Author Topic: Rmk command, 5 min rmk rule  (Read 10387 times)

Offline rhcpfan

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rmk command, 5 min rmk rule
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2011, 08:13 »
I think there's no chance to win an real pro team with 4 guys.. Dota = 5v5 ..

Offline PudelPower

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2011, 14:44 »
What I noticed in a few recent games, and what I find a big problem here is the "leaver in the first 5 minutes=rmk rule". I find it lacking to be more precise, and think that it should at least be prolonged to 10 minutes, because it is very hard for a team to play practically the whole game with one player less, and getting a rmk by means of the !rmk command is virtually impossible now that we have the !ff command. I know that this would lead to a bigger amount of remakes, but a rmk is better than playing an imbalanced game, and waiting for minute 25 just to write !ff is pointless (and will give you - points).

And please dont give me the 4v5 is playable type of replies, because you know that in 90% of cases it isnt, especially if its from the beginning.
mby even 15 min bro

Offline [FatBastard]

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2011, 20:51 »
5 minutes is ok i think. Look the situation from the other angle. You do do "first blood" in 6th minute, and then he leaves, and it is rmk, or u kill same guy 3 times in 9 minutes, and he leaves when u are already well feed, and rmk again. I am just trying to say that there is always two sides of the situation. And u have bean in both in 50-50 percentage. So changing the time from 5 to 10 or 15 minutes will not change anything.

Offline ^omYota

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2011, 22:24 »
5 minutes is ok i think. Look the situation from the other angle. You do do "first blood" in 6th minute, and then he leaves, and it is rmk, or u kill same guy 3 times in 9 minutes, and he leaves when u are already well feed, and rmk again. I am just trying to say that there is always two sides of the situation. And u have bean in both in 50-50 percentage. So changing the time from 5 to 10 or 15 minutes will not change anything.
wise words .

Perhaps it's all about the other 9 people that are in-game and their point of view , if the winning side thinks that the earned psr isn't fair and decide to !rmk the game at the enemy request then good job to them and a BIG tnx for their fair-play.

But if it is a minimun value for auto-rmk it should be 10 min . (5 min rmk rule is 99% only for situation when someone drops on/after pick )
5: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I left cuz Huskar(i^m_coming) form Sentinel was map hack i am sure about that.
On minute 15 he was 15/1 K/D i had crixalis and centaur on lane we gone to kill him we start by stuning i start ulti and all of spells and he didnt die he killed both of us =))

Offline AF_Affliction

• Pro Member
  • The Grand Wizard of Wardz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2011, 19:48 »

Perhaps it's all about the other 9 people that are in-game and their point of view , if the winning side thinks that the earned psr isn't fair and decide to !rmk the game at the enemy request then good job to them and a BIG tnx for their fair-play.

Well i would want to see five people that would !rmk after one of their enemys drop

I think something should be implemented to account for games where player drops after the 5min mark.

Mb that team thats 4v5 in <10mins can !rmk with 4(or 6) votes only? (There's always at least one guy that n33dz the |°5|2 coz of his 1337 5|<i11z)
Who am I? I'm the Soldier of Supporting, Demon of Disables, Monk of the Map Control, the Grand Wizard of Wardz, The Chick Buyer, The Thrish!

Offline abloodywar

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2011, 20:32 »
I've had a leaver at 5:13. Other team didn't rmk. So stats hungry, getting stats only from winning is really making unfair games shit.

Offline ^omYota

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2011, 21:50 »

Well i would want to see five people that would !rmk after one of their enemys drop
i saw and did it pretty often.
1st rule if you wanna see this kind of situations (players with fair-play) : don't play with gvirus or other players that have similar ideas/character to him.   ;)
5: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I left cuz Huskar(i^m_coming) form Sentinel was map hack i am sure about that.
On minute 15 he was 15/1 K/D i had crixalis and centaur on lane we gone to kill him we start by stuning i start ulti and all of spells and he didnt die he killed both of us =))