Author Topic: 1.26a Losing connection  (Read 3070 times)

Offline vampirelestat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1.26a Losing connection
« on: May 17, 2011, 00:46 »
since i got 1.26a i am having problems ... i never lost connection in a game before but after this patch i did it twice and i have gproxy which doesnt work... so i got banned twice too... first i got myself unbanned but i cant do that everyday... whats the problem that causing it.... i really need an answer...

for the records again

i have gproxy
i dont use any kinda hack
i have windows vista
and yes i run the game as administrator
_Vampire_Lestat_

Melissa

Re: 1.26a Losing connection
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 01:15 »
install the new euroloader and gproxy should work
and mby you mean desync not dc
at desync gproxy cant help you
-try to reinstall the patch/game if you desync at 1.26a

i cant give you the link for the new euroloader bcs i m on my ipod but you can download it from www.eurobattle.net than there is a topic about the patch 1.26a there you have to click on read more - when you click on it, it will relink you to the topic and there you can download the new euroloader with gproxy , or you search on this forum for a gproxy tut. one is sticky in general forum
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:17 by Melissa »

Offline vampirelestat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 03:47 »
i couldnt make myself clear i guess...

i already loaded new euroloader... and i did reinstall everything... i dont have any problem with having gproxy... i have problem with losing connection to battle.net maybe desync but still i reinstalled everything and i have this new euroloader too...
_Vampire_Lestat_

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 11:50 »
Your Internet provider may have some problems.
Also try play game on official battle.net, I mean as gateway use Lordaeron/Kalimdor/Northrend and if you still have the same problem you can contact Blizzard's Tech Support. You need legal version of W3 ofc.

Signature by Rocka

Offline HitMe

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 15:01 »
setup patch 1.26a again with euroloader patch ,, before this check ur connection with lan

Offline sh3rwood

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 16:51 »
Also try play game on official battle.net, I mean as gateway use Lordaeron/Kalimdor/Northrend and if you still have the same problem you can contact Blizzard's Tech Support. You need legal version of W3 ofc.

i never used original w3, and i updated this games every time for 4-5 years, and never had problems with patch but now they do this 1.26a full o bugs ,frames, i will stop playing w3 coz i cant play like this....so the problem is not if its original w3 or not....the problem is that this patch is not working.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 17:29 »

i never used original w3, and i updated this games every time for 4-5 years, and never had problems with patch but now they do this 1.26a full o bugs ,frames, i will stop playing w3 coz i cant play like this....so the problem is not if its original w3 or not....the problem is that this patch is not working.

I'm not saying that original W3 works and illegal doesn't. Just saying if you have original W3 you can ask Blizzard's Tech Support.
So reinstall W3, delete registers etc and download patch from other source. My patch works great.

Signature by Rocka

Offline sh3rwood

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 19:45 »

I'm not saying that original W3 works and illegal doesn't. Just saying if you have original W3 you can ask Blizzard's Tech Support.
So reinstall W3, delete registers etc and download patch from other source. My patch works great.

well i reinstaled windows, warcraft and all....can`t play mass frame`s....:)

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 22:41 »
just played a game in which 4 players had dc in the same time. diffrent coutries...  10k ping etc,megalag.. y 1.26a unstable
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 10:25 »
well, i'd like to ask
pd.eu changed to 1.26a patch??

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 11:46 »
well, i'd like to ask
pd.eu changed to 1.26a patch??
is this a trick question?
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline sh3rwood

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 21:44 »
just played a game in which 4 players had dc in the same time. diffrent coutries...  10k ping etc,megalag.. y 1.26a unstable

10k ping is from your net provider man...i realized that my graphic card was to weak, thats why i have`t that mass frames, i changed the graphic card, and now its working....