Author Topic: Geek needed - fixing some graphic mash problem !!!  (Read 848 times)

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
I got some problem with graphics in war3 so if some1 knows solution or got same problem write here or PM me thx
and now the problem itself
I got laptop with resolution 1440x900 - 16:9 (native) but war3 till new patch was just 4:3 so I have to run it 1152x864 so I tried some res switchers and it made bad thing (see vids below) and now when new patch was released and supports widescreen res so 1440x900 too I was glad that I can play War3 to full view but what happened... it started to make same graphic mash look at this vids
first is with 1152x864 and its ok but 4:3

but this is 1440x900 and in menu ok starting game ok but in game if I click on UI it starts to make this

after exiting to menu ok again :-[
I tried to dl and reinstall newest graphic drivers and I try maybe next reinstall War3 if no1 was able to recommend something
in my PC with Full HD 1080p is everything alright with res switcher but this is out of my mind so some geek needed  :D
I got GeForce 9300M G - its mobility series for notebooks and XP classic 32bit on this
I can continue play here on 1152x864 if no1 find anything but full pixels on screen with right ratio are better :)

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
Re: Geek needed - fixing some graphic mash problem !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 20:36 »
!refreshed!

Melissa

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 20:47 »
download this
http://www.fawkz.com/files/WC3Fixer.rar , fix your tft

and than run this reg ( attachment)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 20:55 »
I already used Fixer to try fix it  :D and nothing so I used it again like you said with your register file and it worked so your register saved my day ;) what you was in the register exactly? btw tnx for this unknown stranger :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 21:05 by joyjoy »

Melissa

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 20:59 »
I already used Fixer to try fix it  :D and nothing so I used it again like you said with your register file and it worked so your register saved my day ;) what you was in the register exactly? btw tnx for this unknown stranger
secret XD

i just cr8 a new reg file
here the ss

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 21:07 by Melissa »

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 21:03 »
I use that on PC to 1080p HD ;D and tried it here but failed as I said so to create reg file didnt come on my mind ;D just to say that I can use it wil be enough but ty for help anyway

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 22:49 »
You can set your own resolution in Register Editor. So you can set resolution 1440x900 in version 1.24 or any older. Problem is in W3 engine - it is just old and it doen't support 16:9 resolution.

That program above is just simple changes register values. You can change them in:
Regedit - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software/Blizzard Entertainmen\Warcraft III\Video
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 22:52 by Astaroth »

Signature by Rocka