Author Topic: !ff command  (Read 3585 times)

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!ff command
« on: May 16, 2011, 09:42 »
( I know there somewhere was topic like that, but I see no problem to open another one, because this topic is, was and will be discussed many times)

So I found out, that since this command has been added in dota, every game lasts for 25 minutes. I know its good to have an option to make the game shorter when u obviously dont have chance to win and save time. Thats ok. But now all u have to do is to break middle lane and you won. Game is over lol. Opponents ffed. So I would suggest folowing:

!ff command is enabled from 25 minute. Thats good. But it should be enabled lets say when difference between sentinels and scourge kills is more then twenty. U get it? Sentinels 35 and scourge 12. Or do you have other idea about that standard?

I really think this !ff command should be changed somehow.

Best regards

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !ff command
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 09:46 »
!ff command is enabled from 25 minute. Thats good. But it should be enabled lets say when difference between sentinels and scourge kills is more then twenty. U get it? Sentinels 35 and scourge 12. Or do you have other idea about that standard?

It's a good idea, because sometimes people vote for forfeit even if they die few times but still have chance to win.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline bukka

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • "Time is mana"
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Laboratories
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 09:56 »
Maybe the !ff command should be enabled when all the creep producing buildings are destroyed.

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 10:22 »
I dont need 20 deaths to understand if is a team is imba noob

In my op. 25 mins r too many! I would enable this whitouth the time limit.

!ff is a great command to save time, do u know why u want the difference?

Easy, to improve stats in a game won, so i dont agree with u

! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 10:48 »
Game is forfeited when all 5 players vote to !FF i.e. not when only 1 or 4 players vote.
Anyone stopping to play or starting to feed or starting to ruining the game before everyone votes to !FF can be banned.

Offline Don_Mario_Marko

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 00:08 »
It wont help, then people will charge on enemy just to die and get that diffrence of 20 kills...If u could make !ff on 35th min it would be nice or even better on 40th min. And u need to make auto mh check that would help a lot...

Offline RaCkU

• RoDJeN Da SPaVa NaTeRaN Da RaDI
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 00:35 »
It would be best to enable !ff command between 20th and 40th min...because a few times my team and I waited since 18-19 min till 25 to ff,but there were many time that game was good,and after 40-50 min or so,when we pushed 1-3 sides,they dont let us finish,they just ff...yea,I know...we still get win,and score,but they take away that feeling when Ur winning and thats a bit selfish....so,It would be great that u reduce time a bit for !ff but to disable it after some time,so the losing team cant just take away the victory...it's just not fair=S
Ako stvarno nesto zelis,nacices nacin...A ako ne,nacices izgovor...

Offline UNBANMEHPLX

• Advanced Member
  • This prattle bores me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 00:37 »
sometimes when i get more than 1 imbicile in team  i wish ff was enabled since 10th min

so id rather say  it should be decreased in time or left as it is    also there is tons of good games if host actualy kicks all the noobs and keeps atleast "mid" skill players

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 14:44 »
It would be best to enable !ff command between 20th and 40th min...because a few times my team and I waited since 18-19 min till 25 to ff,but there were many time that game was good,and after 40-50 min or so,when we pushed 1-3 sides,they dont let us finish,they just ff...yea,I know...we still get win,and score,but they take away that feeling when Ur winning and thats a bit selfish....so,It would be great that u reduce time a bit for !ff but to disable it after some time,so the losing team cant just take away the victory...it's just not fair=S
Sometimes its better to !ff than get hooked from fountain by pudge or rubick.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Baby_chan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 15:10 »
Can some1 add a poll so we can vote on the issue? i would vote on 15 min mark...

Offline RaCkU

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 15:13 »
Can some1 add a poll so we can vote on the issue?
That is not such a bad idea...but it is not up to us...

Offline mammed

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 09:24 »
Can some1 add a poll so we can vote on the issue? i would vote on 15 min mark...

10th/15th Minute mark will be great. I played a lot of games with "LOW-SKILL" players and wanted to !ff since min 10 but i had to wait till min 25... It's kind of anoying...

Offline Aspooo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 12:29 »
Would be nice if !ff is enabled between 25-30 min, u can choose if u want to forfeit or if u want play till end :)

Offline Elsenrail

• Advanced Member
  • Make !sd not !balance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 14:10 »
I am fine with 25 min limit. I wouldn´t even be against 30 min but its just a dream.

But I like the idea of allowing !ff only when there is certain diference in kills. Or it could be difference in destroyed racks. Or allow it when Tree/Throne towers are gone. There are many possibilities.

Just played a game when opposing team made 3x !ff when we killed few of them in forest. In that time we have not pushed any side yet! Luckily the forfeit didn´t pass and we played that game for next 20 minutes when each team pushed one side. It was well-balanced and full of kills on both teams till the very dramatic end. [Just and example of how sometimes people recklesly forfeit even in balanced situations]
!psr is based on ELO 1v1 system, DotA is 5v5 game. Does it make sense to you?

Offline RaCkU

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 15:25 »
I am fine with 25 min limit. I wouldn´t even be against 30 min but its just a dream.

But I like the idea of allowing !ff only when there is certain diference in kills. Or it could be difference in destroyed racks. Or allow it when Tree/Throne towers are gone. There are many possibilities.

Just played a game when opposing team made 3x !ff when we killed few of them in forest. In that time we have not pushed any side yet! Luckily the forfeit didn´t pass and we played that game for next 20 minutes when each team pushed one side. It was well-balanced and full of kills on both teams till the very dramatic end. [Just and example of how sometimes people recklesly forfeit even in balanced situations]
And thats why ff should be enabled from certain specified time to till specified time...