Author Topic: !ff command  (Read 3637 times)

Offline elfinka

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !ff command
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 15:51 »
I'd more like to have an !unff command to take back !ff I wrote earlier. It happened some times that we had an afker, the game without him would be lost, then he came back (only he didn't ff) and after a while we managed to keep up. And then this last one types !ff in a situation where we can win again...

Offline Quaken

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 17:20 »
I am fine with 25 min limit. I wouldn´t even be against 30 min but its just a dream.

But I like the idea of allowing !ff only when there is certain diference in kills. Or it could be difference in destroyed racks. Or allow it when Tree/Throne towers are gone. There are many possibilities.

Just played a game when opposing team made 3x !ff when we killed few of them in forest. In that time we have not pushed any side yet! Luckily the forfeit didn´t pass and we played that game for next 20 minutes when each team pushed one side. It was well-balanced and full of kills on both teams till the very dramatic end. [Just and example of how sometimes people recklesly forfeit even in balanced situations]
And thats why ff should be enabled from certain specified time to till specified time...
But there is a one small problem: none of us are able to determine, what part of a game is that "key part", when loosing team has no chance to turn the game. Its mid game, so we set time 20-30? Or first 15 minutes? Morover,  every game differs in that timing. I would let it be as it is, its the best compromise.

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 15:49 »
I dont understand the timelimit of 25

is bad, rly bad because if 5 ppl decide to ff means that they all agree...mby the mistaked and could still win but doesnt matter if they agree in 5. That is their right so why 25 mins?
If 1 doesnt want becouse he think they can win he doesnt ff...easy, rly easy
! PSR = Pointless System Rating