Author Topic: NEW RULE PLEASE  (Read 3000 times)

Offline VukDota

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
NEW RULE PLEASE
« on: May 16, 2011, 00:19 »
Ok, I decided to post something about a freaking trol/game ruiner/imbecil in my team after a game I just left which I hosted btw. Here is the situation, I host a pro game, and there is this guy in my team who is clearly a moron, he starts to type all kinds of shit just to spam and annoy the rest of us. Then I realize I let a mentally challenged person in the game or a 5 year old child, and I wish to remake the game, but the scourge team (all but one guy) wont remake, and why? Ofc because they already got first blood on him, and he just keeps teleporting in lane and keeps dying.... At that point my blood pressure went from 120/80 to 200/160...
And even though I dont usually get so upset this was just too much for me because the game was ruined in minute 1 and i had to waste my time to minute 25 to use !ff... Ofc I left the game and got banned. So WHAT I WANT THE ADMINS (especially myubernick since he seems to be the top guy around here) TO DO IS SERIOUSLY CONSIDER ABOUT A NEW RULE - for example:

By the end of minute 10 (even minute 5 would suffice) in the game only 5 votes are enough to remake the game. And only 4 votes can be from one team, so there wouldnt be any abuse.

I think 90% of players would agree with this rule, and as far as I know such rule doesnt exist. I dont even know if its possible to do so considering the technical issues, but please O please at least try to do something about it. Thanks anyway if this post was a fail.

Replay link so u can see this guy in action (player: brt, hero: wisp) and understand my anger:
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1830003/apeupros-only-10

totally_screwd

Re: NEW RULE PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 00:24 »
You prefer to have total 5 rmk votes?

What if loser side votes 4x(like you suggested cause they cant vote 5x),and one from winner side thinks he has bad stats and rmks the game.Wouldnt you also go mad if you are on winner side?

%80 of the games would end with draw

Offline Simple-.-

• What doesn't kill you - makes you stronger - or no
    • View Profile
    • SimpleDotA
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 00:53 »
Agreed with totally screwd,most of guys want to rmk after getting killed,and of course winners want their stats.
Also winning team should never vote for rmk...why would they anyway? :D
BTW screwd - what's the point of perma banning BAZAman? He just wanted to get unbanned as everyone does.
It's not his fault,he got banned because of bot,and he was waiting for 2 days to get unbanned,while some other guys who posted after him,were unbanned.
He is just angry,because it's not fair.
Even I was unbanned before him,two times in two days.

totally_screwd

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 01:11 »
We do not tolerate hard flames on forum,especially family/nation/race related flames.On the other hand its the moderators decision how to prolong the current ban,means he could have given 1 more week ban or just 1 day or perma.

You are right about the request issue.His request should have been solved earlier,we lack the number of b/u mods atm which is why we started to recruit.I can assure you we will solve this problem soon and then requests won't be pending.

If you have further questions about your friend you can PM me(since I know the situation) or any other staff member you prefer.

Now for others: Stay on topic

Offline VukDota

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 01:21 »
You prefer to have total 5 rmk votes?

What if loser side votes 4x(like you suggested cause they cant vote 5x),and one from winner side thinks he has bad stats and rmks the game.Wouldnt you also go mad if you are on winner side?

%80 of the games would end with draw

Ur agument doesnt work here because i am only asking this rule to apply only to the end of 5th minute. And there wouldnt be any winner or looser here by that time. Only if someone ruins the game like this....

Offline imbaianced43

• Advanced Member
  • LoL :D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 02:44 »
I cant  understand this players like brt.. rly,they just ruined ur game and pissed u off.. this suck rly :/
U can't do a shit !

:D
--> (H)

Offline opa_bato[o.0]

• wub wub wub prrrrrrrrrraaaaaaahhh
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 03:29 »
there used to be a rule like that before, idk why they took it down
bored i am

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 07:52 »
U could check his stats in lobby...

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 09:15 »
I think "5 votes are enought for rmk" rule could be good in one case - if you have a leaver in first minutes of game. Many times I started to vote !rmk because why to play 4v5 since game started?! But often other team don't care, they see they have advantage and they know they have great chance to get kills/psr...

Signature by Rocka

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 09:32 »
I think "5 votes are enought for rmk" rule could be good in one case - if you have a leaver in first minutes of game. Many times I started to vote !rmk because why to play 4v5 since game started?! But often other team don't care, they see they have advantage and they know they have great chance to get kills/psr...

If a player leave in first 5 minutes of the game, autoban is off and you are free to leave.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 10:24 »

If a player leave in first 5 minutes of the game, autoban is off and you are free to leave.

Oh, my bad, forgot that. Sorry.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Zlojeb

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 17:56 »

Yes but what with 6th minute? 7th or 8th? I played a lot of games when someone left in 7 or 8th minute, and we lose 1 tower for example and we want rmk and other team just says, we will finish fast no rmk. EVERYBODY WANT THE STATS HERE! Everybody! Sry for caps but that's how things are. So 4ppl team has 2 options, to try as hard as they can to outplay 5 overconfident idiots, or just stay afk and wait for 25th minute,(which is the case in many games, because then the other team with 5 players in it ALWAYS GO ALL TOGETHER, like they don't have 1 man more!)

So in THAT case, 5 ppl rmk is great, but again, the 5man team can be FULL of idiots that want stats, and maybe not a single one wants to rmk? what then? 4 man rmk? 10 minute FF? The only way out of this is to CAREFULLY check everybodys stats and then start the motherfucking game.

I hate game ruiners

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 18:03 »

Yes but what with 6th minute? 7th or 8th? I played a lot of games when someone left in 7 or 8th minute, and we lose 1 tower for example and we want rmk and other team just says, we will finish fast no rmk. EVERYBODY WANT THE STATS HERE! Everybody! Sry for caps but that's how things are. So 4ppl team has 2 options, to try as hard as they can to outplay 5 overconfident idiots, or just stay afk and wait for 25th minute,(which is the case in many games, because then the other team with 5 players in it ALWAYS GO ALL TOGETHER, like they don't have 1 man more!)

So in THAT case, 5 ppl rmk is great, but again, the 5man team can be FULL of idiots that want stats, and maybe not a single one wants to rmk? what then? 4 man rmk? 10 minute FF? The only way out of this is to CAREFULLY check everybodys stats and then start the motherfucking game.

I hate game ruiners

Well you can always try to votekick one of your teammates and if all vote for yes then it's 3v5 and again, you are free to leave but that doesn't always work because enemies doesn't want to kick him :D

Well staff from PD.eu are just humans and can't satisfy everyone, there's always someone who is gonna complain and whine.. Anyway autoban is good now.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Zlojeb

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 20:03 »
true, bot is good, ppl are bad

Offline [Shady] Polska

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards