Author Topic: For Admins  (Read 3411 times)

Offline VisualBasic

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
For Admins
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:26 »
Hello. I've read my old thread and some people has posted their opinions about if it's right or not my future implementation. I mean Invoker's Spell, in which you press one number (0-9), and automatically it makes the spell appear, without having to press all the keys. For example, normally, if you want "Cold Snap" you have to press "Quas, Quas, Quas and Invoke" and you get it. But my program you press "1" and you get the spell. I want to know if that's illegal or not, but please... I don't want to see opinions if this is right or not because you have the other thread to post your ideas. This is only to know if it's allowed to use my own program and if I can share it in PD.eu.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:33 by VisualBasic »

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
Re: For Admins
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 11:34 »
this is for sure hack tool and its not allowed, cause it make it to play for you, its like in that post where guy was using tool for Meepos combo net jump and for all clones it make some microing and macroing clicks in one click and you got advantage against your opponent so this is the same cause to play invoker its condition to know his spells and how to invoke them so you have to learn that
so dont use it its like a maphack or Iwinbutton ;)

Offline VisualBasic

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 11:37 »
this is for sure hack tool and its not allowed, cause it make it to play for you, its like in that post where guy was using tool for Meepos combo net jump and for all clones it make some microing and macroing clicks in one click and you got advantage against your opponent so this is the same cause to play invoker its condition to know his spells and how to invoke them so you have to learn that

You've not get the point of this thread. This program has been made by me, and I'm asking "Admins" if it's allowed. If you want to tell me something do it via P.M. because this is something that only an admin can answer to me.

Anyway, thank you for your opinion, if you want to post more ideas or opinions visit the other thread.

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,59076.0.html

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 11:42 »

You've not get the point of this thread. This program has been made by me, and I'm asking "Admins" if it's allowed. If you want to tell me something do it via P.M. because this is something that only an admin can answer to me.

Anyway, thank you for your opinion, if you want to post more ideas or opinions visit the other thread.

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,59076.0.html
msg tool is fine and already supported it in polls and np but admins and mod say the same
anyway good job with programing

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 12:49 »
If custom keys/dota keys are map hack then this is map hack too imo.

Thats all I have to say.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 13:00 »
Why do you want to chenge it? Invoker is powerful hero anyway.
Dont change original DotA just because you are not enough good too fully control it.
Send PM to IceFrog, if he would add such to new map - then its ok - if everyone will be having same thing. But if you want to give out your own program/keys/script that few people will only have it then I say no.

And btw. If you are serious about this thread title I must dissapoint you. Pd.eu forum has nothing about the DotA map. As I said - if yuo have some good idea rather go and send PM or mail to IceFrog with your suggestion, good and weak points and explanation why you think its good idea.

And no, you cant use it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 13:02 by Mechanik »

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline MilujPrirodu

• Advanced Member
  • Miluj Prirodu
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 13:03 »
agree

Offline VisualBasic

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 13:06 »
If custom keys/dota keys are map hack then this is map hack too imo.

Thats all I have to say.

Custom keys are not maphack, so that means that my program is allowed? I'm confused now about this, I only want to know if it's allowed.

Thank you.

Offline MilujPrirodu

• Advanced Member
  • Miluj Prirodu
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 13:08 »
it's allowed  :)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 13:26 »
Well if custom keys are 4 shortcuts for all heroes, I rly dont see why would your program be forbidden. That is my humble opinion.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 13:53 »
I think you can also make the macros for invoker combos using dotakeys, but i find it kinda lame, since the deal with him is the fact that you have to remember the combinations and be quick fingered about them...

Offline VisualBasic

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 13:59 »
thursday I will post the program updated, so it will be able to use Invoker's Spell. Except an Admin post here that it's not allowed to use my program.

I think I will post it Thursday, so you all will be able to check the program and then you all, included admins, will be able to know if it's allowed or not.

See you on thursday (2 days).

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 14:16 »
Lame script for noobs IMHO.

Tho, it is not your program; http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraft-3-tools/26967-dota-invoker-auto-hotkey-script.html , you either stole idea or script, dunno. Still, it's lame and boring. Invoker is one of most challenging heroes, fast invokes, remembering all invokes etc. This ruins it all, requiers no skill, which means you will never improve with it. :)

cheers
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 17:56 by bemus_ »
DespoRutti: EVERY SINGLE DAY , I join a game with at least 1 maphacker . And when you ban one , he splits into 3 accounts like ancient hydra dammit !

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 14:59 »
Do you wanna share your program with us m8?

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 20:16 »
Lame script for noobs IMHO.

Tho, it is not your program; http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraft-3-tools/26967-dota-invoker-auto-hotkey-script.html , you either stole idea or script, dunno. Still, it's lame and boring. Invoker is one of most challenging heroes, fast invokes, remembering all invokes etc. This ruins it all, requiers no skill, which means you will never improve with it. :)

cheers

How do you know that this is not his program? YES there is already a program with same content, but he maybe put some efforts and made his own, so don't judge that easily, and i'm quite sure that he did. Even if i don't know the guy.