Author Topic: dontoni  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
dontoni
« on: April 05, 2011, 03:37 »
1: lagibot (Sven)
2: dontoni (tuskarr)
3: http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1627162/sd-noobs1
4: We realized that he casts his skill on the invisible nerub(ulti), and after it the game was ruined, viper started to flame, noone wanted to play after it.
5: At 18min(replay time) he went directly to Lion, who was farmed in top forest. He went there solo, and casted snowball and killed. The most suspicious thing was from 21:30(replay time) There was a fight, and Viper went back with low hp, nerub with ulti went after him to kill. there was no ward, no gem, no any hero skill that reveals invi, and noone had seen nerub, but tuskarr went after him, and casted his skill directly on him, before he went out of his ulti. he blocked his way, saved viper with it, and after killed nerub. Check replay, and ban him :)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: dontoni
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 13:10 »
05:30  dontoni     E02I                $16: Change Selection (Unit, Building, Area)                       0x00006577[Demon Witch]

05:33  dontoni     E02I                $16: Change Selection (Unit, Building, Area)                       0x00006577[Demon Witch]

He selected Lion in fog.Ban for MH.

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: dontoni
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 02:16 »
dontoni - !perma banned mh