Author Topic: BRINGMEMOREFANZ PLS !  (Read 7412 times)

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BRINGMEMOREFANZ PLS !
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 16:30 »
One more example of stack vs pub .  ;D

look who's talking

This is not topic about me.
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 16:31 »
Mass pro 3/19

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1623743/mym 

lol man it was 3/9

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 16:32 »
Mass pro 3/19

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1623743/mym 

lol man it was 3/9

3/19 nevermore.Read carefully before you post.

Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 16:54 »
I had once cs in 20 mins around 100,200 and (including neutrals) and 30,40 denies and my team fail.

Pro sf = dagger or travel in 10min then you go gank. 20min of free farming, I guess 1vs0 since your team "failed" (ganked by opponent solo mid), go ban yourself ;)

I got ganked by 2 ,if you need new monitor or glasses visit ebay.com.

And i had retards do not know what is miss report. First time ursa miss ,second all 4 none reported.

Also one of them had MH for sure but i do not have time to find out.

Also i used to buy dagger but lothar is way better option.

Dagger - gives you only blink , and escape tool with cd and disabled when atacked.Also if you blink there is possibility that he can still catch you.

Lothar - Dmg, wind walk (element of suprise) and you remain in ww when channel ulti and also it gives 125 when you atack from it.

Boots of travel - good use but with phase you can go threw lanes also fast and because you farm easy buying few tps wont be problem..also phase boots extra dmg.

Dominator ls and dmg and later assault for armour and -armour and divine and gg any way.

And also i found 1 your never game ,and guess what ,you buy yasha , and 2 heprs and etheral ... i wonder how you cast ulti because they will all run from you. You can cast ethral and nuke him but that is not why nevers ulti is for.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 16:57 by Icy-Svinja »

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 17:16 »
this kiddo is just a whiner and cry a lot. He avoided me and some of my friends, while whispering to me im pussy. When we finally played, he lost game terrible and never said any word again till now.

Offline BeansPowered

• Advanced Member
  • Be free to join another community! HI Dotalicious!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 17:29 »
Nothing personal NIGHT^^STACKER but I was talking about the SF-ATTENTION-WHORE-HERO and you jumped into the topic with your superb SF AVATAR  ::)

Now lets deal with ICY-PORK :

- 4 heroes missing on the map and you don't notice anything? and I'm the one needing glasses  8)

- against a defending team, how do you cast an effective ulti with lothar in the enemy base? BTW lothar can be countered with dusts, sentries, gem, track, amplify damage, bloodseeker's passive, necro-3...

- phase on SF = just lol

And also i found 1 your never game ,and guess what ,you buy yasha , and 2 heprs and etheral ... i wonder how you cast ulti because they will all run from you. You can cast ethral and nuke him but that is not why nevers ulti is for.

GJ Rantanplan. They were already always running from me, no need to cast ulti.  ;D And BTW, these are called "hyperstones", not HERPES. That SF with yasha and EB was fun (look my PSR for that "pro" game...). If you search more, you'll maybe find a game where I'm troll warlord with dagon. Nub builds for fun in nubgames. Doesn't mean I think it's the best build. At least I'm not advertising for those :)

"and divine and gg any way"

My hero  ::)

Offline AgressiveNewbie

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 17:43 »
Haters , get a life

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 17:45 »
You all noobs, me mass pro.
If you still angry, look my sig.
End of Thread.

Closed.
B)

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 17:51 »
A lot of jealous ppl around here. Everyone can have bad day and played bad even if he play with his team. I remember last season when night^^stalker was first on ladder and every second player in his games report him for MH. Me personaly checked about 20 his games to check replay and didnt find any kind of proff that he use MH. They are jealous like ppl who comment here and think they are pro if they win vs some good player. Why dont u post link of game when u hard bad day???

Pathetic

SmudzoFTW: i want your mount in my dick

Offline zuuluf

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 17:53 »
this really aint about jelous or not is about his acts his speaking his calling others noobs etc he thinks his mass pro thats why i posted this mb he had a bad bay mb not but if u have a bad day how can u expect from others to call miss on their lanes when u play mid and think ur pro ? u wait for them misses ? u got mini also

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 17:55 »
Nothing personal NIGHT^^STACKER but I was talking about the SF-ATTENTION-WHORE-HERO and you jumped into the topic with your superb SF AVATAR  ::)

Now lets deal with ICY-PORK :

- 4 heroes missing on the map and you don't notice anything? and I'm the one needing glasses  8)

- against a defending team, how do you cast an effective ulti with lothar in the enemy base? BTW lothar can be countered with dusts, sentries, gem, track, amplify damage, bloodseeker's passive, necro-3...

- phase on SF = just lol

GJ Rantanplan. They were already always running from me, no need to cast ulti.  ;D And BTW, these are called "hyperstones", not HERPES. That SF with yasha and EB was fun (look my PSR for that "pro" game...). If you search more, you'll maybe find a game where I'm troll warlord with dagon. Nub builds for fun in nubgames. Doesn't mean I think it's the best build. At least I'm not advertising for those :)

"and divine and gg any way"

My hero  ::)

I was concentrated on farming,if just person said miss i would go back.

Dagger can be countered with radiance ,so blood sikerim can fuck dagger usage. Lothar can help till mid game until dust is bought ,dagger can be interupted any time.

Also by the time you reach their base (3rd tower)  you will have big dmg and rape tower in matter of seconds so tower visibility is down.

If you reach 4th tier at throne ,if you do not use by than ,what is use using it at all.

If they cary gem just gank that fucker down ,easy. He must be solo sometimes.

Than if they run from you ,what is the use ...with dagger and bkb you dont have element of suprise ,you cant reach that full dmg in aoe.

Phase boots is for speed up = razes .

Like i said better to have dmg and buy tps (and you farm like hell) than to buy tp to have infinitive tp.

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 17:58 »
im starting to love pd forum epic posts :D

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 17:59 »
It is full of things you can talk even argue about.

More people thinking different - more fun.

Offline BeansPowered

• Advanced Member
  • Be free to join another community! HI Dotalicious!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 18:11 »
Yeah it's a shame that SF with dagger is countered by BS with radiance. In every game FFS. I finish my dagger, it's min 12', and that fucking BS already has radiance, and is countering me hardcore! OMG TEAM SAY MISS N00bz

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 18:28 »
sf + dagger > sf + lothars