Author Topic: PLS  (Read 1549 times)

Offline molester

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PLS
« on: March 28, 2011, 00:55 »
please turn off the !ff command this is so stupid cant finish one game pls do something about this

Offline eslam_250

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PLS
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 00:58 »
yes iam with u it is a bad thing in new bot and should be fixed.
Donot Try...

Offline filibis

• Retired Moderator
  • Zeitgeist !
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Laboratories (Where your projects get real!)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 01:03 »
Actually this is one of the most important change in new bot. It's 'white flag' man...
Is it better they rape you on fountain over and over again when you're losing game?

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 01:06 »
please turn off the !ff command this is so stupid cant finish one game pls do something about this
no, its good command. if opposing team ferfeits, u get points, understand?
or, lets say u play in scourge and 1 teammate left, so u play 4v5 since 1st minute, they(sentinel) are heavily pwning you,like 40/6 at 15th minute, and there is no way u can win that game. will u waste your time and wait for them to finish? they may be stats hunters and camp/wait at fountain to get more kills? so that game might last 50,60,70 minutes...
and alll u need to do is to type !ff, actually all ur teammates, not only you..

i think i explained..

Offline DotaPlayer

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 09:07 »
You cant type !ff till 25 mins pass. So you can still keep getting hardcore rape with a couple of suprise but secks. I just played a game like that 2 days ago. Moreover some morons dont type !ff and just keep fed. The game i play 2 days ago consisted that kind of morons too. That was really a sucky game...

Offline filibis

• Retired Moderator
  • Zeitgeist !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 09:40 »
You cant type !ff till 25 mins pass. So you can still keep getting hardcore rape with a couple of suprise but secks. I just played a game like that 2 days ago. Moreover some morons dont type !ff and just keep fed. The game i play 2 days ago consisted that kind of morons too. That was really a sucky game...
So what !? You think there was !ff command at old bot till 15 mins pass !? ...
The new bot is not perfect, just better..

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 15:45 »
!ff is good. Will stop people from abusing.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Cockenschtuff

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 22:13 »
what if u play for 40 min, your team is winning, and opposition FF before u finish. the game is a draw, right? what kind of game is it without finish? its like having sex without coming, right? and thats lame. FF should be OFF if u destroy all the towers in a single line. that will disable players from abusing the FF command. if u are pawning them, they can happily wait 2 min in their base.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 22:44 »
what if u play for 40 min, your team is winning, and opposition FF before u finish. the game is a draw, right? what kind of game is it without finish? its like having sex without coming, right? and thats lame. FF should be OFF if u destroy all the towers in a single line. that will disable players from abusing the FF command. if u are pawning them, they can happily wait 2 min in their base.
u dont get it, do you?
game isnt draw, YOU WON GAME(if opponents !ff) and you GOT POINTS.
game is draw only if there are 2 leavers in opposing team!

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 23:28 »
u dont get it, do you?
game isnt draw, YOU WON GAME(if opponents !ff) and you GOT POINTS.
game is draw only if there are 2 leavers in opposing team!

yar may statz gets in ruinz and then gosu hostst kiscks me from games. If me no goodz stats i cants plays with best players night^^stalker :S

Offline filibis

• Retired Moderator
  • Zeitgeist !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 07:22 »
Just f*cking look what '' FF '' means ! ( FF = ForFeit = Surrender !!!)
Read the rules!

Offline Tush

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 08:35 »
Some people apparently just don't get it :D It's a good feature, even if I think it will happen in over 50%+ games, because...it happens really frequently that team kills are like 30-10 :)

Once I happened to play a game, (many of you probably did too) where we were a total underdogs. Opponents were pushing us too much and we were barely keeping up. They destroyed all towers, the tree was under 10%, and I think with this new bot we would surrender somewhere around our barracks falling down. Yet, we had to finish the old-bot game and somehow...we killed them one-by-one and 4 of us (1 def) pushed it all to the throne and it fell... I still think we would have surrendered if it was possible before, maybe not me but all the others.
But I still think this is a good addition so thumbs up from me to the command ;)

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 10:27 »
its one of best changes and for sure it wont be removed