Author Topic: Autoban? Ban? Unban? Staff?  (Read 3835 times)

Offline Muerto[]

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Autoban? Ban? Unban? Staff?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 12:36 »
You lazy mother fuckers :)

So true ;)

Offline Spacehunter

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 13:16 »
I noticed they w8 2 days, than write "already unbanned" OMG:D I hope they do that temporary, i was veery happ how one time i got disconect and posted and in 15 minutes i was unbanned.

This autoban increasing to 30 days though has the potencial to actualy cut in half the number of requests, we will see.

Offline _Deadly_Weapon_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 13:26 »
teofn - My recommendations to you ! - make 2rd ACC and be happy ;DD
secoRD?

Offline teofn

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 17:56 »
he ment to say 2nd

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 17:58 »

Offline zoja

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2011, 18:08 »
Hey there. I created a game and it went well, till the moment my PC went crazy and i got disconnected and banned. Can i get unban pls ?

Regards

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 18:18 »
Hey there. I created a game and it went well, till the moment my PC went crazy and i got disconnected and banned. Can i get unban pls ?

Regards
Unban section is here http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/board,10.0.html
This is how to post proper unban request http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,3886.0.html

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2011, 10:17 »
works, ty for the vid bro!

The fucking staff still didn't unban me and the other 100+ players. You lazy mother fuckers :)

The fucking staff as u gently said know that there is 10+ topic about gproxy and how to use it and dont grant unban for disconnects to lazy users.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 13:25 by raven »

Offline Azgard

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2011, 10:45 »
It is very simple for moderators. Warn every disvonect that next tine with no gprpxy he get no unban, and than check i user was warned and not unban. I see some doing that already, but ut could be a rule for all. Of course when unban for disconwct you must write it very clearly that next time he must use gproxy.

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2011, 10:40 »
yes it is simple. No1 force u to play ladder game by !gopub. If u have shitty net/comp, u dont want gproxy or smthing u can play by .dota <gn> and avoid bans that way

Offline majes

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2011, 11:47 »
There is lots of kind of getting disconnected and grpoxy is not only the one solution. Gproxy can save you from lots of connection errors but whatabout electricity lost and other computer errors ? Do u have to be banned coz of a computer error or connection lost situation? I think autoban issue has to be restriction with only if player quited from game. And for other situation autoban is unneccessary.

Offline nicu

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2011, 13:01 »
There is lots of kind of getting disconnected and grpoxy is not only the one solution. Gproxy can save you from lots of connection errors but whatabout electricity lost and other computer errors ? Do u have to be banned coz of a computer error or connection lost situation? I think autoban issue has to be restriction with only if player quited from game. And for other situation autoban is unneccessary.

Buy an Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) (personally in my town i lose electricity maybe one time on year...  ) and solve your pc's issue, a good pc dont give errors.  Try to don't ruine game for 8 peoples you can solve 99% case of disconects but you are the lazzy ones.  Also i'm banned too, i oc my computer and he crashed in game... but i can't complain on staff, cos is my fuckin fault i didn't make him stable.
Don't even think to solve unban req, and don;t even think to change first leave 2 days  is good enaugh.
For me bot is great... you can;t make it great then he is far by now.. if you think you can do just come with strong ideea... but not this one... OMG I LOST CONNECTION PLS CHANGE 2 DAYS BAN MAKE IT 1 MINUTE, UNBAN ME, SO I CAN LOSE CONNECTION ALWAYS AND RUINE OTHERS PPL GAME COS I'M TO LAZZY TO FIX MY PROBLEMS.

Offline majes

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2011, 22:30 »

Buy an Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) (personally in my town i lose electricity maybe one time on year...  ) and solve your pc's issue, a good pc dont give errors.  Try to don't ruine game for 8 peoples you can solve 99% case of disconects but you are the lazzy ones.  Also i'm banned too, i oc my computer and he crashed in game... but i can't complain on staff, cos is my fuckin fault i didn't make him stable.
Don't even think to solve unban req, and don;t even think to change first leave 2 days  is good enaugh.
For me bot is great... you can;t make it great then he is far by now.. if you think you can do just come with strong ideea... but not this one... OMG I LOST CONNECTION PLS CHANGE 2 DAYS BAN MAKE IT 1 MINUTE, UNBAN ME, SO I CAN LOSE CONNECTION ALWAYS AND RUINE OTHERS PPL GAME COS I'M TO LAZZY TO FIX MY PROBLEMS.

Come on man I know that lots of user got disconnected unwillingly. I won't quit any game and blaming me with quiter stuff is really unkind. I just point the autoban issue is sometimes really boring. Lots of user banned coz of their isp (internet service provider). And there is nothing to do with that problem. What i say is autoban can limitation with only if player quited from game and the other problem ban is unnecesary

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2011, 22:32 »
Just wait till i become admin, all your problems will be solved ;)
Peace out!

Offline EXTONN

• El más fuerte individual
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2011, 22:43 »
Just wait till i become admin, all your problems will be solved ;)
Peace out!
PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHah