Author Topic: GProxy Resources  (Read 27253 times)

Offline Constantin.FF

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GProxy resources
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2011, 21:45 »
Please write step by step installation process for linux.
Already several times getting banned for being unable to use gproxy.
I have tried but first of all the gproxy process takes more than 50% of the CPU and also I am unable to connect to the server when running it.
So please give some info!
Thanks

Melissa

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2011, 22:14 »
search on www.codelain.com/forum
i cant give you now the exact link ( i m in game :D )

Offline javedjim

• View Profile
    • naturopath
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2012, 02:40 »
It is rare for me to find something on the cyberspace that’s as entertaining and fascinating as what you’ve got here. Your page is lovely, your graphics are outstanding, and what’s more, you use source that are relevant to what you are talking about. You are certainly one in a million, well done!

Offline scavy

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2012, 22:45 »
I am a bit confused now downloaded the newest eurobattle installer, and it automatically installed a gproxy software for me. I started gproxy.exe played game got DC but nothing happened. What should i do with it to make reconnect, there are no options in it nothing. (version 1.5.2)
" A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2012, 22:49 »
Game link please,btw you are probably connecting Eurobattle.net gateway not Eurobattle.net gproxy you can change it at glass near battle.net tab

Offline scavy

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2012, 22:53 »
Game is still going so i cant see the link yet. Yes i tried to connect first to battle.net gproxy but it didnt work, therefore connected to normal battle.net. I should modify some kind of gateway or txt or server address to make battle.net gproxy gateway work?

edit: it is just working now, dunno why didnt work at first start, weird, nvm thx for help

So when i get a dc i dont have to write any command or do anything, gproxy will return me automatically?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 22:58 by scavy »
" A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2012, 22:59 »
Yes if you can return
P.S going to normal gateway is same like not having gproxy

Offline bad1

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2012, 22:37 »
I have problem with Lady Gaga Gproxy , make every single thing how its make on tutorial , and when i join battle net , enter pd.eu chanel and when i try to wisper gproxy for response i got nothing , i write !gproxy , !v and nothing... i need that wisper to get unbaned , thx in advance for help...
P.S i fix it , wrong command , its not !v , its !version...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 23:27 by bad1 »

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2012, 15:47 »
I have problem with Lady Gaga Gproxy , make every single thing how its make on tutorial , and when i join battle net , enter pd.eu chanel and when i try to wisper gproxy for response i got nothing , i write !gproxy , !v and nothing... i need that wisper to get unbaned , thx in advance for help...

get new gproxy not lady gay

Offline bad1

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2012, 01:14 »

get new gproxy not lady gay
His download links was in post in signature of one admins who requst from me to instal Gproxy i can easy delete him , is something wrong with this Gproxy , can u recommend me other Gproxy if this isn't good ?

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2012, 14:12 »
176.9.26.177/forum/index.php/topic,76587.0.html

download the automatic one .