Author Topic: GProxy Resources  (Read 27355 times)

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GProxy resources
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2011, 15:42 »
you need to ask stefos007 or send him pm on eurobattle.net

Offline stefos007

• Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2011, 05:06 »
New version will release soon
You can find all you need at stefos007.no-ip.org/update/

Installer is setup_1.26a.exe (you can join 1.24 version depending the patch you got)
If you run installer then you don't need anything else. You install it and just run euroloader thats all.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 04:15 by stefos007 »

Offline Constantin.FF

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2011, 12:22 »
please rehost
http://stefos007.no-ip.org/gproxy-linux-deb.zip (linux download)
Thanks

Offline oktopod

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2011, 00:11 »
can som1 tell me how to set up grpoxy for fawkz?

Offline iNK

• WickedSick Member
  • U.S.A
    • View Profile
    • Dotalicious
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2011, 00:19 »
can som1 tell me how to set up grpoxy for fawkz?
Download this, and follow tutorial that comes along with it.

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2011, 13:58 »
stefos007 gproxy download link was changed to http://stefos007.no-ip.org/update/

Offline Constantin.FF

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2011, 15:29 »
gproxy-linux-deb.zip ReadME.txt
Code: [Select]
You need to add gateway manual. Insert in registry thease lines.

localhost

GProxy
This is to add nameservers in /etc/resolv.conf or somewhere else ?

Offline oktopod

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2011, 16:17 »
ty INK forl links
but i dont know how to work this... to complicated for me

lol its work now :)
i just start again to try maybe it work and gproxy work now :D great

hmm i get gproxy and it works fine.. but i need to spoof always when join in game wtf? its anoying
im from fawkz
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 17:32 by oktopod »

Melissa

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2011, 19:11 »
GProxy++ is a reconnection tool that allows you to reconnect back into a  server, after momentarily losing connection to it.

-Example:  Your ethernet cable gets unplugged, or your modem loses connection momentarily.
                    Warning - If for any reason warcraft  gets closed, you will no longer be protected.
                                     Ex: Fatal Errors, Power Outages, Blue screen, etc...
Tutorial:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is what you need to do to get protected.
-Download the last euroloader for 1.26a patch from HERE, and G-proxy will be automatically installed. The installer will delete the fawkz gateway. You can get it in the attachment at the end of this post.

OR

-Download the latest recommended version of Gproxy from  here (modified by stefos007):                                                    http://stefos007.no-ip.org/update/gproxy-new.exe- (for windows)   UPDATED MAY 13

-Run the gproxy.exe. It will create a config and log file. If you have fawkz gateway it will probably get deleted. You can get it in the .reg file in the attachment at end of post, or you can edit your gateways yourself through the gate way editor.  (Also included in attachment)
          (Note: You need to have a forum account and be logged on to see it!)

The gateway: EurobattleNet Gproxy- is the  gateway from that .reg file you will need to connect to, to use Gproxy. The eurobattlenet without Gproxy in its name, is the regular eurobattlnet without Gproxy.

-If you choose to add the gateway  yourself you will need to click on “add new gateway” on gateway editor and do the following:
                                                      -Name: Whatever you would like.
                                                      -Zone: 8
                                                      -IP:  localhost

-Once you have everything setup up and are ready to play,  open gproxy.exe (if you have the latest euroloader, it will open gproxy on its own and run in background), open the euroloader, connect through the gproxy gateway, and  you are ready to play under the protection of gproxy.

**  If you cannot open Gproxy you may need to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.  It is recommended and most likely necessary that you choose the (x86) one, even if you have a 64-bit version  of windows.
     Get it here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=A7B7A05E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84

** Note  this version of Gproxy, will only work in eurobattle.net, if you want to stay protected  while playing on fawkz server you can download a modified by lady_gaga  from codelain.com: (for 1.24e Warcraft III version).
                        -You can get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?z2z9fzs2cr9dpyk  (Tutorials Included)

** The download link shown above is updated periodically, check for updates, and extract the gproxy.exe, replace it with your old one, when needed.

-You can also  download the official version of Gproxy. It is not recommended, you will need  to connect as if you were playing through LAN. It doesn’t use the Warcraft III BNET interface to chat/play.
                                    http://www.codelain.com/forum/index.php?topic=11529.0  (Tutorials on site)

for users which are not logged in here the attachment download link
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=55632.0;attach=3418

Offline bhawk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 01:32 »
Well , i used the gateaway from the link below , also i tried from gateway modifier but still when i connect through that gateway i cannot see games from Pd .

Offline bhawk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2011, 02:11 »
Well , i used the gateaway from the link below , also i tried from gateway modifier but still when i connect through that gateway i cannot see games from Pd .
I tried tryping a game name "ap eu pro" and i joined a pd game but i couldnt see it before .

Offline iNK

• WickedSick Member
  • U.S.A
    • View Profile
    • Dotalicious
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2011, 17:13 »
Bot had not been updated to 1.26a, thus you couldn't see the games. Now it is.

Offline dziubelis

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2011, 21:18 »
I am getting whispers from some RO bots, about games created. Since sound is from gProxy folder, I think its gProxy related. How do I "unsubscribe"? Now I am using /ignore. And still have to use it every time.

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2011, 21:19 »
Type /w RO-guard !m off

I think RO-guard is the name of that bot. I'm not sure about the name but !M off is the command.

Melissa

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2011, 21:29 »
do /r !M off