Author Topic: Medusa massive gold  (Read 4508 times)

Offline SaintKnight

• VIP Tour Member
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Medusa massive gold
« on: March 15, 2011, 13:38 »
Find out the differences in the screenshots, the second screenshot was taken 4 and a half minutes later.
Spoiler for Hiden:
On the first screenshot 2 of my teammates are dead and sentinel are pushing our barracks, while on the second screenshot... they are all dead and their whole base is gone. On the first screenshot  my score is 4/3/6, on the second, 10/3/7. On the first screenshot I have 14k gold, linken, manta, pt, lifesteal, on the second I have 10k gold+ manta linken pt life and double divine.
P.S. the point of this thread is not for me to show off(I'm not that kind of a person) but rather to show that you shouldn't give up and that one mistake can change the whole game completely. :)
Peace
EDIT: What's the highest amount of gold of a player that you have ever seen? (5v5 no wtf, test game etc :P)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 13:40 by SaintKnight »

"No one dies virgin, life fucks us all" - Kurt Cobain

Offline tbk)GOLDY

• Advanced Member
  • Official PD clown
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Medusa massive gold
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 13:43 »
i had 23 or 24 000 gold with invoker. i think that game is here on pd, have to find it.
:|

Offline SaintKnight

• VIP Tour Member
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 13:52 »
i had 23 or 24 000 gold with invoker. i think that game is here on pd, have to find it.
Nice, my plan was to get to 30k gold, and then get 4 rapiers  ;D

"No one dies virgin, life fucks us all" - Kurt Cobain

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 14:56 »
you mean overall gold or gold at the end?
if overall, I once saw a replay where a medusa farmed 40k gold
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline tbk)GOLDY

• Advanced Member
  • Official PD clown
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 15:02 »
I decided to play Invoker ony with treads to prove people he is powerful with no items. We played 70 minutes (or more) I had only treads, 24k gold, and 4-2 score (in a 5v5)
:|

Offline Muerto[]

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 16:29 »
I decided to play Invoker ony with treads to prove people he is powerful with no items. We played 70 minutes (or more) I had only treads, 24k gold, and 4-2 score (in a 5v5)

Cool story,bro.Almost belived you.

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 18:32 »
/f add saintknight
/w saintknight wanna pub ?

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 19:24 »
Find out the differences in the screenshots, the second screenshot was taken 4 and a half minutes later.
Spoiler for Hiden:
On the first screenshot 2 of my teammates are dead and sentinel are pushing our barracks, while on the second screenshot... they are all dead and their whole base is gone. On the first screenshot  my score is 4/3/6, on the second, 10/3/7. On the first screenshot I have 14k gold, linken, manta, pt, lifesteal, on the second I have 10k gold+ manta linken pt life and double divine.
P.S. the point of this thread is not for me to show off(I'm not that kind of a person) but rather to show that you shouldn't give up and that one mistake can change the whole game completely. :)
Peace
EDIT: What's the highest amount of gold of a player that you have ever seen? (5v5 no wtf, test game etc :P)

Yo saint masspro :O :D
DespoRutti: EVERY SINGLE DAY , I join a game with at least 1 maphacker . And when you ban one , he splits into 3 accounts like ancient hydra dammit !

Offline Sai.InkBeast

• That could be a real trip man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 22:19 »
farmed max 31k gold xD

Eurobattle.net account: Lone_Druid

Dota League

Offline NomeL

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 01:13 »
Well, its nothing special compared to you guys, but this was one of the fastest farms I have had.

And I thought I was playing vs decent players at start, not newbs, so don't blame me for playing against newbs.

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/36323/dota%C3%A2-sd-eu

2 raipers and some other shiz by 30th minute as lycan.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 21:09 »
Furion around 500 , 600 creeps and 13 2 score but it qas long time ago. Btw invo rly needs only pt and maybe eul

Offline Muerto[]

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 21:14 »
Invoker is powerful nuker,but also its easy to kill him.

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2011, 13:00 »
omg thiz gaj iz mega proo.

Offline Muerto[]

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2011, 13:54 »
Hahah goldy,mass funny guy.

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 16:06 »
Invoker is powerful nuker,but also its easy to kill him.

I wouldnt agree. Every hero is easy to kill, it all depends on your skills and teamplay... So i think Invoker is not easy to kill if he is played by someone who knows how to play him right.