Author Topic: What is "pro" ...  (Read 3077 times)

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What is "pro" ...
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 09:31 »

You realy must be a little kid who just wanna look smart ass. Just yesterday you said "I drink a lot of milk. I'll be big and strong when I grow up", and now you act like a man, but you know what? You got no guts to be a man yet. So go to your mummy and stay out of here. Kid...

Anyway you better ask your teachers what term "pro" mean (ofc if you're old enough to go to school), before you start inventing new meaning of the term. Not everytime everything is as you think it is...
[/quote]

Xaxaxaxa....Little kid??? So u must think u are smart??? Sry idiot but i must tell u that u are stupid... Even my little bro is smarter then u...Every1 told u what means "pro" and u still think that is not true....Then go and ask ur teacher maybe he/she is smarter then u......If u dont want then go and fuck ur self u little piss of shit :D

SmudzoFTW: i want your mount in my dick

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 12:57 »
Lol one of the most stupid argues ever. "Pro" was accepted by wide dota community and its freguently used,not just by some lifeless kids.

Find IceFrog using term "pro" and I'll give up. Realy, you don;t know what it mean so better keep your mouth shut.
You are right and we all are wrong. We should shut up and get enlightened by your wisdom.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline Tadas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 13:16 »
You are right and we all are wrong. We should shut up and get enlightened by your wisdom.

Pff. I already found few posts in this forum which sais same Idea as I do. So I'm not the only one, and you're not all either... Speak for your self

Offline fawkz

• Founder
  • F#WKz!
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 18:14 »
I supposed that you knew the difference between a noun and adjective.
As I said check a dictionary, you did not. I'm doing for you to lock this topic, just check bold words.

PROFESSIONAL:

–adjective
1.following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
2. of, pertaining to, or connected with a profession: professional studies.
3.appropriate to a profession: professional objectivity.
4.engaged in one of the learned professions: A lawyer is a professional person.
5.following as a business an occupation ordinarily engaged in as a pastime: a professional golfer.
6.making a business or constant practice of something not properly to be regarded as a business: “A salesman,” he said, “is a professional optimist.”
7.undertaken or engaged in as a means of livelihood or for gain: professional baseball.
8.of or for a professional person or his or her place of business or work: a professional apartment; professional equipment.
9.done by a professional; expert: professional car repairs.

–noun
10.a person who belongs to one of the professions, esp. one of the learned professions.
11.a person who earns a living in a sport or other occupation frequently engaged in by amateurs: a golf professional.
12.an expert player, as of golf or tennis, serving as a teacher, consultant, performer, or contestant; pro.
13.a person who is expert at his or her work: You can tell by her comments that this editor is a real professional.

--- locked.