Author Topic: Mirana Nightshade - Priestess of the Moon  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Sword_Master

• Topic Author
  • My death grinned at me in the mirror
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mirana Nightshade - Priestess of the Moon
« on: May 18, 2010, 16:12 »
Mirana has a well established presence in the DotA competitive scene, often times a pick. Dominantly used a Ganker/Roamer (which this guide will cover), Mirana is a capable Carry given the right conditions. Just do not expect to go into every game thinking you can Carry a team with a Hero like Mirana. Mirana is one of the few Heroes that have recieved little to no balancing acts by IceFrog. Why? Most likely because she is already balanced. Her unique skillset can be deadly when used properly and they can provide you plenty of gold via Starfall. A complete package is what Mirana is, and I hope you guys enjoy this guide. Before you read this guide, I will not hold your hand. You should know certain aspects of DotA already, and I will not tell you things that you can find for yourself. This guide focuses on Mirana, not how to play DotA.

Mirana Nightshade    
Mirana Nightshade - Priestess of the Moon

Range: 600 | Move Speed: 300
Primary: AGI
Str: 17 + 1.85 | Agi: 20 + 2.75 | Int: 17 + 1.65
Damage: 38 - 49 | HP: 473 | Mana: 221
HP Regen: 0.76 | Mana Regen: 0.69
Attack Speed: 0.71 | Armor: 2
Starfall    Starfall (T)
Calls down a wave of meteors to damage each nearby enemy. One random enemy unit within 200 aoe will get hit again for half the damage.
Level 1 - 75 damage per wave.
Level 2 - 150 damage per wave.
Level 3 - 225 damage per wave.
Level 4 - 300 damage per wave.
• Damage type: magical
• This skill is not blocked by Linken's Sphere.
• Area of Effect: 600/900
Mana Cost: 100/120/140/160
Cooldown: 12
Elune`s Arrow    Elune`s Arrow (R)
Fires an arrow to a location with deadly precision, dealing large damage and stunning the first unit it strikes. Stun duration increases based on how far the target is, ranging from 0.5 to 5 seconds. Has 3000 range.
Level 1 - Deals 90 damage.
Level 2 - Deals 180 damage.
Level 3 - Deals 270 damage.
Level 4 - Deals 360 damage.
• Damage type: magical
• For every 150 distance the arrow travels, the stun duration upon impact increases by 0.5 seconds. For example, an arrow that travels for 300 range stuns for 1 second, and an arrow that travels at least 1500 range stuns for 5 seconds (which is the maximum stun duration).
• The stun duration is determined by the distance between where Mirana fired the arrow and where the arrow hits its target.
• Invisible units will not be stunned, but will still take damage.
• Casting range: 3000
• Area of Effect: 140
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 25
Leap    Leap (E)
Mirana's wild Frostsaber leaps forward into battle, empowering allies with a ferocious roar upon landing. Movement and Attack Speed bonus lasts 10 seconds.
Level 1 - 630 range, 4% IAS and MS increase.
Level 2 - 690 range, 8% IAS and MS increase.
Level 3 - 780 range, 12% IAS and MS increase.
Level 4 - 840 range, 16% IAS and MS increase.
• Leap uses a 0.01 second Wind Walk to dodge any projectiles currently in route to Mirana, so if the enemy has true sight of Mirana she won't be able to dodge projectiles using Leap.
• Area of Effect: 800
Mana Cost: 40/35/30/20
Cooldown: 40/35/30/20
Moonlight Shadow    Moonlight Shadow (W)
Turns Nightshade and all allied heroes invisible. If Invisiblity is broken, it gets restored after the fade time during the shadow duration.
Level 1 - 2.5 second fade time, lasts 7 seconds.
Level 2 - 2 second fade time, lasts 9 seconds.
Level 3 - 1.5 second fade time, lasts 11 seconds.
• Units affected will not auto attack enemies.
• Magic immune allies will be affected.
• Area of Effect: Global
Mana Cost: 175
Cooldown: 160
Out in the night madness lay in ambush,waiting for me

Offline ramb.O

• El micro y yo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mirana Nightshade - Priestess of the Moon
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 23:38 »
some picture & spaces -> better
BB

Offline Shagon

• Pro Member
  • The Angel of Malice
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mirana Nightshade - Priestess of the Moon
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 17:49 »
PlayDota.com , all copied, you can't get credit for that,no offence but if you try harder it will be more cooler ^_^
Also you can try to make this thread again with some pictures,for instance, Mirana's arrow : 3600 range,
That means that every 720 "Units" its a 1 sec stun,it can pass through your friendly unit, it will hit only enemy units, and its by far the one of the most powerful spell out there, if you hit some one that is :)