Author Topic: Stats are ruining the game  (Read 3909 times)

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stats are ruining the game
« on: May 18, 2010, 00:05 »
OMFG!!! I cant belive what ppl do for stats... Its just lame. And then they call you a noob cause they have better k/d ratio than you even though half of their kills are ks. Its just wrong. Ffs i cant have with best dmg in team 4 kills and over 20 assists and i always die in those situations while the rest of team have full hp, and not to mention that i do most of things. Pls remove stats,....

Put some kind of vauch system instead of stats, so we can see if someone is a teamplayer or a kill stealer, cause team with 4 caries out of 5 players is not a team. All just w8ing to make last hit.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 01:06 by BJSV »
Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stats are ruining the game
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 02:41 »
OMFG!!! I cant belive what ppl do for stats... Its just lame. And then they call you a noob cause they have better k/d ratio than you even though half of their kills are ks. Its just wrong. Ffs i cant have with best dmg in team 4 kills and over 20 assists and i always die in those situations while the rest of team have full hp, and not to mention that i do most of things. Pls remove stats,....

Put some kind of vauch system instead of stats, so we can see if someone is a teamplayer or a kill stealer, cause team with 4 caries out of 5 players is not a team. All just w8ing to make last hit.
Try to get vouch on EDL if you want to find a bit of team play and nice games.

Offline ewergreen

• catch me up :P
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 02:50 »
y i agree that stats ruin game. at least they can make some prizes for best ranked players at end of season. why we need stats if no use of them???????????
Heyyyyyyyyyyy we could Catch^^up later????

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 11:31 »
Stats is needed cuz a lot of ppl is noobs  with bad stats and they join PRO games....If some1 check stats for game then he need to know that if u have a lot of assists and k/d ratio is not so high they u can play pro game... same with creeps stats if u dont deny creeps in game and u have high kills/death ration they i dont let that ppl play pro game, same with creeps kills if u have below 70 creeps killed per game i dont let u join pro game......Cuz of that stats is good, but yeah u are right a lot of ppl dont have assists only ks, but in game u should votekick that guy......

P.S. if u cr8 expert game then ppl who join must have high k/d ratio and same with cs stats  :)

SmudzoFTW: i want your mount in my dick

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 12:22 »
Stats is needed cuz a lot of ppl is noobs  with bad stats and they join PRO games....If some1 check stats for game then he need to know that if u have a lot of assists and k/d ratio is not so high they u can play pro game... same with creeps stats if u dont deny creeps in game and u have high kills/death ration they i dont let that ppl play pro game, same with creeps kills if u have below 70 creeps killed per game i dont let u join pro game......Cuz of that stats is good, but yeah u are right a lot of ppl dont have assists only ks, but in game u should votekick that guy......

P.S. if u cr8 expert game then ppl who join must have high k/d ratio and same with cs stats  :)
well actually i care more about assists then i do for kills :D and playforfun i have bellow 70 creeps kills, you will not let me play with you ? :(

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 12:53 »

well actually i care more about assists then i do for kills :D and playforfun i have bellow 70 creeps kills, you will not let me play with you ? :(

Sry man but i wont let u play with me cs is 1 of most important things same with assists :/

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 12:10 »
Damn...At least i gave it a shot... And as i can see i have more assists then you, so think twice before kicking me out :D

Offline asd999

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 19:41 »

u are a perfect example of stats noob.stats mean nothing in pub games,u think that if u wait for last hit u play better?if u got a farming hero u play better?I simply ignore stats.

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 21:59 »

u are a perfect example of stats noob.stats mean nothing in pub games,u think that if u wait for last hit u play better?if u got a farming hero u play better?I simply ignore stats.

LOL...So u think u can be pro if u have 2/8/4 k/d/a???? WTF??? Are u fucking idiot or what??? Stats mean a lot  if u want pro game not like u....Better go and play on garena where is most of ppl stupid like u....... :o

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 00:34 »
Wow dude. No flameing in my thread. xD

Ofc someone will have high k/d ratio when they play only wiht ursa, nerub, yurnero, tinker, lion.... They are just doing things what everyone can. FFS. when i play with bloodseeker i always have over 20 kills but i would rather play with dazzel or chen than blood. It is just imposible to claim you are noob when you play only with noob heroes.

NOOB HEROES ARE FUN AND CAN MAKE LOTS OF KILLS WITH EASE THATS WHY THEY ARE GOOD FOR NOOBS.
Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 09:24 »
Wow dude. No flameing in my thread. xD

Ofc someone will have high k/d ratio when they play only wiht ursa, nerub, yurnero, tinker, lion.... They are just doing things what everyone can. FFS. when i play with bloodseeker i always have over 20 kills but i would rather play with dazzel or chen than blood. It is just imposible to claim you are noob when you play only with noob heroes.

NOOB HEROES ARE FUN AND CAN MAKE LOTS OF KILLS WITH EASE THATS WHY THEY ARE GOOD FOR NOOBS.

There is no NOOB heroes, all heroes are good for some purpose (chen can have more kills then agi hero)
I can play with all heroes but i like more to play with some owner (i play with suport or with tank if my team need, if they dont need i take owner)
Sry for flame but some ppl easy can piss me off  ;)

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 12:15 »

LOL...So u think u can be pro if u have 2/8/4 k/d/a???? WTF??? Are u fucking idiot or what??? Stats mean a lot  if u want pro game not like u....Better go and play on garena where is most of ppl stupid like u....... :o
Haha good choice of words, i agree with you. 2/8/4 can never play in my game. And just simply get it, stats mean a lot.

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 12:28 »

Haha good choice of words, i agree with you. 2/8/4 can never play in my game. And just simply get it, stats mean a lot.

+1 :D

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 16:55 »

+1 :)

p.s. i forgot to explain 2/8/4 stats..

it is like this: You go into battle, you cast all your spells and eventually your team kills 1 guy and you get 1 assist, then all of your team dies exept you ( cuz you run off ) and they chase you via blinks, fast movespeed and kill you. Or you get ganged and whine of no player support and your 2 kills per match are at the beggining where you 5 gang 1 poor guy and suddenly you claim kill :D  ... am i close ??
hey iplayforfun btw whose stats are these 2/8/4 ?? :D

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2010, 12:09 »

+1 :)

p.s. i forgot to explain 2/8/4 stats..

it is like this: You go into battle, you cast all your spells and eventually your team kills 1 guy and you get 1 assist, then all of your team dies exept you ( cuz you run off ) and they chase you via blinks, fast movespeed and kill you. Or you get ganged and whine of no player support and your 2 kills per match are at the beggining where you 5 gang 1 poor guy and suddenly you claim kill :D  ... am i close ??
hey iplayforfun btw whose stats are these 2/8/4 ?? :D

U are close....I dont know but there is lot of ppl with those stats....Look this guy http://stats.playdota.eu/index.php?p=user&serverID=1&u=lagikaa&s=datetime&o=desc&n=0 :D
he is not noob at all :D