Author Topic: They !votekick me because I reject two time to vote yes to switch our best plyer  (Read 3773 times)

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
and ap should be not counted in stats

This is too many limits to count game in stats. Em is not counted, thats ok, but not counting ap? This is too much. Sometimes its good to pick hero that you want to play.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
and ap should be not counted in stats

This is too many limits to count game in stats. Em is not counted, thats ok, but not counting ap? This is too much. Sometimes its good to pick hero that you want to play.
yup. its also stupid not to count -so games...

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
@lexmark
you want to say that our coder is stupid? next think 2 times before using that word.

Now why should we count -so? in 90% of games with switch on there were turnover in game, if someone switch in oposit team, especially if guy with best score that team will win the game, and all effort they made to win that game have fall into water.

@kingw3. tell me 1 reason why ap should not be counted into stats?
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline SwenCro

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wait what stats are not counted? Kills,deaths,assists etc...or just score itself? Im confused

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wait what stats are not counted? Kills,deaths,assists etc...or just score itself? Im confused

It will be like u didnt play that game it wont be recorded in dota ladder right?
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yes night^^stalker, it will be like he did not played that game at all.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
too much imba abuses i mean you can chose much good teams and pros can join noob even new stats system pros allways find a way to join noob games
my reason sucks

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
dude there will be no more stats reset after new bot release, if pros are banned they will not get much points if they join noob games with new account (if we dont catch them before they even come with their new account).

To be more easier for you to understand.

You host a game AP // eu // noobs you are in that game and you have 300 points rating,

kingw3 rate 300

I join the game and I have 1500 points rating

mrniceguy rate 1500.

So it will be like this.

sentinel
kingw3 rate 300
player rate 400
player rate 600
payer rate 700
player rate 500

scourge
mrniceguy rate 1500
player rate 1000
player rate 1300
plqyer rate 1200
player rate 2000

If scourge win they will get like 10 points each or mybe even less, they will get 2 points, but if you win you will get 30 points or even much more.

So they need to play like 100 noob games to get like 20 points, and while playing them they are risking to lose a big amount of points.
So why do you think if I consider myself as a pro, that I will join noob game and risk to lose many points in 1 game only?

I hope I was helpful, if not then I can try to explain on example tomorrow.