Author Topic: Too lazy admins/mods...  (Read 6022 times)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Too lazy admins/mods...
« on: February 24, 2011, 08:01 »
how long to wait for simple ban&unban req?

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,51188.0.html

not my ban req, but it was made 20 hours ago and none of 10 (or more) admins didnt solve it...
lazy admins!!!

Offline so.cool^^

• Advanced Member
  • Ruska <3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Too lazy admins/mods...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 08:22 »

not my ban req, but it was made 20 hours ago and none of 10 (or more) admins didnt solve it...
lazy admins!!!
In one game i lost the connection and ofc host ban my acc, I make request at forum in 21h. Ban/Unban moderator (or whatever is) answer me in 21h but next day...its 24h or i dont know mathematic  :)
Ruska <3 <3 <3 only one :)

acc name: so_cooI^^

NEVERMORE and nothing More

*Proud Forum Troll*
***Dont Worry, Dont Cry...Take Extasy And Fly*

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 12:03 »
I solved >2 pages of unbanrequests yesterday as well as plenty of banrequests. Frankly Im a little insulted that you call the mods "lazy" just because we can't get round to solving all requests à la minute.

I barely even have time to actually play anymore, between solving requests and my university program.

We are already looking into recruitment of new mods. This topic is a bit pointless.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 12:24 »

lazy admins!!!

Lex i must say that you are kid with probably no real problems in life ,because i can clearly judge spoiled kids.
Your parents solve 70% of problems and just wonder many mods here already have families and do you think that they shoudl not rest a bit and o be slaves here.

You can not know that because if you were mod (I hope you wont) i would like to see you how lazy you would be.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 12:33 »
Lex i must say that you are kid with probably no real problems in life ,because i can clearly judge spoiled kids.
Your parents solve 70% of problems and just wonder many mods here already have families and do you think that they shoudl not rest a bit and o be slaves here.

You can not know that because if you were mod (I hope you wont) i would like to see you how lazy you would be.

go criticize other people on gfx drawings...
i want oppinion from some mod

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 12:34 »
I solved >2 pages of unbanrequests yesterday as well as plenty of banrequests. Frankly Im a little insulted that you call the mods "lazy" just because we can't get round to solving all requests à la minute.

I barely even have time to actually play anymore, between solving requests and my university program.

We are already looking into recruitment of new mods. This topic is a bit pointless.

sry man then. feel free to close it.
but i'd really love to help pd.eu comunity

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 12:34 »

go criticize other people on gfx drawings...
i want oppinion from some mod

I am telling this from my own exp.... i wanted to app for b&u but i realsie it is not as easy as you others think

And i do not have to be mod to tell you this.

sry man then. feel free to close it.
but i'd really love to help pd.eu comunity

Funny way to ask for mod .... judge mnods down and than judge your self up...

Offline MaNiaC

• Izvuci dim tebra , postani Deo Klana
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 13:21 »
Man they have so much b/u req ... So w8 little , i w8 about 3days
A.C.A.B.

Offline pyroftw1234

• Pro Member
  • -.-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 13:22 »
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,50849.0.html

i jsut dont get when some ban request are solved before and some after :S
i see like 10 ban request on page 7 unsolved and on page 1-6 all solved like wtf !?!??!

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 16:04 »

i see like 10 ban request on page 7 unsolved and on page 1-6 all solved like wtf !?!??!

sad but true!

Offline Flying_penguin

• Pro Member
  • flaming...brb
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 16:11 »
when i get ban req they go like omg go ban him instantly and when i report somone then it takes millenium

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 16:14 »
when i get ban req they go like omg go ban him instantly and when i report somone then it takes millenium
+1
and because of that im in competition! :D

Offline M4rkl4r

• ObeyYourThirst
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Life is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks.
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 16:44 »

Because solved ban requests go to the first page doh.... trust me, they solve as much requests as they can, but they are not robots you know, they are not like solving 24/7..

True story: http://i.imgur.com/PrkX0.png

Longest Introduction Topic

12:34      [All]   totally_StAlKeD killed Geh.TT. :D

Offline Geistesblitz

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 17:10 »

We solve from oldest to newest, but when we solve requests we have to make a post in the topic. Topics are sorted by newest post/reply, so those topics that were on page 10 before are now on page 3 because of the solution post.

Offline Mushr00m

• Pro Member
  • [zone]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 17:42 »
I think admins/moderators are not too lazy, how i see 1-2 always solve requests and other problems between the people at forum....
90% of a/m have REAL life, family, girl friend and i think they need to go in school/job,need to eat, to sleep etc.
Be whit patience and do not RAGEEEE!  ;)
Best Regards!