Author Topic: 1 thing need to know.  (Read 3484 times)

nermiee

1 thing need to know.
« on: February 23, 2011, 17:25 »
Heya guys, expecially Castiele? Why do u abuse your powers?
U left game which was 3v5, thats ok, there is rule, u can leave, all is good.
But why u dont resolve ub requests where normal players leave 3v5 and they got !bl from host, they write ub request, no1 read it, but u can bann some guy for whaT? MULTI ACC ?
I MEAN WTF? !
I saw it, u and him was arguing a lot, and its ok, u bannd him from mh, u have proof.  So = perma ban.
So that means he can make another acc and try to play fair ?
BUT U BANNED HIM FOR MULTIACC WTF !
He just have that new acc made after u banned last acc. i dont think its multi acc thing.....
Really dude.... Childlish thing u did, i  know now, when some admin read this, i will get muted/banned/ or acc banned on bot ....
100 % i can bet with my life. But rly, think about  it....

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 1 thing need to know.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 17:27 »
Dude, read the rules , you are not allowed to play on another acc while your primary acc is banned.
Ask yourself what would it be the point of banning ppl if all it took is to make a new one ????

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 17:30 »
If you dont break any forum rules while posting here then you will not get banned / muted / whatever.

As NMF said, evading a ban using another account is strictly forbidden. Again Castiele did nothing wrong here.

Please inform yourself better before making these posts, power abuse accusations are serious. This is again false alarm.

nermiee

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 17:30 »
Im not the guy who got banned, i just read a few posts, and as I KNOW castiele, u told that guy u will perma bann him ip or wateva. Is it possible for you ?

AGAIN> im not talking bout myself.

nermiee

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 17:32 »
But look, 80% players are cheaters/leavers, etc, so banning all of them will cause server to run for 50 people... i mean, rly, but he got banned, than made other acc, he didnt evade nothing, maybe he learned a lesson?

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 17:35 »
If he made another account to evade his ban and play, then he learned nothing. If he had made a nice post apologising, then he learned something. Instead we have these baseless power abuse accusations going on.

We don't ip ban as it's useless against dynamic ip's. We do have the means to check people for multiple accounts.

nermiee

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 17:37 »
Yea, so, wait a bit, as soon i see that guy on skype, i will ask him for screenshot when castiele told him real thing.
Than, u will see what im talking bout.

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 17:38 »
Okay, I will be off in 5 mins though. If you have actual proof of power abuse, pm Nv.Thug, Geistesblitz or ek0.

nermiee

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 17:39 »
yea, wateva. IM off too, will not be on net tonight, but i will see what i can get of that guy, i rly think that guy is good, but mh screwd him. So, maybe to try to give him a 2nd chance...

Offline Flying_penguin

• Pro Member
  • flaming...brb
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 18:17 »
i would say REVOLUTIIONNN!!!!11 but the gay eko would come then and ban me

Offline pyroftw1234

• Pro Member
  • -.-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 18:35 »
If he made another account to evade his ban and play, then he learned nothing. If he had made a nice post apologising, then he learned something. Instead we have these baseless power abuse accusations going on.

We don't ip ban as it's useless against dynamic ip's. We do have the means to check people for multiple accounts.

O_o how do you check for multiacc :S ?!?!?

Offline so.cool^^

• Advanced Member
  • Ruska <3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 18:46 »

hmmm need translate?
oke, something like: "I'll found all your accs and I'll ban you at every"
You can ban all my acc but give me reason for all single accs? ADMINS DICK PWNZ GG no RE  :-\

p.s I dont have anything against Castiele, just....take it easy  ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 18:56 by so.cool^^ »
Ruska <3 <3 <3 only one :)

acc name: so_cooI^^

NEVERMORE and nothing More

*Proud Forum Troll*
***Dont Worry, Dont Cry...Take Extasy And Fly*

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 19:10 »

O_o how do you check for multiacc :S ?!?!?
i think they check the ip , if u joined with same ip on xx and xxx they ll know it

hmmm need translate?
oke, something like: "I'll found all your accs and I'll ban you at every"
You can ban all my acc but give me reason for all single accs? ADMINS DICK PWNZ GG no RE  :-\

p.s I dont have anything against Castiele, just....take it easy  ;)

nothing wrong here imo , btw i think its you and plz post the whole ss , not only a single part ( if possible )

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2011, 19:17 »
You are banned for mhing,and if u think we are idiots and let you to cheat again you are wrong,usually i give chance ppl to stop like flamers,leavers,abusers(sometimes)but u arent in this groups,and rules arent same,i always try to give chance some1 who have bad net and drop,who have less nerves and sometimes explode and flame,but cheater always stay cheater and there i have zero tollerance,and dunno why you try to present me like abuser and post those screenshots,i believe it would be fair to put all facts like this:

I played with admin,2 of his players left game(one drop due bad net(admin on balkan) another left cuz i demoralized him with my MH) admin left after some time,i wanna his ban/demote,i tried to warn community about admin leaver in this topic http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,50383.0.htmladmin checked some of my games and found i using a mh and banned me,i become angry and start provoking and now he hunt my accounts and ban them,i wanna this to stop.

Im authorized to fight vs MHers(stoping,preventing them to play on this bots) maybe u dont like it,cuz you are MHer and you wanna change that...but that will not happen,i banned your account "so_cool^^" and after few minutes u came with another "so.cool^^"start to push me like i cant do nothing vs you and you will continue with cheating...and i cant ban you...i told you gl and hf,but you become rude,with calling me retard kid and other on our native...before that you called me and other admins noobs and you are cheater...

I could easy request locking this topic,and ignore it,but i wanted to give community all facts

Best Regards

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2011, 19:27 »
Castiele, you don't have to put effort in explaining to us, we all know that those things are always ragetopics about mad kids who got banned
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english