• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: Rules
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 22:00 »
Democracy is the rull of majority, and as it is porven that majority is stupid, that means that democracy is stupid.

So for you 80% of population is stupid???, You would rather live in a dictatorship regime?? I think that you are to young and you do not know politic to much to talk about it man!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2010, 11:51 »
Democracy is the rull of majority, and as it is porven that majority is stupid, that means that democracy is stupid.

So for you 80% of population is stupid???, You would rather live in a dictatorship regime?? I think that you are to young and you do not know politic to much to talk about it man!
+1...... or +100
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 08:56 »
why do people feel like every game should be balanced out or switch once some tard leaves.
hell if it's 5v4 and the 5team is owning very hard they ask for switch to balance it, wtf just end the game.
n if it was less than 20min n it was 3v4 i would have voted rmk cuz it's a fucked up game anyway.

n as a sidenote, democracy always fails thats why china is leading the way to tmr.
you suck and you know it!

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 21:08 »

Now as for rmk, by the rules it says that 40% need to vote (even though for rmk is needed more than 40%), and if we vote host must end game. But host usualy doesnt want to, and if we leave than we get ban. Rmk rule is stupid. 5v4 is playable, 5v3 is not and if there is no sw the game should end, 4v3 should also be a reason for gmae ending(i enterd in 5v5 game not 4v4). So... Remove rmk command, and if host doesnt want to end the game in 5v3(without sw) or 4v3, he should get baned.
First of all, what you just said makes no sence whatsoever... And like mrniceguy said, majority rules, although this is not democracy nor politics it is just game and there are rules... And Second, i make non switch on games and often i find myself in situations where i play 5v3 games and don`t rmk it because i have wasted 20 or more minutes on that game.. And if you don`t want things like that to happend DO NOT ENTER NON SWITCH ON GAMES !!! read the game name properly before trying to enter ...
So... Remove rmk command, and if host doesnt want to end the game in 5v3(without sw) or 4v3, he should get baned.

and this is the stupidest thing i have ever read :))
How the hell can host be banned for not ending the game in 5v3 or 4v3 ?? i just simply don`t want to switch in game and that is why i make non so games. And ofcourse sometimes 5 friends are of the same team and none will want to switch and if the game mode included SO then host would have been banned for that...

If there is something bothering you, then you can always go and play on garena, i am sure there are much much better rules and players there.... Instead of being greatfull and thankfull of the people that give a shit about these things, you just keep on whinning and whinning... Get a tissue at least...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 21:10 by FatalityMk »