Author Topic: What do u think about this ?  (Read 2349 times)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What do u think about this ?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 00:05 »
your lock expires on 28.02 on xpam, but on pd.eu its permanent and you know why.
and as i know you are not a admin on eurobatlle.net so u have like every normal guy to post a banrequest ? right , and not to abuse the bot power ?

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 00:07 »
dude once again your account is not perma locked and NEVER WAS on xpam, you just did not checked well.

on pd.eu you are banned cause of hard stat abuse and cause of using multiaccounts and abusing on them, cause of that all of your accounts are perma banned.
it was , dont lie

and plz give me some warns , so if someone writes !lw dragoljub he ll say , what a cool guy :))

Offline Geistesblitz

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 00:08 »
I don't get this, you're upset because MNG perma banned you on the bot and because Mizige banned you on xpam?

If it's about MNG's perma ban I can help you with that. That Mizige banned you has nothing to do with MNG, so stop trying to accuse him of something he hasn't done.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 00:08 »
You are funny dragoljub, you rly are, you are banned by Mizige, who is admin on xpam, your not banned by me or by playdota.eu bot. So stop talking nonsense.

You wanted to piss us off, somehow you almost succeded with it and this is your punishment. you r lucky cause you did not get perma lock on xpam too, next time think before react.

gn i go sleep now.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 00:17 »
dragoljub you are banned on our bot.

If you want to get unbanned please post here: http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/board,10.0.html