Author Topic: Question about rules  (Read 981 times)

Offline Moryg

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Question about rules
« on: February 10, 2011, 21:59 »
Sorry if I'm not supposed to ask here, I might have missed some rules.
I just want to ask how I should handle this last game - the host did a global mute right off the bat, then switched to our team after one of their members quit (I was on scourge, we were beating them pretty hard). After that, he kept farming forest, not helping the team and being a douchebag in general. When I told him to stop acting like that, he muted me. After that, he took some items I had in base (ultimate orb and blade of alacrity) and used his flying courier to drop them into the forest at the top of the map (checked replay).

The only rule he broke was the mute (although I did call him something just before the mute, so that one could be argued about a bit) and I broke some rules as I was no aware of them (I admit I only skimmed the rules before).

So short version: Can anything be done about a player who acts like an ass ingame (rude, doesn't assist team, uses courier to dump other player's items into the forest).

Edit: The thing above only happened once, but just now it was my second game where the host made an "apso noob" game, then used the -sdso mode and kept ranting about noobs. He admitted he was pro and that noone joins pro games, so he has to make noob games to get the people.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 22:41 by Moryg »

Offline Juggernaut99

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Question about rules
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 22:27 »
post ban request the only rule he broke wasnt only mute abuse also bad behaviour !!
post ban req asap!

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 22:49 »
Sorry if I'm not supposed to ask here, I might have missed some rules.
I just want to ask how I should handle this last game - the host did a global mute right off the bat, then switched to our team after one of their members quit (I was on scourge, we were beating them pretty hard). After that, he kept farming forest, not helping the team and being a douchebag in general. When I told him to stop acting like that, he muted me. After that, he took some items I had in base (ultimate orb and blade of alacrity) and used his flying courier to drop them into the forest at the top of the map (checked replay).

The only rule he broke was the mute (although I did call him something just before the mute, so that one could be argued about a bit) and I broke some rules as I was no aware of them (I admit I only skimmed the rules before).

So short version: Can anything be done about a player who acts like an ass ingame (rude, doesn't assist team, uses courier to dump other player's items into the forest).

Edit: The thing above only happened once, but just now it was my second game where the host made an "apso noob" game, then used the -sdso mode and kept ranting about noobs. He admitted he was pro and that noone joins pro games, so he has to make noob games to get the people.

if he took ur items its not only mute abuse. He will get ban for long time
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 11:09 »
It actually is mute abuse if you didnt flame hard or anything. If you just said something like "fuck you" once, he should warn you first, and then proceed with muting you (or at least unmute after a minute or two), otherwise there would be at least 5 muted players in every game. And as for the items, that is pure game ruining..