Author Topic: This is for KSV, Nv.ThuG and and others patetics moderator..  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Criminal__BaraT

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards

This is for KSV, Nv.ThuG and and others patetics moderator..

I'm learning english.. and i will do lost of grammatical mistakes... I know...

In that post nv.thug denied my request...
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,46995.0.html

first of all i dont cry...  why cry for somethig like that?
if you or someone in this forum could cry for something like this... so go the doctor pls...

I only wanted spotlight  the stupidity of that rule... this is all...

honestly now i dont care if you ban me or unbanme...  do you now that i can create 1000 or 1000000 account???? i think so...

but i wont do it...

I'm tired to be under moderator's rules.... luckly this is only a game...
now i realize spend time here is so stupid..
I dont want to offend nobody... but all of I'm writing is TRUE....
I spend 1 year playing dota... a lots of hours throw... it
and i think all moderators play dota for years... lots of years..

THIS IS AN ADVISE FOR YOU: make something useful instead stay here,post, read comments and play this game.

luckly i have a good life.. i go to the university and my girlfriend loves me..
i want be a good ingeneer... I'm very good at university...

and first of all i dont want play again dota or spend hours talking with people
not much intelligent like moderators...
and you... who is reading this... you've better follow my advice... but people are free to make a choice

bye bye... forever... and moderators... go out.. make a life ( honestly I don't care about your lifes)

and good luck for the future... ( YOU WILL NEED IT)

AND IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN DON'T DELETE THIS OR CLOSE... people can reflect about this... maybe this post can help someone else...

nv.thug you could be moderator in a stupid site... but i'm a better person of you... dont go against a person better than you

take this as a lesson and don't repeat it again..

(P.S: don't spend time to aswer me.. i will not enter in this useless site again)

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stop spamming if u dont like here go out with ur gf / friends. After all i think u made that post just coz u were banned and u rage!  ;D
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
Heh funny thing. I feel sorry to this bot to have such unfair moderators ^^.
How many times my reports was danied just ebcause "this guy left in 5 mins before game ends".

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

totally_screwd

How many times my reports was danied just ebcause "this guy left in 5 mins before game ends".

its mods decision,I deny every request if ppl leave when the throne was under attack,but in the rules it clearly says you cant quit till the throne falls.

I would unban the guy but thug's decision is HIS decision and he has right to keep that guy banned,and most people just leave the game right before end cause they think they wouldnt get a LOSS to their stats,it is a bit annoying so mod can keep them banned

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So you people are all the same. Why cant you just wait till they finish the freaking game?
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Online T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
whats a point of this thread?
The man trying to save us? Actuallt there is no point, its looks like leaving msg... but no best wishes? Im very very sad of it, im gonna cry  :'( :'( :'(

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

its mods decision,I deny every request if ppl leave when the throne was under attack,but in the rules it clearly says you cant quit till the throne falls.

I would unban the guy but thug's decision is HIS decision and he has right to keep that guy banned,and most people just leave the game right before end cause they think they wouldnt get a LOSS to their stats,it is a bit annoying so mod can keep them banned
so if you leave you don't get a lose?

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
no hes point was that ppl THINK u wont get lost game and that is why they leave.

Ofc u will get lost game.
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline gexas

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ban is kind of harsh , i would just warn in mods place.

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards

Right, but tell me - is it so much mega rule breaking leaving game 1 min before game ends? I mean come on... as for me its ridiculous and I have seen many times !danied my request because as mod said.. he could leave the game[??] yeah that mods were telling me that. So im kinda shocked.. sometimes u let him go, sometimes warn and sometimes ban.
I prefer to see such rule breakers than otehrs like: mh, leaving the game in the middle, otehr kind of game ruin.

Heh funny thing that thread went to humor... well obviously there is a need to make conTROLLED flame room. ;)

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...