Author Topic: Game replay link does not work. Bug or ???  (Read 6590 times)

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Game replay link does not work. Bug or ???
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 16:16 »
listen man, if you think that one of the players use maphack, you wait till the game ends and report him,he gets perma ban in 2 days for maphack
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/board,32.160.html
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 17:13 »
Here is what got from one of the mods:

1.no replay no proof.

2.since there is no replay write unban request and u will be unbanned.

He says I will get unbanned. But my unban request was continiously denied. Even the mods are not sure about the rules. Some of them unbans people with stupid senseless reasons. But when I have a logical reason they refuse me.

Thats why I say this rules are perfect for cheaters, leavers, spammers....

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 17:15 »
Unfortunately for this game the replay download link is broken and nobody is able to get the replay from the stats page. Without the replay, you can not prove that the player has used maphack. Nor have you provided any ecidence about the private whispers you had with him. The only thing that we know for sure is that you are saying that somebody is using maphack. Do you know how many whispers I get like "whoops mh"? Should I ban the user? Just your word does prove anything.
You were banned for leaving a game. Although the replay of the game is missing, the chat log is fully accessible by every user and it is clear that you left the game. Thinking something is not a reason to leave. Tomorrow I may think that my oponent is flaming on ally chat (I can't see this). Thinking this, I know I'm playing with a rule breaker and I shall leave?

About the stats page bug: Yes it exists and happens quite rarely. For the next bot release there should be no problems with this.

listen man, if you think that one of the players use maphack, you wait till the game ends and report him,he gets perma ban in 2 days for maphack
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/board,32.160.html
You start to annoy me. Do you think that screwd counts or keeps track of the number of days needed for the Hacks team to solve all the requests?

He says I will get unbanned. But my unban request was continiously denied. Even the mods are not sure about the rules. Some of them unbans people with stupid senseless reasons. But when I have a logical reason they refuse me.
I'm guessing that the moderator was thinking of an other possible bug when there won't be chat log, nor replay link. If the case was like this, you would have been unbanned.
I doubt that any of the moderators will unban you with the evidance provided for your ban.
Also, your reason of leaving is not in any way logical.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 17:21 by ek0 »

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 17:37 »
Did you hear me say that? We get corrected if we spread lies aswell. 2 and 12 is a big difference
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 17:58 »
The problem is I do not only think; host himself whispered me there is MH.

Normally what should happen? I will post MH report and get unbanned.

Quite simple. I do not need to wait him kill us 100 times in the forest, spam and flame the whole game.

Why does not this happen? Because of an error/bug in playdota.eu

Results:
1. One map hacker gets away.
2. I get banned.

It is the same result as my MH report is a total fake. Same result as what I am saying is totally lie.
However there is no proof that I am lying. So in this case I am fined because of an error/bug in your server.

If you were fair you should have unbanned me immediately. The results of your technical problems affects me directly. And a map hacker benefits from the same technical problems. This is totally unfair.

After this shit, I can really open 1000 accounts, host 100 games everyday, cheat, spam, flame, ban people freely and enjoy others problems. But thanks to God, I have a life.

BTW I had the saved game (please ban me for save abuse) I have posted that replay to one of the moderator guys. Still no response. Best possibilty is they give a permanent ban to that user. And think what will happen. He will simply switch to his 1123213. account. Thats all. Again I am the loser.

Your technical problems, your rules, your moderators, all of them work for cheaters. (like it or dont like it) But it is true. 

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 18:24 »
The problem is I do not only think; host himself whispered me there is MH.
So I can whisper everyone in the game that I use maphack, they should immediately leave (led by your logic) and when it's clear that I haven't used maphack, they should be banned for leaving, just because I whispered them?

Normally, if the replay could be downloaded, and if you could prove that the user is using maphack, he would be banned. But you would never get unbanned, because you left a game without a reason.

Quite simple. I do not need to wait him kill us 100 times in the forest, spam and flame the whole game.
Ofcourse, you can leave the game at any time. But most likely (like now) you will be banned for it.

If you were fair you should have unbanned me immediately. The results of your technical problems affects me directly. And a map hacker benefits from the same technical problems. This is totally unfair.
I have already said that there is no reason for me to unban you. You broke a rule and got the corresponding punishment for it.
If the player really used maphack, then yes he is free, because of playdota.eu's technical problems.

Your technical problems, your rules, your moderators, all of them work for cheaters. (like it or dont like it) But it is true.
This is your opinion.
The moderators are doing what they can to make your games entertaining, without leavers, flamers, spammers. If it was thought that this is useless, there wouldn't be a Ban & Unban team.
The rules have been made to be observed. They have been written a long time ago and are kind of outdated. But in your case, I can not find a problem in the rules.

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2011, 18:49 »
Normally, if the replay could be downloaded, and if you could prove that the user is using maphack, he would be banned. But you would never get unbanned, because you left a game without a reason.

For instance, this is totally unfair. If I prove that he has a MH then I should be unbanned.  Your senseless rule again works for cheaters. People use cheat obviously. He also says that during the game. Makes fun of everyone. And ruins 9 peoples game. Wastes 1 hour from 9 peoples life. And we should stay in the game being a part of his self satisfaction. When he gets ban he simply switch to his "next" account and does the same again and again. Perfect conditions for a cheater

Sorry dude, I wont ever accept this. If you find this fair you also have same mental problems as the cheaters.

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 19:00 »
Dude, i know that it probably didnt come to your mind at that time, or that you played a game afterwards, but warcraft automatically saves every last game played. So you could have gone to your w3 dir/replays and rename or copy LastReplay to save it, and then present it as proof here...

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2011, 19:06 »
Dude, i know that it probably didnt come to your mind at that time, or that you played a game afterwards, but warcraft automatically saves every last game played. So you could have gone to your w3 dir/replays and rename or copy LastReplay to save it, and then present it as proof here...

You are right. In the beginning I did not know that it is possible. But this does not change the fact that these rules simply suck.

Think that people flame you all game, spammed all game, did racism all game, cheated all game... And you should complete that game till the end. Otherwise you get ban and there is no unban possibility.TOTALLY STUPID

totally_screwd

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2011, 19:07 »
Dude our rules,our moderators our whole system here were brought/made to have better games.

You know pd.eu is the most popular part of xpam(i mean the whole server),more than %50 of the dota games are created by us and rest for tr,ro or br private bots.You know why people choose to play with that bot?

I think we have technical leaks but with every new suggestion/rule we keep covering those leaks. That bot(community) is the best creation till now imo,I have been playing dota since 7 years and I have never seen so less leavers/cheaters. We are giving our best here for you people,I cant believe you can easily blame us(mods) that we are working here everyday for cheaters.And the most sad part is you are only saying this cause you think proving that user used maphack should unban you. What about this one? A host muted you without a reason and flamed you, does this give u the reason to leave? flaming is also banable offence.

Technical error worked this time for that maphacker maybe but we wouldnt unban you like eko said, even whole your opponents used maphack and you left please get this. You made a common mistake,you are seeing the situation only from your perspective and think that leaving this game is pure normal(why would i play against mhers?) etc but think about other players,you ruin their time too. Our current rules are objective and good enough unlike your personal feelings.

Ps:If you dont like this bot and our rules, then dont play here. You seem to be obsessed against cheaters,and btw you have some serious issues I can easily see that through your words like 'cheater self satisfaction' etc.We are not here to push you to accept anything,we explained it kindly and pure objective,and yet you still show us that you are stucked with one mentality.This topic is a dead end,ppl are not here to discuss or understand anything they just want to complain as %90 of other topics.

And we find leaving a game just because you think someone has maphack is banable(even you prove after it) and we don't have mental problems as cheaters like you wrote,but you really are obsessed.I am %100 sure you will keep playing with pd.eu bots and you belong %90 of the dota users who directly yell at all chat ' OMG MAPHACK YOU WILL BE BANNED AFTER GAME YOU WILL SEE'

Offline yaphets_

• Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2011, 19:12 »
Screwed have a point. Who don't like to play here just don't play and leave This bot:D
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2011, 19:17 »
Sorry dude, I wont ever accept this. If you find this fair you also have same mental problems as the cheaters.
You have to accept it whether you like it or not. It's just dumb to leave because someone is saying something. Still finish the freaking game. Alse you will leave 1/5 games because of suspecting maphack
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2011, 19:18 »

You are right. In the beginning I did not know that it is possible. But this does not change the fact that these rules simply suck.

Think that people flame you all game, spammed all game, did racism all game, cheated all game... And you should complete that game till the end. Otherwise you get ban and there is no unban possibility.TOTALLY STUPID

Flaming, spamming etc. is all very annoying, but what is more annoying are the leavers. So get over the flaming and all for half an hour, and then post the request and its over. I know that the fact that he probably cheated is also very irritating, but you have probably seen that there is at least one OMG HE IS A FUCKING MHER situation in almost every game, which is a false accusation in almost every case. Imagine now if it was allowed to leave on the basis of thinking that someone has MH.

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2011, 19:24 »
I posted this topic as a "feedback" as you can see the main title. Responses like "if you don't like go away" are showing your mentality. Always saying that "we are the best dota provider" has nothing to do with this topic.

If someone uses a MH the game is "already" ruined. It does not matter I leave or not. So I do not abuse anyone's personal rights. This is my personal idea. I think this can be discussed together with the moderators.

If this is already discussed and concluded, please inform other moderators as well because nearly half of the moderators think that I will be unbanned and the rest thinks the opposite.

Even though it is discussed and concluded, I can still tell my personal idea about how this rules benefit cheaters. If you do not agree please give ideas rather than blaming me repeatedly.

I really do not post all these for a simple unban (I deleted that account already, you can ban it forever) I just want people to understand the bad situation here. Please dont take everything personal and try to improve PD where you work for.

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2011, 19:32 »
People you force yourself in order to misunderstand me.

I do not say "a suspicious user can leave without any ban"

I say that "if it is proved that someone has a MH the leavers should be unbanned"

If you leave every game because of MH, you will be banned everytime and if your suspicion is incorrect you wont be unbanned. So you basically cant play anymore games. So it will be still risky to leave a game. But it will also be fair and not annoying.

And if really everyone is right with their suspicion there will be lots of incomplete games. But don't worry. Because people will not use MH because they can not enjoy cheating and get banned. So number of MHer will be significantly reduced.

Any comments?