Author Topic: why I've spent 15 minutes to make a report and I see it has been denied?  (Read 3847 times)

Offline zemix

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i play in low resolution and every time 5 people type this f******* command my screen get filled for 3/4and isn't cool at all believe me... a lot of times i die because of this  .. plus the fact that they type it every 2 minutes still look to me they are clearly breaking the rule and nothing has been done about it.
Anyway this was my first and last report as i can see the rules are there not for everyone.

start saving money for new pc + screen

Offline DuffMan

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello everyone can anyone explain me the situation regarding spamming rules because it's not very clear to me...
So basically I made a report for some people who was spamming the !rmk command (clearly more then once in every 5 minutes as your rules says)  but my request got denied.
I took again a look at the rules but I was right reporting them as 1st rule clearly states :

Player must not spam :
                                 - User is not allowed to use !rmk more than once in 5 mintues
                                 - User is not allowed to use !checkban more than once in 5 mintues                                                           
                                 - User is not allowed to use !votekick more than once in 5 mintues
                                 - User is not allowed to save the game;
Player must not flame;

Sooo... what is the situation? Can people happily spam commands without any problem?
Just in case I decide to host another game what I have to do in case people spam and make the game very unpleasant? report or no report? waste 15 minutes for nothing again?  ???

PS - link of the report : http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,45254.0.html
Well as each rule this rule is not only textual rule - u have to use different aproach like purpose and reason why u got this rule. So in other words - in the pure text u cannot find complete rule. That allows some discretion. Btw even the pure text, i mean using the word "spam", gives u enough clues to understand it properly.

Offline MiZiGe

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma!
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Eurobattle.net
    • Awards
the decision given by the moderator is pretty self explanatory. He did not see a breach of rules severe enough to ban a user. The value of a report is not judged by how long you typed it...

cool quote but still my questions remains unanswered...anyone else who can handle a conversation without using copy paste would be appreciated thanks

more to the point, people here are trying to help you, and you bring them down for it?

Offline xtc

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
NOTES: These bans are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.
            Warns are permanent.

Thats why administration here is one piece of shit. Cuz, no mater how manny rules someone broke, if he have moderator for friend, he is God here, and he can continue breaking them.

Kids simply can't be objective. They 've stucked somewhere around 13th year of life, and they are judgeing from that angle.

And, apemsonoobseu, man, u know why are they denieing yours reports? Cuz u got no PROTECTION around;)

For pd.eu team: U should add rule: "No protection for family members"

Offline DuffMan

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
            Warns are permanent.

Thats why administration here is one piece of shit. Cuz, no mater how manny rules someone broke, if he have moderator for friend, he is God here, and he can continue breaking them.

Kids simply can't be objective. They 've stucked somewhere around 13th year of life, and they are judgeing from that angle.

And, apemsonoobseu, man, u know why are they denieing yours reports? Cuz u got no PROTECTION around;)

For the whole time being the part of the PD community i have seen a lot of toppics discussing this but no single evincible proof . So if u can prove that do it, if not chill out and pull out your accusations.
You're talking about being stucked in child age, but the only one here... n/c
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 13:52 by DuffMan »

Offline xtc

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
            Warns are permanent.

For the whole time being the part of the PD community i have seen a lot of toppics discussing this but no single evincible proof . So if u can prove that do it, if not chill out and pull out your accusations.
You're talking about being stucked in child age, but the only one here... n/c

I can prove it but I wont for one simple reason, i surely wont report my friend. He got unbanned X times just by wispering to some off mentioned. So pall dont even try to argue on this topic. + and stop trying to get in PD members asses, go out, get a life

It's even stupid to argue, cuz PD.EU is free online service. No one is forcing me to play on PD, and I didnt paid for any of dedicated services so they can do whatever they want with RULES and their own Free Will!
I just spit my own opinion, there was no need to you reply me.

Offline DuffMan

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Let me explain it. I'm not arguing, I'm not saying you're lyer or anything else. I just replied, because I have a lot of unpleasant experiences with ppl who impute everybody, just because of their unfriendly feelings and not because they have serious reasons to do so. I'm sorry but according to your behaviour and in first impression groundless statements seems to me u belong to the first group, If not I appologize.

Offline xtc

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
General vision of players on PD is that here Protected players does exist, and that admins are doing pretty much sloppy job in manny of cases.

That are not groundless statements, make a inquiry and you will see:)

Regards