Author Topic: Codex for behavior in dotA game  (Read 4632 times)

Offline Z0Di4C

• Retired Moderator
  • Lets Put a Smile on That Face !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Codex for behavior in dotA game
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 16:59 »
...y ofc...

Offline 7th.SkY

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 17:25 »
Well if you look at it this way, that all players have to play a ruined game because of one guy, its not really democratic.

For any decision, in game, consensus is required, I think that is wrong.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 17:30 by 7th.SkY »

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 02:23 »
i can report some1 if all players want rmk except for him?
You can.

...the man has the right to say no ( or in this case not voting)...
...it would be idiotic to ban the guy for being democratic...i thought this was a free country ^^ ...
dota is team game it must be played with team (5v5) so if anyone leaves  theres rmk incoming so if some faggot not voting and wasting time of others he should be banned for that

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 11:26 »
i can report some1 if all players want rmk except for him?
You can.

...the man has the right to say no ( or in this case not voting)...
...it would be idiotic to ban the guy for being democratic...i thought this was a free country ^^ ...
dota is team game it must be played with team (5v5) so if anyone leaves  theres rmk incoming so if some faggot not voting and wasting time of others he should be banned for that

I had many games where 1 mega noob left from opponent side and they took his items and won game. And before that we were owning them.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 17:34 »
Meganoobs has rarely some items.  If u won it was because your feed income gone  dry and they were better  ;D
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 22:13 »
PLz make ruls of behaving fast. Dont make me waste my time for requesting ban for something that u see irrelevant. This guy refused to play cause he was muted. That is not a reason top stop playing. He flamed and he tried to ruin game. If that is not even for a stupid warn, then I dont know what is...?!? Plz explain shortly for what I can report and for what cant.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 10:58 »
ye. rules arent exist. you might get banned for afking, but if you stay near fountain whole game noone punishes you. afking sometimes its more like MUST, but moving around the fountain arena in purpose is clearly trying to ruin game.
Sad that admins like ek0 cant separate some things from the others and wont do what they shall to do without any rules.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 11:01 by Resor »

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 12:15 »
ye. rules arent exist. you might get banned for afking, but if you stay near fountain whole game noone punishes you. afking sometimes its more like MUST, but moving around the fountain arena in purpose is clearly trying to ruin game.
Sad that admins like ek0 cant separate some things from the others and wont do what they shall to do without any rules.

... havent seen that any1 got banned for flaming or trying to ruin the game

Offline 605FORTE

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 20:55 »
what about a game that has started at 2 or 3 minutes and one leaves... how stupid is it to continue such a game??!!  ofc host teams mainly won t go for rmk since they can play versus 4 and add one great victry to they magnificent stats. some rules should been reviwed and more restrict. clearly 90% of games won by anyone are completly imba games. or games played vs 4/3 etc etc.

the sad part is that players dont care. they prefer get a win anyway intead of seeking competitive game... for what??!! i mean... it s a ladder that doesn t means  nothing!!

i also wonder why setinel wins around 80% of the time...

i guess most ppl around here is not ready to host a game at all. specially when hsts should be the first to seek bbalanced games and they are the lasts on doing it... taking advantage o hosting to win on unfair situations... but guess there's no way this being stoped at all.