Poll

How do you like the riddles ?

Very amusing topic
Great riddles but hard to solve
Boring topic
I generaly don't like riddles

Author Topic: LOGICAL PROBLEMS - TRY TO SOLVE  (Read 48309 times)

Offline Morty

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: LOGICAL PROBLEMS - TRY TO SOLVE
« Reply #375 on: March 27, 2011, 14:01 »
My riddle :) Simple one!

There were 2 groups of girls.
1st group of girls says to other group:"If you give us 2 girls, we will have twice as many of you"
2nd group of girls says to 1st group:"If you give us 2 girls, we will have the same number of girls"

How many girls were there in each group?

easy..there were no girls..only Justin BEAVERS...if you give gr1 2 JBs they'll have twice as many as gr2...if you give 2 JBs to gr2 they'll have the same since you already gave 2 JBs to gr1 xD....
nice 1, but now try for real, real numbers...
btw it doesnt have to be girls, it can be ANIMALS, GUYS, anything
well lets say both groups have no girls at the begining if you give 2 girls to GR 1 they'll have twice as many..if you give 2 girls to GR2 they'll have the same amount...noone said you'll take back those 2 girls from GR 1 ...so i say there were no girls to begin with ?XD or in total there are 4 ? idk i still think it's the same idea i used for JBs xD.
"I'm not afraid of anything. That's just the way I am." - Paul Walker

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #376 on: March 28, 2011, 23:42 »
well lets say both groups have no girls at the begining if you give 2 girls to GR 1 they'll have twice as many..if you give 2 girls to GR2 they'll have the same amount...noone said you'll take back those 2 girls from GR 1 ...so i say there were no girls to begin with ?XD or in total there are 4 ? idk i still think it's the same idea i used for JBs xD.
just say 2 numbers (example 100 99)

Offline Morty

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: April 02, 2011, 00:33 »
just say 2 numbers (example 100 99)
eeeeermm i lost my idea now CRAP XD...but it's 0 and 0? cuz u add 2 then 2 agian and becomes 2 2 .:)i think
"I'm not afraid of anything. That's just the way I am." - Paul Walker