Author Topic: A GAME TO REMEMBER :D  (Read 4106 times)

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
Re: A GAME TO REMEMBER :D
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 11:33 »
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=1256451
damn that was one of the hardest games in my life, we pronounced lost after like 30 mins, but we held them for more than hour and eventually won :D

yeah facial...same with me...i wanted to leave,but u sad no,we will win,and u gave me hope,so i continue to play and we pwn their asses...:D

il fix that one for u

"we got pwned but they got bored pwning us and left the game and then we  was supa dupa pros while playing 3v5 after 70+ min"

np yw

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 11:45 »
damn that was one of the hardest games in my life, we pronounced lost after like 30 mins, but we held them for more than hour and eventually won :D

yeah facial...same with me...i wanted to leave,but u sad no,we will win,and u gave me hope,so i continue to play and we pwn their asses...:D

il fix that one for u

"we got pwned but they got bored pwning us and left the game and then we  was supa dupa pros while playing 3v5 after 70+ min"

np yw

lol...tard...we played 3 vs 5,but we didnt have items and money like they had...plus they hade mega creeps on 2 sides...so it wasn't easy to win...

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 12:04 »

il fix that one for u

np yw

lol...tard...we played 3 vs 5,but we didnt have items and money like they had...plus they hade mega creeps on 2 sides...so it wasn't easy to win...
retard mega creeps apear when u destroy all 3 sides gg no re

+ why u didint had items like they did  did some magical force prevented u from gaining gold during the game ?

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 12:17 »

il fix that one for u

np yw

retard mega creeps apear when u destroy all 3 sides gg no re

+ why u didint had items like they did  did some magical force prevented u from gaining gold during the game ?

yeah idiot....they did...they owned us....plus we had +22 per creep...

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 13:39 »

il fix that one for u

np yw
:DDDD
awesome .

Offline Facial^Ownage

• Topic Author
  • aka Lurtz^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 13:44 »
yeah they pwned us during early\mid game, but they had 4\5 carries, so they weren't able to finish us, and 2 of them left. Unlocked and became even stronger. No definitely not easy game....
no need to argue, i admit our asses were pwned :D

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 14:07 »
im pretymuch sure if u got pwned in early game the late game was ever worse 

Offline Facial^Ownage

• Topic Author
  • aka Lurtz^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 16:13 »
im pretymuch sure if u got pwned in early game the late game was ever worse
well not exactly. dunno how but we started do dominate, we were better organised than scourge..