Author Topic: cheated legio td  (Read 1555 times)

Offline lmjai

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
cheated legio td
« on: May 05, 2010, 09:54 »
most of legion td maps in the bot are cheated it's a shame i can't just upload the official version from http://www.legiontd.com/download.php

Also when i try to upload the right map this happens:
ERROR! Can't upload map. Map with name "LegionTDWar150bp.w3x" already exists.

Here's a replay with a guy cheating (teal/player 3) after minute 22 (round 13) he is getting gold without killing, I don't see him writing anything so I guess it's activated by cliking somewhere or pressing arrow keys, he is getting 200 gold each click, you can see him spamming it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 19:05 by lmjai »

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: cheated legio td
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 13:56 »

Cause it is already there, you have to ask myubernick to delete it, and then you can try upload it!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 14:37 »
most of legion td maps in the bot are cheated it's a shame i can't just upload the official version from http://www.legiontd.com/download.php

Here's a replay with a guy cheating (teal/player 3) after minute 22 (round 13) he is getting gold without killing, I don't see him writing anything so I guess it's activated by cliking somewhere or pressing arrow keys, he is getting 200 gold each click, you can see him spamming it.
The original map is there , but ppl who create see newer versions , and create them. And the teal player is not cheating intentionally, is hacked version of the map .. bugged, it auto-triggers and gives to teal/green player gold + lumber.
And even if myubernick deletes the hacked versions, ppl will upload them again.

Offline lmjai

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 16:54 »

The original map is there , but ppl who create see newer versions , and create them. And the teal player is not cheating intentionally, is hacked version of the map .. bugged, it auto-triggers and gives to teal/green player gold + lumber.
And even if myubernick deletes the hacked versions, ppl will upload them again.

Can't upload map. Map with name "LegionTDWar150bp.w3x" already exists.

that map is cheated too and has the same name as the official version