Author Topic: UNSTOPPABLE STYLE  (Read 7771 times)

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: UNSTOPPABLE STYLE
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 19:27 »

for 3 beers i wont even start dringink...

some people drink to get drunk and some people drink beers and wines, because its delicious, its matter of taste..
People actually drink because it's delicious? lolol

agree
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 19:40 »
we drink beer like water its native drink and its very good tasty and you can drink a lot cause its not so strong like spirits and if you drink it to food or for taste its healthy too as well as wine
me drink a lot but sometimes are good times like once Ive drinked 6 strong 12° beers and 21 vodka shots  ;D no falling to the ground or sickness just good fun  :)

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 20:17 »
:o?
only 3 beers :DDD ?
for 3 beers i wont even start dringink...
i can bet that u can't drink more than a 5!
and after 5 u will get down 2 u'r knees, or u will be venomacer.....:D
lol?
at 5 it wont get even dizzy...but anyway,when i go to party im not drinking beer only coz i pee it all out in like 1h :P
with some short drinks combined its a good time :D

Offline notsure.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 20:51 »
we drink beer like water its native drink and its very good tasty and you can drink a lot cause its not so strong like spirits and if you drink it to food or for taste its healthy too as well as wine
me drink a lot but sometimes are good times like once Ive drinked 6 strong 12° beers and 21 vodka shots  ;D no falling to the ground or sickness just good fun  :)
21 shots * 25ml (it varies from place to place but i think that this is standard)= 630 ml of vodka ... allmost a bottle solo ? that would kinda make it blood in alcohol :P
and i dont know why ppl think they are so awesome that they need 10 beers to get drunk. I myself need 4 beer to be officially drunk, and i like it a lot cause i dont have to spend a fortune in a pub.Hell it would be great if i needed only 1 beer but then again i might get drunk every day if that was the case :S

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 23:40 »
there is alot of factors about geting drunk  if u eat alot before drinking it will needed shitloads of drinks to get u drank also if u will drink in low temperature  u will get drunk slower  and if u drink in direct sunlight (summertime beach) u will get koed liek np after 3 beers 

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2011, 12:25 »
there is alot of factors about geting drunk  if u eat alot before drinking it will needed shitloads of drinks to get u drank also if u will drink in low temperature  u will get drunk slower  and if u drink in direct sunlight (summertime beach) u will get koed liek np after 3 beers
that right and next is factor of good psychical state if you have fun andno worries alcohol is eliminated by body much faster ;) that why sometime you get drunk by 3 beers and next you got 10 beers and nothing ;) the great mysteries of human body 8)

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2011, 12:29 »
21 shots * 25ml (it varies from place to place but i think that this is standard)= 630 ml of vodka ... allmost a bottle solo ? that would kinda make it blood in alcohol :P
and i dont know why ppl think they are so awesome that they need 10 beers to get drunk. I myself need 4 beer to be officially drunk, and i like it a lot cause i dont have to spend a fortune in a pub.Hell it would be great if i needed only 1 beer but then again i might get drunk every day if that was the case :S
i was drinking with a guy who always said that he can drink a LOT (saying some incredible numbers)
first i was yea,right stfu.
but when i started to drink with him on a bday party,he drank about 6 dl of short drink ( gorki list) and he was OK,NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH HIM
when he drank the next 4dl,he got drunk...
no comment...

Offline X-PLODE

• Pro Member
  • Jimmy Eat World!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 11:35 »
I take drugs not get drunk.

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 12:16 »
that right and next is factor of good psychical state if you have fun andno worries alcohol is eliminated by body much faster ;) that why sometime you get drunk by 3 beers and next you got 10 beers and nothing ;) the great mysteries of human body 8)

Physical state too; but it works oppositely, when im in training and top shape it is much easier to get drunk than usually. But that probably has to do with not being allowed to drink when in training.

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 13:06 »

Physical state too; but it works oppositely, when im in training and top shape it is much easier to get drunk than usually. But that probably has to do with not being allowed to drink when in training.
How fast u drink is one of most important factor. If u drink 3 beers in 5 min u will be drunk, but if u drink 3 beers in 1 hour u wont be drunk :D

SmudzoFTW: i want your mount in my dick

Offline mammed

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 09:52 »
Cmon guys stop drinking beer. Let's play vodka ;-). It's much better than beer.

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2011, 11:20 »
Cmon guys stop drinking beer. Let's play vodka ;-). It's much better than beer.
I like vodka but for breakfast beer is better ;D

Offline dlakar

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011, 09:28 »
one beer is just enough,two are too much,three....not enough...

Offline AgressiveNewbie

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 10:32 »
Thats why i feel so pro pawning noob drunk pd.eu community

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9