Author Topic: stats abuse or what!?  (Read 3323 times)

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: stats abuse or what!?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 19:20 »
Really, if he said that he was sorry and that he didnt know the rules, why make such a big deal out of this? Its not like it happened over and over again, its just this one instance...

totally_screwd

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 19:20 »
U founded game when he made stats abuse 2 months ago and u want ban or smthing? bullshit . its same like i found u left a game 2 month ago and ask for ban etc.....again....bullshit

its ok I understand the guy,he made stats abuse so he wanted a reason to get away with it.Everyone can make mistakes like I did 2 months ago,what I dont understand is that osiguranje(ifeelurpain) guy.Pure disgusting

Offline reKOIL

• What Would Jesus Do ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 19:52 »
ChuckNorrisWTF seems like you don't get the point which is funny. Sentinel players left the game and scourge players killed them at their fountain and you are telling something about "they had to !sd them before the game" rofl
Quote from: kingW3 on April 09, 2011, 12:52 pm
i checked it and your very expirienced hacker but still you clicked it in fog

Offline RemedyTJM

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 20:09 »
U founded game when he made stats abuse 2 months ago and u want ban or smthing? bullshit . its same like i found u left a game 2 month ago and ask for ban etc.....again....bullshit
so what if this is 2 month ago?

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 20:12 »
Now guys, do you expect me to judge something that happened 2 months ago?
Normally, I would not like it. But for the time totally_screwd has been a moderator here, he has not in any way shown that he is a stats abuser, nor that he plays for stats (which is not forbidden).

Why was this topic posted:
1. To demote totally_screwd?
This is not going to happen, until you provide some serious proof. Actually, this can't even be called proof. Also, I would like that such things are forwarded via personal messages to me.
2. To call the stats abuse rule ignored for moderators?
As mentioned above, the game was played a couple of months ago. If a report was made before, totally_screwd would most likely be banned for a long time. Now I don't have any intention of banning him. Why, you would ask? Cause it was played 2 months ago, or cause he is a moderator? Neither. I will not ban him, because, as the purpose of a ban is, he now knows that he should not do it, and he is not going to do it.
3. To show that the staff breaks rules and is unadministrated?
totally_screwd was not a moderator at the time the game was played. If he was, I would take the appropriate action.
4. This topic shows a kid that raged for his ban?
It sure does.
5. To comment a game (one game), that was played 2 months ago (a long time ago)?
Sorry, but I don't think that this is, at all, useful, nor is there something to talk about.

Either the reason for posting this topic is, I'm locking it.