Author Topic: Member Pictures  (Read 200999 times)

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Member Pictures
« Reply #930 on: April 09, 2012, 22:13 »
U rly look like chetka_za_govna hahahahahaahahaha good one...
and offtopic:

Weed cures some eye disorders, chronic pain, depression etc etc...and doctors can write perscriptions for ppl to smoke it legally, but what does alcohol cure? Only good alcohol is if u have some kidney shit and your doctor says to drink beer so you pee more...rofl, dont be smartasses and talk about shit you know nothing about...  :-*

[kosarkas] out!

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #931 on: April 09, 2012, 22:47 »
Please , i bet you dont know anything about what i said , so you have no right to comment.I hate people speaking about smt you dont have clue about , just random guessing . Its is like i ask someone ''why you take LSD ? '' , and he replies : i like to see smt specific ; and you wont ever understand why he does it , you are not in his position , even it sounds ridiculous to you.

There are people ,like me , that enjoy original quality of music where you can hear more than you would hear any other way. Weed improves my concentration , and when i listen to music , it pays off. I enjoy it , makes me filled with positive energy. So , if it does make me happy , i dont see how you can call that stupid.

Your comment only shows how limited you are.

About weed is not healthy for you , i only ask question : Is there anything really healthy in this world ? Just living in the city is killing you.

you are right mate.. i don't know anything about weed .. i don't smock .. i don't drink alcohol .. but if what you'r  saying is truth and weed is not harmful more then alcohol why is it forbidden in every country ?
you know why better then me .. but if you looking for something makes u happy and makes u concentrate you can find many other ways to do so.. cause every year 2000-5000 ppl die cause of drugs in america and england and i am sure you know this already.

anyway this is just my opinion mate nothing personal don't misunderstand me.. :)

I could talk whole day about anything , just its not the place to talk about it.

Offline ^CaoZdravo^

• Advanced Member
  • Nick ti nije dovoljan?
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #932 on: April 10, 2012, 04:09 »

Me after i lose 5games in a row!  :-X

hahahahahahah ,epic ^_^

"Iskustvo je bez sumnje najveca uciteljica zivota, ali je skolarina veoma visoka"!

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #933 on: April 10, 2012, 13:02 »
me 3years ago, a bit fun with photoshop :P
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #934 on: April 10, 2012, 13:20 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

gay 100%

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

nermiee

« Reply #935 on: April 10, 2012, 13:42 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

gay 100%

BAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! +1+1+1++11+1++1+1+1+11++1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • what goes around comes around
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #936 on: April 10, 2012, 14:03 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

gay 100%
LOL
XDDDDD u had my revenge from bart man +1  ;D ;D ;D
When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #937 on: April 10, 2012, 14:04 »

Me on tkd practise!

My iguana :D

My dog :D ... :(
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 17:17 by iLLuSioNer »

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #938 on: April 10, 2012, 14:21 »
baja at least i look like human unlike you product made in mcdonald ;)

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #939 on: April 10, 2012, 14:40 »

i dont eat in mcdonald ... and i look more handsome than u ..

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #940 on: April 10, 2012, 14:46 »
Please , i bet you dont know anything about what i said , so you have no right to comment.I hate people speaking about smt you dont have clue about , just random guessing . Its is like i ask someone ''why you take LSD ? '' , and he replies : i like to see smt specific ; and you wont ever understand why he does it , you are not in his position , even it sounds ridiculous to you.

There are people ,like me , that enjoy original quality of music where you can hear more than you would hear any other way. Weed improves my concentration , and when i listen to music , it pays off. I enjoy it , makes me filled with positive energy. So , if it does make me happy , i dont see how you can call that stupid.

Your comment only shows how limited you are.

About weed is not healthy for you , i only ask question : Is there anything really healthy in this world ? Just living in the city is killing you.

you are right mate.. i don't know anything about weed .. i don't smock .. i don't drink alcohol .. but if what you'r  saying is truth and weed is not harmful more then alcohol why is it forbidden in every country ?
you know why better then me .. but if you looking for something makes u happy and makes u concentrate you can find many other ways to do so.. cause every year 2000-5000 ppl die cause of drugs in america and england and i am sure you know this already.

anyway this is just my opinion mate nothing personal don't misunderstand me.. :)

I could talk whole day about anything , just its not the place to talk about it.
sry for so much offtopic but need to say smth,
today I talked with my history profesor about weed, she said that hemp (weed) is very healthy by itself and there are like 150 useful products of it. Also hemp can grow anywhere and its not depending on region of grow so it is very easy to produce it.

So the main theory is that great pharmacy corporations banned it in all countries because of its great sides so they wont brake down.

funny story i say.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #941 on: April 10, 2012, 15:44 »

rofl you made my day,
you are one supersized guy.
let me guess, you are even too lazy to go to mcdonalds, you let your mom get it for you so you can keep on hiding behind your computer ;D?
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline .mK.Ris.

• U can try,But u can't WIN !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #942 on: April 10, 2012, 15:48 »
Baja = Terminator,Bart = Dexter :D

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #943 on: April 10, 2012, 15:52 »

rofl you made my day,
let me guess, you are even too lazy to go to mcdonalds, you let your mom get it for you so you can keep on hiding behind your computer ;D?

no... where he lives there are not many mcdonalds thats it...
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #944 on: April 10, 2012, 15:56 »

rofl you made my day,

all guys want look like me ... all girls dream about me ..

my mom is dead