Author Topic: Member Pictures  (Read 201149 times)

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Member Pictures
« Reply #915 on: April 09, 2012, 17:30 »
I don't smoke, weed nor cigarettes, but I always enjoy having a few drinks when I go to a party or something like that. I always have more fun with couple of drinks, so I understand those "week smokers".

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #916 on: April 09, 2012, 17:30 »
Please , i bet you dont know anything about what i said , so you have no right to comment.I hate people speaking about smt you dont have clue about , just random guessing . Its is like i ask someone ''why you take LSD ? '' , and he replies : i like to see smt specific ; and you wont ever understand why he does it , you are not in his position , even it sounds ridiculous to you.

There are people ,like me , that enjoy original quality of music where you can hear more than you would hear any other way. Weed improves my concentration , and when i listen to music , it pays off. I enjoy it , makes me filled with positive energy. So , if it does make me happy , i dont see how you can call that stupid.

Your comment only shows how limited you are.

About weed is not healthy for you , i only ask question : Is there anything really healthy in this world ? Just living in the city is killing you.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 17:34 by Belvedere »

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #917 on: April 09, 2012, 17:57 »
I have reason why i take weed , for example , i am audiophile (i like hq music ) , and i am kind of person which will spend money on buying CDs and stuff ,so i can enjoy clean sound ,  i enjoy hearing things you cant hear with mp3. When i smoke weed , i can hear every single piece of track clear , and i dont mean on some simple sounds , i mean like fast trance tracks which have distorted melodies which sound like crap on low bit rate mp3 . So weed helps me hear some things in music which cant be heard that easy. As well , i think better when i smoke.

just lol one of the stupidest things i ever heard....

It's also proven for weed helping ppl to lose weight(in certain amounts) althoug you feel hunger and have an aligators apetite :D

It's also proven for weed helping ppl to lose their life (in certain amounts) ..

just little edit  :D

lol man you know shit about it so how can you speak ?? ^^

btw yes in some ways it's harmful but more than alcohol common

weed kills brain cells ( which can be regeneraded ) how about alcohol that

liver illness  wont be cured , never for an eternity :xDD so who sounds better

after you wake up ( drinking alcohol ) HORRIBLE HEADACHE , After smoking mowi nothing you

just want to smoke again ^^

u ever heard of :Prometheus

"In Greek mythology, Prometheus (Greek: Προμηθεύς, "Forethinker")[1] is a Titan, the son of Iapetus and Clymene, and brother to Atlas, Epimetheus and Menoetius.

He was a champion of mankind, known for his wily intelligence, who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals.[2] Zeus then punished him for his crime by having him bound to a rock while a great eagle ate his liver every day only to have it grow back to be eaten again the next day. His myth has been treated by a number of ancient sources, in which Prometheus is credited with – or blamed for – playing a pivotal role in the early history of mankind."

even they knew that liver regenerates...
they knew how to calculate lenght of equator and much more and I am sure u cant do that today, they were pioneers in math, physics, chemistry, astrology and biology aswell so no need for "even"

but tupac said stupidity. Also weed is more harmful than alcohol .

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #918 on: April 09, 2012, 17:59 »
Btw , i saw one more thing :

Brain cells can't regenerate , thats why old people forget things. Btw i know from my personal exp.

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #919 on: April 09, 2012, 18:30 »
gief pics not foken talk about weed when u aint foken jamaicans nor listen to reggae and ur are bald as silver metal with sunshine on it.....
less talk more pics and more fun instead of this wannabe philosophy talk about weed and brain cells and and and and go watch dragonball z if u want to see perfect cell

Offline Bronhi

• WickedSick Member
  • KOKO KOKO EURO SPOKO
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #920 on: April 09, 2012, 18:31 »

Me sitting on bench at basketball game :D
i dont wana vouch but i rly learn to play cd cm mode i watch 3 days replays how play bronhi i watch him now i know i don lie i am not nightmare

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #921 on: April 09, 2012, 19:12 »
Belvedere i understand u , he said thats the stupid thing he ever heard , cuz he maybe don't even smoke and don't know to enjoy in real relaxing music...

Bronhi i loled on this bench , is that bench anyway xD?

Spoiler for Hiden:
mnogo si smesan :D

Offline Bronhi

• WickedSick Member
  • KOKO KOKO EURO SPOKO
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #922 on: April 09, 2012, 19:22 »
Yes it is, but i cut rest of them :D
i dont wana vouch but i rly learn to play cd cm mode i watch 3 days replays how play bronhi i watch him now i know i don lie i am not nightmare

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • what goes around comes around
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #923 on: April 09, 2012, 19:27 »
Please , i bet you dont know anything about what i said , so you have no right to comment.I hate people speaking about smt you dont have clue about , just random guessing . Its is like i ask someone ''why you take LSD ? '' , and he replies : i like to see smt specific ; and you wont ever understand why he does it , you are not in his position , even it sounds ridiculous to you.

There are people ,like me , that enjoy original quality of music where you can hear more than you would hear any other way. Weed improves my concentration , and when i listen to music , it pays off. I enjoy it , makes me filled with positive energy. So , if it does make me happy , i dont see how you can call that stupid.

Your comment only shows how limited you are.

About weed is not healthy for you , i only ask question : Is there anything really healthy in this world ? Just living in the city is killing you.

you are right mate.. i don't know anything about weed .. i don't smock .. i don't drink alcohol .. but if what you'r  saying is truth and weed is not harmful more then alcohol why is it forbidden in every country ?
you know why better then me .. but if you looking for something makes u happy and makes u concentrate you can find many other ways to do so.. cause every year 2000-5000 ppl die cause of drugs in america and england and i am sure you know this already.

anyway this is just my opinion mate nothing personal don't misunderstand me.. :)
When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #924 on: April 09, 2012, 19:48 »
cause every year 2000-5000 ppl die cause of drugs

maybe ... but i never heard that any1 died cause of marihuana ..

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

Offline Tupac Shakur

• MonsterKill Member
  • They don't give a fuck about us ...
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://adf.ly/?id=1794376
    • Awards
« Reply #925 on: April 09, 2012, 20:07 »
cause every year 2000-5000 ppl die cause of drugs

maybe ... but i never heard that any1 died cause of marihuana ..
+1 for that   

if you browser a bit scientist have even found a cure for skin caner coming from CANABIS ( not 100 % accurate but im most of cases works )

Made By : [cro]Edge
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline xMan-Y

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #926 on: April 09, 2012, 20:51 »

Me sitting on bench at basketball game :D

lol see noba

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #927 on: April 09, 2012, 22:02 »
ppl smoke weed over 100 years ago and % of death of weed is 0 ... Some ppl take it in medicine way , cigaretes are more harmful for lung.

Offline .maestro3berg.

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #928 on: April 09, 2012, 22:02 »

Me after i lose 5games in a row!  :-X
"Nikom ne ljubim dupe, poeni da se skupe. Jer sta god da bude, ja imam sve kod kuce!"

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #929 on: April 09, 2012, 22:03 »

Me after i lose 5games in a row!  :-X

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +1111111111111

<3 XDDDDDDDDDDDD epic

AJS NIGRUTIN STYLE BABY