Author Topic: Rules  (Read 3776 times)

Offline hb6mike

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rules
« on: April 29, 2010, 18:54 »
Quon u said that :They voted. Its their right to vote or not to vote. Its called democracy (http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,4033.msg13459/topicseen.html#new).Nope,you are wrong....it would be right if game wasn't fucking SO=SWITCH ON or if i was feeding......Zeus voted for rmk=wrong cause 10mins had passed and if he wants rmk after someone leaves,then must go play with switch off....So when 5v4 only zeus wanted to rmk,nobody cares.....But after 2 more left and game was 3v4 suddenly sentinel want to rmk ????? when we are less they dont want rmk and when we are more they wanted to rmk and u call this democracy ?????? it wasnt democracy man,they kicked me cause i didnt agree....this isnt democracy man.sentinel just wanted to do what was best for them in the current moment.......if they want to do whatver they want,they must go play with switch off.SO means 2 players difference switch,1 player difference play except the fact that someone leaves too soon (like before 10 min)...

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rules
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 19:23 »
They ALL kicked u cause u didnt agree. Opposite team players and your team m8s voted.

Offline hb6mike

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 19:37 »
they didnt agree with the rules,so.............? who cares ?
# Game owner must balance the teams;
   NOTES: If number of players in the opposing team is greater than 3 players and the game mode includes -so (-switchon) you are free to leave the game without ban;
               If number of players in the opposing team is greater then 2 players and the game mode does not include -so (-switchon) you are free to leave the game without ban;
               After playing 35mins, switching is not necessary.
# Game owner must vote kick every rule breaker; (I didn't break any rule so they wrongly voted and kicked me)
is there any rule saying that i must agree with others ? and !rmk command is made like this,that all must confirm for rmk else we play.....else its useless....6/8 agree for rmk others 2 not so they get kicked out of the game ? Seems right to you ?

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 19:43 »
Switching is not obligation omg.... All wanted rmk except u. Who said that u broke a rule? And u claim that they broke some rules 2? They agreed to kick u cause u didnt want rmk. Simple as that. And if it were 5v5 game and 8/10 votes for rmk, game is rmk-ed. Simple as that...

Offline hb6mike

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 19:45 »
the fact that they could votekick me doesn't mean it is right..........ek0 help here ! Am i wrong ? they could votekick me as the did,but that make it right ? the reason for the votekick was that i didnt agree for !rmk...Fuck votekick then..This in not democracy...If i dont agree with others they kick me aout so me vote doesnt count ????

No man,8/10 no rmk....must all agree else the game would end at less votes but it doesn't !!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 19:46 by hb6mike »

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 19:58 »
I think that 80% is need for rmk and 90% for kick. Not sure. They didnt brake any rule....

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 22:25 »
Dude YES IT IS DEMOCRACY, if game started and it is 1 min of game and you take i do not know punga instead of magina, and all of your team want to kick you they will kick you if 1 or 2 opposite team vote for kick, that is called democracy!

Democracy is when majority rules minority, it is simple as that!

The rule say if 40% of players vote for rmk YOU CAN LEAVE WHITOUT BAN I HAVE REPEATED THAT LIKE 1 ZILION TIMES.

So in your first case all 4 of you voted for rmk right??? So you could leave and game would not be count into a stats. 4 of 9 votes is enough for rmk, nvm they did not voted, you had 4 votes and you could leave!

If for some reason host ban you, you can report him and he would get ban for banning ppl for no reason!

Hope that you understand that!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 22:27 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline hb6mike

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 12:46 »
we were 7 and cause of me didnt rmk so 7/7 to appear message ''game is ending'' etc....anyway...ek0 is busy  and cant give us his opinion
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 05:25 by hb6mike »

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 13:37 »
All is said, no one broke any rule, the rest is spamming!

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 20:29 »
Dude YES IT IS DEMOCRACY, if game started and it is 1 min of game and you take i do not know punga instead of magina, and all of your team want to kick you they will kick you if 1 or 2 opposite team vote for kick, that is called democracy!

Democracy is when majority rules minority, it is simple as that!

The rule say if 40% of players vote for rmk YOU CAN LEAVE WHITOUT BAN I HAVE REPEATED THAT LIKE 1 ZILION TIMES.

So in your first case all 4 of you voted for rmk right??? So you could leave and game would not be count into a stats. 4 of 9 votes is enough for rmk, nvm they did not voted, you had 4 votes and you could leave!

If for some reason host ban you, you can report him and he would get ban for banning ppl for no reason!

Hope that you understand that!
ahh some is true but other is not ... this cant be the way it is done man...

u say if all of ur team vote for rmk, then u are free to leave without ban...
then that means every time my team losses we can all vote for rmk and leave cuz u say if all of ur team votes for rmk then u are free to leave...this rule isnt claryfied well...

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 21:07 »
ahh some is true but other is not ... this cant be the way it is done man...

u say if all of ur team vote for rmk, then u are free to leave without ban...
then that means every time my team losses we can all vote for rmk and leave cuz u say if all of ur team votes for rmk then u are free to leave...this rule isnt claryfied well...
I think MrNiceGuy was talking about first 10mins of game.

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 21:14 »
hmm...okeyy that maybe sounds better if it is only for the first 10minutes...

now ek0 can u go and have a look on the  ban request i made :))))

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 15:09 »
I think MrNiceGuy was talking about first 10mins of game.

Yep.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 13:56 »
Quon u said that :They voted. Its their right to vote or not to vote. Its called democracy (http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,4033.msg13459/topicseen.html#new).Nope,you are wrong....it would be right if game wasn't fucking SO=SWITCH ON or if i was feeding......Zeus voted for rmk=wrong cause 10mins had passed and if he wants rmk after someone leaves,then must go play with switch off....So when 5v4 only zeus wanted to rmk,nobody cares.....But after 2 more left and game was 3v4 suddenly sentinel want to rmk ????? when we are less they dont want rmk and when we are more they wanted to rmk and u call this democracy ?????? it wasnt democracy man,they kicked me cause i didnt agree....this isnt democracy man.sentinel just wanted to do what was best for them in the current moment.......if they want to do whatver they want,they must go play with switch off.SO means 2 players difference switch,1 player difference play except the fact that someone leaves too soon (like before 10 min)...
Did not read this before. But dude i completely, totally, 100% agree with you. Come play with me i make Non SWITCH ON games.
And you were 100% right not to rmk, because they did not want to do so, 2min ago when they were 1man advantage.

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 12:27 »
Democracy is the rull of majority, and as it is porven that majority is stupid, that means that democracy is stupid.

Now as for rmk, by the rules it says that 40% need to vote (even though for rmk is needed more than 40%), and if we vote host must end game. But host usualy doesnt want to, and if we leave than we get ban. Rmk rule is stupid. 5v4 is playable, 5v3 is not and if there is no sw the game should end, 4v3 should also be a reason for gmae ending(i enterd in 5v5 game not 4v4). So... Remove rmk command, and if host doesnt want to end the game in 5v3(without sw) or 4v3, he should get baned.
Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me