Author Topic: ip banned ???  (Read 1539 times)

Offline mirranaarrow

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ip banned ???
« on: January 09, 2011, 19:14 »
hy!            can some1 explain how i can fix this problem....   i get an mesage like this when i try to connect to battlet...  you may be triyng to connect to an invalid battel.net ....... if you have an modem try to coonect manualy  ... :( something like that  and i dont rly get the point ...  some 1 on an internet page was say its can be an ip adres ban ... ? and why schould have my ip banned .  plz try to make me understand or fix this problem tnx in advance.

Offline yaphets_

• Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ip banned ???
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 19:19 »
hy!            can some1 explain how i can fix this problem....   i get an mesage like this when i try to connect to battlet...  you may be triyng to connect to an invalid battel.net ....... if you have an modem try to coonect manualy  ... :( something like that  and i dont rly get the point ...  some 1 on an internet page was say its can be an ip adres ban ... ? and why schould have my ip banned .  plz try to make me understand or fix this problem tnx in advance.

in theese situation:
1) you don't have the latest version of the patch
2)Eurobattle was down while you was trying to connect
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline mirranaarrow

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 19:57 »
yes know some times hapend that to but now its just diferent .. the server its working cnow that cuz my friend its play... so dont rly know
and yes i have the now patch ... even that problem stil continue to be the same ... now i was download an ghost for create game i was set it and its say like my ip its banned .  rly dont understand what schould i do. :(

Offline yaphets_

• Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 20:00 »
yes know some times hapend that to but now its just diferent .. the server its working cnow that cuz my friend its play... so dont rly know
and yes i have the now patch ... even that problem stil continue to be the same ... now i was download an ghost for create game i was set it and its say like my ip its banned .  rly dont understand what schould i do. :(

change internet provider :D only solution....
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline Isaac

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 20:01 »
make sure you are connecting to eurobattle.net, try reinstaling that installer of theirs

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 20:53 »
reinstall wc3 ,
than install this --> http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/war3x/patches/pc/War3TFT_124e_English.exe
than this ---> http://app2.eurobattle.net/download/index.php?id=10
after that if u play only on eb.net & fawkz run this ---> http://rapidshare.com/files/432067233/F-WKz.com---Eurobattle.net.reg

than it should work

Offline mirranaarrow

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 13:08 »
same problem .. :(
nothing change same errors .. i gona need to wait some days mabe this persons was say its about an ip banned have right and then its no idea to continue like this ... but thanks for triyng to help

dolmel

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 13:31 »
check your accounts/ip's on eurobattle.net banlist.

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 16:15 »
Usually you can check whether your account/IP is banned from eurobattle here -> http://banlist.eurobattle.net/banlist/
But they had some issues with that page i think so it might not work correctly atm. You could post and ask are you banned on their forums -> http://www.eurobattle.net

Offline mirranaarrow

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 23:42 »
was look and im not banned ... not the ip and not the nickname... but tnx for help even if its dosent work ,,:)