Author Topic: MULTIACCOUNT request  (Read 2073 times)

Offline planetar000324

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MULTIACCOUNT request
« on: December 21, 2010, 00:12 »
Hello, due to often disconnects from eurobattle server (lets say one in every 10 games) I find it kinda unfair not to have atleast two accounts.
My vision: I get DC'ed. The next day I try to join a playdota bot, bu ofcourse, i find myself banned due to being called a 'leaver'. So i have to come to forum, make a unbann request, wait for moderator to unbann me, and then i can play again. This can take few hours usually, which is far to long to wait so i stop playing warcraft3 and go do something else until 5-6 hours pass.
Since admins continue to ban players who DC (even right after the loading screen like i got banned this one time), why don't you let players to have more accounts? If one gets banned, make report and play on other account until ban is lifted.

OR you can just keep banning players with multiaccounts, and since they already have more accounts, it wont be a problem for them to make more accounts.

I, of course, have only 1 account :P

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 00:14 by planetar000324 »

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MULTIACCOUNT request
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 00:54 »
Hello, due to often disconnects from eurobattle server (lets say one in every 10 games) I find it kinda unfair not to have atleast two accounts.
My vision: I get DC'ed. The next day I try to join a playdota bot, bu ofcourse, i find myself banned due to being called a 'leaver'. So i have to come to forum, make a unbann request, wait for moderator to unbann me, and then i can play again. This can take few hours usually, which is far to long to wait so i stop playing warcraft3 and go do something else until 5-6 hours pass.
Since admins continue to ban players who DC (even right after the loading screen like i got banned this one time), why don't you let players to have more accounts? If one gets banned, make report and play on other account until ban is lifted.

OR you can just keep banning players with multiaccounts, and since they already have more accounts, it wont be a problem for them to make more accounts.

I, of course, have only 1 account :P

if u can have more accs,whats the point of banning ppl? o.O
and it takes max 1h...i always get unbanned in 10 mins when i get dced...

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 01:19 »
the DCs maybe sux and are annoying but ppl are banning automatically by host and bot than say how you left its cause unpluggers multiple accs are forbidden cause of them - abusable >:(
10 min lucky you  :D
maybe its like that: how much you are known and bigger is your rank here, so much faster you get unban  ;D
my last DC was in the end of summer holidays so I cant remember how long the unban has taken  :D
lucky me  ;D

Offline planetar000324

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 03:28 »

Forgot to say, I was thinking of each player having two accounts, no more. That way if you get banned for week or so on both of them you are screwed :D But it can help you evade those DC banns.

And actually, the time for someone to get unbanned depends are there any mods viewing unban request section of forum ;o

Another solution would be to maybe get a few more mods. That would make all banns get lifted pretty quicker then.

Offline Andrw52

• I Don't Care...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 14:28 »
Dont u just love how u ban some1 for feeding on purpose and destroying items before votekick, after 2 games u find him again in a different account doing it all over again and when u ask for 4 ban 4 multi acc u allways get the same answer .where is the proof ?? how do u know its the same guy..check his freaking ip ..u will love all wipss fffff uuuuu y got 4 acc u cant ban me die noob or some shit like that...btw this happend 3 days ago

Offline Facial^Ownage

• aka Lurtz^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 14:59 »
mate, make another acc noone will know...

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 15:19 »
mate, make another acc noone will know...

Oooo, believe me we will know.

btw in next bot release gproxy will be enabled, so its easier to install gproxy and play with that, like that we will know for sure are u lost connection or you have plugged.

P.S. Btw, believe me guys gproxy rulezzz, rly, I know that from personal expirience.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 15:30 »
i nn <3 g proxy

2 cons

1. u have to go off from bnet
2. whisper sux hardcore

Offline Geistesblitz

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 16:12 »
i nn <3 g proxy

2 cons

2. whisper sux hardcore
What are you talking about?

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 16:14 »
he said :

Btw, believe me guys gproxy rulezzz, rly, I know that from personal expirience.

me said :

nn , gproxy nn rulez

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 16:14 »
i nn <3 g proxy

2 cons

2. whisper sux hardcore

Use topaz with your another nickname :D, not banned on pd of course. So when someone wisp you wisp him back from that nickname and you dont have to leave xpam too.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 16:17 »
i nn <3 g proxy

2 cons

2. whisper sux hardcore

Use topaz with your another nickname :D, not banned on pd of course. So when someone wisp you wisp him back from that nickname and you dont have to leave xpam too.
got no other nicks xDD

i dont understand u :S

i want ingame whisper , bcs whisper is white not green , and i cant use /R m /p . thats sad :(

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 16:22 »
got no other nicks xDD

i want ingame whisper , bcs whisper is white not green , and i cant use /R m /p . thats sad :(

only you can see whispers no one else it does not matter cause they write on all chat. i know that u cant use /r thats why I am saying, instal topaz and log on second account, on 1 account ur on gproxy and on 2nd account you r on topaz, so when someone wisp you on your prime account u wisp him back with your second account (alt tab and wisp him over topaz, it works for me just fine)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 17:09 »
got no other nicks xDD

only you can see whispers no one else it does not matter cause they write on all chat. i know that u cant use /r thats why I am saying, instal topaz and log on second account, on 1 account ur on gproxy and on 2nd account you r on topaz, so when someone wisp you on your prime account u wisp him back with your second account (alt tab and wisp him over topaz, it works for me just fine)
y i know that no one see it

xDDDD
no time for alt tab :/ , bcs i get sometimes crashes bcs of alt + tab

Offline ksm

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 17:14 »
Dont u just love how u ban some1 for feeding on purpose and destroying items before votekick, after 2 games u find him again in a different account doing it all over again and when u ask for 4 ban 4 multi acc u allways get the same answer .where is the proof ?? how do u know its the same guy..check his freaking ip ..u will love all wipss fffff uuuuu y got 4 acc u cant ban me die noob or some shit like that...btw this happend 3 days ago

I reported a guy for multiaccount and even he admited on log chat of one game and they "were checking". Since they closed post im still waiting   :o