Author Topic: bad behavior ?  (Read 2788 times)

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
bad behavior ?
« on: December 04, 2010, 16:23 »
Can sum1 explain me wtf is that since  i got no idea (MODS PLX)

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: bad behavior ?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 16:35 »
Can sum1 explain me wtf is that since  i got no idea (MODS PLX)

ooooo who come back :D
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 16:38 »
answer my question u damn spammer !

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 16:43 »
answer my question u damn spammer !

this is bad behavior dude
Spoiler for Hiden:

Oh also:

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 16:45 »
heh well I was in that game.
The guy got banned 1 hour/day w/e it was, he was Tiny and from the moment he got killed he went playing alone. And when the opposite team was finishing that guy kept tossing us to them. I guess that was his bad behavior
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 17:05 »
I rotfled when  Isaw mrniceguys avatar xD
You photoshop master :D

Anyway, bad behavior.
Mostly throwing vulgar words in rage, racism etc.

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 17:08 »
It's kind of like a failsafe that allows mods to ban people who ruin the game, screw their teammates, act badly in certain ways without litterally breaking any of the clear written rules. Mostly up to common sense.

Yes I banned that tiny.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 17:30 »
so will someone explain me what is this ban aka bad behavior ? since i clearly see nothing about that in rules 

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,33763.0.html

yesterday we had game with 3 carrys in team since it was late and every1 was playing like crap me and marcel bought few extra couriers ofc geistesblitz ragebanned us like everytime he loses a game   so later on he unbanned us and rebanned again and then today when he loged in we spoke with him he said that hes not arguing about that game (where he failed when had only range hero who could lane vs lich)  so since this bad behavior wasn't listed in rules and he couldnt explain why he banned us he simply  banned marcel for having mutliaccounts but he didint couse he and his cousin playing those acc's i have played like 10+ games with both of them in 1 time

so is this  bad behavior is just reason for mods to RageBan noobs/feeders of game ? 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 17:38 by vaikiss »

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 19:11 »
so since this bad behavior wasn't listed in rules
I always thought that no matter how stupid you are, you can use Ctrl + F (Find) and type "bad behaviour". Then ofc, you should find it in the Rules (unless you have a really cool browser).

As I know, buying 'a few' couriers is bad behavior.
But I guess you think the opposite, and you want to see it in every game you play?

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 19:45 »
lol and having no courier is good behavior ?

Offline IceFrog

• Advanced Member
  • Warning! Pro joined game!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 20:46 »
 See first thread in this topic and you will see(flame,racism,nationalism etc). 
Don't mess up with me >.<

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 21:07 »
lol and having no courier is good behavior ?

vaikiss please dont be funny, you have enough logic to understand if someone screw your game in that way you would report him too. So please leave it like in the way it is.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 21:17 »
ok so yesterday we had like 6 - 42 score and we lost our mid then we bought few couriers instead of just randomly afking at fountain we started to fly around with couriers for fun n shit and we got banned for that lol

Offline IceFrog

• Advanced Member
  • Warning! Pro joined game!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 21:25 »
Ruiners of games are not always noobs. Theres lots of "things"  which set game result. I like noobs when they leave and give us some gold :S is that their quest?
Don't mess up with me >.<

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2010, 07:59 »
I didnt see the replay but reading the posts I dont see a bad behaviour to lead a ban but a ban abuse of Geistesblitz

Why?

6 to 42 I think that the game is over right? Now or u let them finish (I dont think is a bannable behaviour) or u continue to play (and continue feeding:bannable? I suppose not)

If they joke with a courrier is compared (in my opinion) to let them finish withouth feeding more so why ban?

! PSR = Pointless System Rating