Poll

ANTI-Pro in noob game rule ?

YES , I want the rule!
38 (66.7%)
No , it's a bad ideea !
19 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: December 11, 2010, 13:51

Author Topic: Why it is important a ANTI-PRO rule in a noob game!  (Read 10757 times)

Offline Nilozone

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is my opinion and it is like this.
Usualy i play standard / noob games , and i always get pro players in 1 of the teams. A game like that is ruined from the start for 2 reasons :
1. the game quickly becomes unballanced and someone is feeding the "pro". by minute 10 he has 4and above kills .
2. its no point of staying in 1 of this games, from a noob point of view, because ur only feeding and the " pro " and hes always chaising the easy kill.There is no fun in a game that some "pros" use just for "stats upgrade".

I request the reinsertion of the "pro baned in noob game rule".But the ban must be given after a game profiles inspection ... lets say last 5 games ?
Thankyou and sorry for my english
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 13:54 by Nilozone »

Offline BlizT

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why it is important a ANTI-PRO rule in a noob game!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 14:16 »
Pros in Noob Games should be punished....agree!

its not fair to noob players...they need time to learn and get "the fast finger"(spells)on keyboard ;D

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 14:17 »
I agree that "pro's" entering "noob" games to get easy wins is unsportive and should be discouraged as much as possible. It's just that the distinction sometimes is hard to make. "Pro" and "noob" are two terms that have pretty much been made up by the pub scene over time. It's sometimes hard to see who's the "pro" and who isnt by just checking stats.

Anyway I think that a solution for this will be implemented with the new rules/ranking system that has been announced. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

And to be honest Im not sure about the "check last 5 games" thing youve come up with, it would mean a lot of extra work for the mods. And again how would you propose to make the distinction between "pros" and "noobs"? I usually get kicked from pro games because I have low CS, because I always roam/babysit/support my team to victory instead of autoattacking creeps until I have a buriza. Does that make me a noob? Problem is there are loads of ways to contribute to your team. Stats are a limited way to describe a person's "skills".

Offline BlizT

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 14:53 »
Players with more than 100 games shouldn´t join NOOB games,even less games if stats are very "highs" or top 100 rank(ex), many guys create new accounts to get a better rank

its just more 1 opinion ^^,

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 15:06 »
This rule should aply even in the new system. Stats or not, "pro" will ruin the 50 minutes for the noobs in opposite team.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline Geistesblitz

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 15:21 »
Players with more than 100 games shouldn´t join NOOB games,even less games if stats are very "highs" or top 100 rank(ex), many guys create new accounts to get a better rank

its just more 1 opinion ^^,
I know a lot of noobs with more than 300 games.

This rule should aply even in the new system. Stats or not, "pro" will ruin the 50 minutes for the noobs in opposite team.

You still have to experience the new system.

Offline BlizT

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 15:35 »

I know a lot of noobs with more than 300 games.

they are not noobs then,they are tards :D :D

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 16:40 »
As for me noobs shall get different stats ladder..

one for pros and one for noobs.  Would be more fair and it'd remove stats hunters on noobs.

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline CHEAT

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 16:52 »
new rank system wont change anything. guy with better score wins guys with lower score gets lower ranking points.

ok? that doesnt mean ppl will go against noobs and get 50:0 stats in every freaking game.

Offline Geistesblitz

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 16:56 »
You can't quite discuss something you haven't experienced yet.

There is more to the new ranking system which you're not considering.

I've invited people to try the new bots during the testing period, but very few have actually come.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 16:58 by Geistesblitz »

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 17:16 »
ok? that doesnt mean ppl will go against noobs and get 50:0 stats in every freaking game.

Well that means they can do it 2, maybe 3 times but by then any idiot host can see that their "ranking" is unnaturally high and just kick them from the lobby, right?

Offline Geistesblitz

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 17:25 »

Well that means they can do it 2, maybe 3 times but by then any idiot host can see that their "ranking" is unnaturally high and just kick them from the lobby, right?
Rating is based on win/lose only.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 18:51 »
Well these discussions are pointless, we will know the situation when the new system is gonna to be implemented.

Much bigger problem: We have no idea when it will be implemented. We talk about it for months but we see only a little - so we are comparing the current loophole in rules (noob in pro, pro in noob) to the current system, where the rule is deffinitly needed.

@geisteblitz. I did try the new system. It look very well, however you couldn't ban in here. So we were finishing games 2v2 and average switch number per game was 3. Heck I've experienced people who were runnin againts enemy fountain (with your items stolen from the circle) until we've votekicked them. So no trying the new system won't give us the picture, until there are rules for it and moderators are ready to enforce them.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline Nilozone

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 18:29 »
I add u more examples ... status is not made from kills only , i uasualy play with rhasta for example on disable that means a tipical status on my game is 1max 2 kills 5-7 deaths and above 10 asists , but usualy tha game goes to a winning. that makes me a noob? truly im betwen noob an regular player but i have my strong heroes :)
And dont get me wrong i dont want more work for the moderators but 8 out of 10 games the "pro" its in a game.
I ocasonaly enter a pro game and trust me... i have seen a "noob game" being more pro than a "pro game"

Offline ThorPWN

• The night's so young and I wanna have fun
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 18:45 »
Duuude host or any other player in the game can !sd the players and decide if he plays or host kicks him..