Author Topic: ADMINS AND RULES  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Ljubooo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ADMINS AND RULES
« on: November 22, 2010, 01:08 »
How can every idiot become admin??? I put several times ban request when some1 broke UR RULES and admin's denied with no reason...  Elude <-- is he on drugs?   ... I was talking whole time about how team 2 didn't want to rmk when guy left in min 8. and he said : U CAN'T FORCE THEM TO SWITCH !DENIED     ... WTF. DELETE UR RULES WHEN THEY DON'T MEAN NOTHING TO U... FUCKING IDIOTS

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
Re: ADMINS AND RULES
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 01:11 »
admin or mod ?

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 01:22 »
Post the link to the game and/or banrequest, and please make your case a little clearer using readable english.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 01:26 »
without insults if possible
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline Geistesblitz

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 04:34 »
You can't ban someone for not switching or voting rmk.

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 11:29 »
Probably this is the game link:

http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=943470

In 9 u must play; host left @ 12.10...in theory the rule of 40% is not applicable for only 2 mins

Im not mod but I think that with a good common sense if u had left u will be not banned
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 12:48 »
Well as I see it the first player left at 8:25, well within 10 minutes. Optionally, you can subtract the time before the creeps spawn, Im still not sure whether that's being used or not.

So 8:25 - 1:30 = 6:55. Then the first !rmk was at 8:33 (or 6:58), and the 4th and final needed vote was in by 9:43 (or 8:13), also within the first 10 minutes.

Whichever method is used, the votermk reached 40% of total votes within 10 minutes. So you were all free to leave. If they want to play against creeps, then lol why not let them... As Geisteblitz said, you can't force them to vote and Im very happy with that policy. It's called a "vote" after all.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 13:06 »
Maybe the problem is that the current rules have flaw. I do know that you are working on new one but i ll try to make my point.

If 40% of users in game complain about unplayable conditions (with !rmk) in the first 10 minutes of the game, all players have to leave (and game owner can rehost the game).

If you read this statement you can clearly see that if you fulfill the condition all players must leave. So theoreticaly if you stay in the game you are violating the Rules and you should be punished. Naturaly the mods deciding practice is different, but you can't know that if you are new player who have just read the rules.

Therefor the rule itself should be If 40% of users in game complain about unplayable conditions (with !rmk) in the first 10 minutes of the game, all players are free to leave. They can't be banned (and game owner can rehost the game). which would make it clear and corespond to the situation as it is much more.

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 13:10 »
I agree, right now they would technically be breaking the rules by playing on.

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 13:44 »
...  Elude <-- is he on drugs?   ... ...

Elude is female...she...

ArizaelCZ has reason...+ 1
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline LaGG_3

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 13:54 »
A good example of a rule making no sense due to bad wording. Of course the rule should say "If 40% of users in game complain about unplayable conditions (with !rmk) in the first 10 minutes of the game, all players are allowed to leave.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 14:12 »
ljuboo banned from forum.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 14:19 »
A further improvement could be: "If 40% of the players in a game vote !rmk due to unplayable conditions in the first 10 minutes of the game, the game is over and all players are allowed to leave."

If you want players to be able to votermk the game for any reason, then this will do perfectly fine. If you only want this rule to apply to certain unplayable conditions, you could make a clause stating them, like this:

- this rule only applies for unplayable conditions: early leavers, unplayable lagspikes, etc etc.
      - hero picks, team noob, early first blood etc. do not qualify as unplayable conditions.

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 14:51 »
      - this rule only applies for unplayable conditions: early leavers, unplayable lagspikes, etc etc.
      - hero picks, team noob, early first blood etc. do not qualify as unplayable conditions.

Do introduce this part please. So there arent any more of the "OMG WE HAVE TECHIES IN TEAM WE LOST RMK NOOBS" at minute 3.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 14:52 »
I would leave the unplayability of conditions on moderators.

I.e. there are tards who will !rmk when player pick techies. This is indeed unreasonable. However if you pick let's say never as first and then observe your allies picking gondar,riki,slark,mortred etc. it is indeed unplayable condition IMO (though u will hardly get another 3 votes).
The same situation is with noob team. If you thing somebody is noob, because enemy sucedeed in fb on him, is different than if he makes battlefury on centaur.