Author Topic: A Problem  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Deagle

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A Problem
« on: April 09, 2010, 12:45 »
 Hy..First of all i like to say i respect the creators of this bot...but i was see a very big problem with it.....not exactly with the bot..about the players....ok u make that stats where evry1 can check others...this is good ..but here is the problem...like 80% of admins...check the stats and swap all good players to sentinel and let others to scourge...even if they have bad stats...they just dont care..they just care for stats...and they ruin the game..like in this 1 http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=88493.....where scourge was full of noobs and they unlock the leavers heroes....now u gonna say...ok is theyr fault...no it is not theyr fault..is the admin fault who didint care about balance of players
   I also should i go for a ban for the admin..because in this circumstances normaly i think is a vote for remake..but again STATS STATS STATS.....u can see yourself:
http://yfrog.com/0x50922572j

Offline Deagle

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 12:47 »
 Ah i forget..ik was wondering if u guys can make a command string to the bot...at begining to shurfle players....only host to remain blue..i think this will be very nice and things like this dosent hapend again

P.S sorry for bad english :P

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 19:50 »
You can always use !SD command by yourself and you can see do you or do you not want to play with someone, so if you does not like your teammembers you can always leave before game starts! And if game starts before host asked are all rdy for start, you can leave from the game on the start and if host ban you, you will be unbanned!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Deagle

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 21:19 »
well tnx  for your replay...but this is solving the problem..because it exist 1?