Author Topic: Photoshop Basics - Tutorials for Photoshop Beginners(healing Brush Tool)  (Read 2700 times)

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Would your pictures be perfect if you could just hide one or two blemishes? Well, with the healing brush in Adobe Photoshop, you can be your own professional air-brusher in just a few steps:   

Transcript: Fix Blemishes with Adobe Photoshop Healing Brush:
*First, open up Adobe Photoshop. Click on File, Select Open, and Select your Picture. My preferred method for fixing facial blemishes is with the Healing Brush Tool.

Create a Photoshop Layer for Healing Brush Tool:
First make a duplicate of your photo by dragging it onto the Create a New Layer icon. Now make sure the copy layer is selected. Double-click on the copy layer and name it Healing. I made a duplicate to protect the original in case we want to make changes later on and also to compare my healing layer to the original.

Understanding Photoshop Healing Brush Tool:
Now select the Healing Brush Tool on the toolset on the left side. The Healing Brush tool works like the Clone Tool, but instead of just cloning an area's texture, the healing brush also samples an area's color and blends the sample area into the destination seamlessly.

Identify Areas to Fix With Healing Brush: Select a section to heal by holding down the Alt key on PC's, the Option key if you're on a Mac.

Using the Photoshop Healing Brush Tool:  Notice the target crosshairs? I want to remove blemishes over his left eyebrows. I'll hold down the Alt key and I'll click on a clear section of skin. And now I'll click on a blemish. I just healed a blemish away. I find it useful to keep one finger on the Alt key and to use my right hand to heal with the mouse. I'll heal a few more. If you make a mistake you can undo by going to Edit, and hitting Step Backward.

Photoshop Healing Brush Features:  A great thing about the Healing Brush is that it's very forgiving. Click the Eye icon on the healing layer in the layer palette to compare the differences. See the difference a little healing can do to improve people's complexions. The Healing Brush tool is also useful for reducing wrinkles, and unwanted shadows.

Make a duplicate of the healing layer by dragging it to the Create a New Layer icon. Double-click the new Healing Layer and name it Wrinkles. Now I'll select my Healing Brush tool and sample a clear section of skin on his forehead. And I'll erase the wrinkles and shadows under his eyes.

Making Healing Brush Results More Natural:  The result is kind of drastic and may look artificial at first. A good way to cut down on the drastic change is to lower the opacity on the wrinkle layer. I'll lower it to about 70 percent opacity.

The healing brush is a powerful method for removing blemishes and wrinkles and helping people look their best.
 Who didn't understood well here is the trial video:

HOPE I HELPED YOU :) ....

« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 17:54 by irs2k3 »
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fine tutorial ,but it has its cons :

1.No images to explain usage in better presentetion for begginers.

2.Looks like copy/paste and edited so no originality (cant judge it,because i dont have time to check it) because you use some terms which are not for begginers and they wont uderstand it and those terms are not very common.
Also you used term Clone Tool ,you could explain what is if you mention it

Pros : Nice and ussefull tool to handle it can help for advanced users.

From scale 1 to 10 this is 5.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 14:27 by Icypig »

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I maked a movie of that trial long time ago if you want i will post it
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 17:53 by irs2k3 »

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tutorial needs to be done in steps like mine ...explain each step by any sort of media (picture,video ,etc)

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This video it's all steps that i wrote videos is more easy then pictures no :D

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
still it is not presented in nice way and it is not clear

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ok next trial i will make it more clearly...

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I dont want to spam, but I think topics from this guy should be removed. This isn't his work. Just look at the perfect English from the tutorial and then at the English at the replies. This aint his work. And we all know this guy is famous at pd.eu forums for stealing someones work.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yes we know he copied it is clear as a rain drop ;)

Offline yaphets_

• Topic Author
  • Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I dont want to spam, but I think topics from this guy should be removed. This isn't his work. Just look at the perfect English from the tutorial and then at the English at the replies. This aint his work. And we all know this guy is famous at pd.eu forums for stealing someones work.

Since you are a big fan i accept it ;)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
xDDDDD gg no re :P

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Since you are a big fan i accept it ;)
Since I am a big fan, I see everything from you that isn't alright. You succeed to fail in only one sentence.
The maker of this tutorial used an I all the time. And you use the i in your last sentence ;D
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This turned to argue and i dont like RIPers ( stealers) ..i can accept you show someones work and give credit to him but for yourself ,so i am locking this up.

If there are any complaiments ,send private message to me.

!lock
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 19:58 by Icypig »