Author Topic: Furion!  (Read 8576 times)

Offline X-PLODE

• Pro Member
  • Jimmy Eat World!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Furion!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 18:20 »
All u need to watch to play furion.

http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=891572

the decent sven
the feeding gondar
the ks'ing yurnero
the ranged i-use-ulti-to-farm-only troll

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 19:30 »
havent checked the replay but i think that troll solved the game... :/

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 20:48 »
To be honest furion's ulti aint for stealing :p
I know what does stacking means... but I tho buff from skadi wont stack with orb :p
And dagon suuuucks :D

Well imo furion is one of best supports, really.
He can blink everywhere with low cd, even when u start casting TP and u get stunned it wont break TPing.. it will be jsut delayed.
Trees wil help u destroy towers faster and block enemies. Stun will keep enemie in one place so f.e pudge can easy hook...
And manny others... nah... furion is great support... and can feed itsefelf without stealing/killing heroes xD

1st time I played furion like that yesterday and I can sure add him to TOP of best support hero. :d
furion one of the best feeders couse of low hp and movability

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline Mechanik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 21:49 »
Wasnt be so sure....
maybe its not 1 vs 1 hero... but played like 10 games in short time with furion and belive me  its imba in all ways.. (can easy change end game score) if u say furion has low hp and u play agasnt nukers, simply get blade mail or venguard. On Furion u never can complain at funds xD

Im not pro, but played like 10 games or more with furion in last days.. and OMG 100+ creeps per game, score 9 wins to 2 losses is kinda good.. and its not only cause of team. So yeah, good build and well playing can bings victory playing with prophet. FTW.

anyway.. maybe this thread should be in tactic section or sth.

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 22:04 »
yeah sprout is nice crap  but u can dodge it easy with queling blade or tangos   furion sumons > crap (unless playing against 5 carrys or oponents never herd about tp scrolls(pushing))  his teleport is imba and ulti is average   unless ur 16 w/ aghanim but  with that u make no chanses for ur team farming  so fail again

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 22:18 »
Deadinformator is right. Furion taking all farm on the map sux. You must realize that:

1) Furion can't carry. Yes it is possible to farm a lot and make nice items fast. And you will probably own in pubs where everybody keeps their skills for lasthit. However in proper games you will be killed fast since you have extremely low survivability. You can't make high dmg items and vanguad in enough advance (if you can its because enemy let you free farm or feed), not talking that vanguard on furi is money waste and in case u need hp its much better to go agha.

2) If you teleport to take every farm, ulti creeps under you ally nose you will get imba farmed, but your team, including proper carries, will suffer huge setbac.

So the furion should be indeed played as support. Preferably not on mid, but in woods. Not only you will xp faster then your enemy but you can freely gank everywhere you want. Also you are practicaly ungankable at this stage ( assuming you can read and your team can say miss).

First item should be dagon - you can farm it realy fast - since it's pieces improves ur damaga (and speeds up farm and lvling) and having early dagon as whole-map ganker is extremely powerful.
Treads or phase depending if you need more survivability or manouverability. Then you should ward the whole map, gank farming enemy (ofc with your team). After that counterward, gank even more. Ofc if you see the oppoturnity do fast push. Following item should be agha or hex, depending on the situation, after that items like meka, ghost stick, cyclone,pipe,shivas.....Furion with this build will be much more effective than furion with mjolnir and assault.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline Mechanik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 22:54 »
I dont like when someone using word fail. Especially when someone wasnt even playing much with furion, isnt that vikiss?

And yeah u r right ArizaelCZ.
But since this is 5 vs 5 game u count alot on your teammates so dying is not sio important untill u make your team push/kill some of enemies.
Making ulti indeed kills creeps in all map and makes my allys grow slower, but they got almost all kills... as for me I dont liek dagon on furion cause its like making dagon on sniper. I leave killing for others - I got enough money from farm. but before I got 3lvl of ulti+scapter my teammates got enough time to feed themselvs. And if I want finally to kil lsth I will gate in late game attacking with +150 dmg.

Well its your option to make dagon, as for me its only steal item. If u say furi aint carry so why he should steal? go orchid as first so u can help alot your team, or go desolator so u can kill more creeps and feed yourself much faster.
Also type of game matter alot. Is not that i play on such pubs etc etc. Last times i play in hard pro where people got 100 games+ and yeah Im dying alot... but later I getting soeme kills...

Venguard on furi, maybe right its waste of time, dunno why i said that - i never made one. Mostly furri teleports inside battle - then its really imba.
Most wanted items on furi should be imo scapter, desolator and orchid.
Furi to grow needs creep kills, so orchid as 1st would give much dmg as deso gives.

Always one side is need to protect :) Especially after 6 lvl when everyones starting to gank.

But I will try dagon :p
Impossible is nothing

God is DEAD - Nietzsche

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 23:40 »
ive played over 200~ games with furion for sure

Offline Mechanik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 23:47 »
Whatever vaikiss... u may play milion games but still talking like that
"yeah sprout is nice crap  but u can dodge it easy with queling blade or tangos   furion sumons > crap (unless playing against 5 carrys or oponents never herd about tp scrolls(pushing))  his teleport is imba and ulti is average   unless ur 16 w/ aghanim but  with that u make no chanses for ur team farming  so fail again ę

is simple useless spamming. Who the hell thinks of culing blade? from 12 games already in a row I saw maybe 2 people thinking about that. But way harder in battle.
About creeps - sry my English is not so good to understand that.
Average? so for you extra 200 gold for spamming ulti is nothing? good for you that u always full of gold.
FYI: furions ulti doesnt kill all creeps within 1 hit.

You fail here. So please dont spam if u dont got any advices to say, only complains and complains and showing how pro u r.
-.-

God is DEAD - Nietzsche

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2010, 00:13 »
dude get 4 players and cw me in garena any time  u can pick 5 furions if u want (il get du mode for u) and il prove u that furion sucks in nonpub games

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2010, 09:04 »
Who the hell thinks of culing blade? from 12 games already in a row I saw maybe 2 people thinking about that. But way harder in battle.
every player who got some brain will buy qb or have tango at him when he is playing vs furion...
and even when theres no furion in the game its a great item,ofc if u know to chop the right trees down...

Offline Mechanik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2010, 10:35 »
XenyStyle, not really... I played few games with pro here, and most of them didnt have quling blade...
Well, treue it would work.. but furion doesnt atatck alone.. so I prefer teleporting to someone at first... making him closed in trees... then some of my allys come fast (was near me) and using his stuns and whatever... than its ownage an noone thinks about cutting tree... just using some spells to dont die without fighting. And cd of his spell is low so u can use it again and again :p
And in late game people prefer extra slot in bag for item than keeping culling blade :p
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 22:25 by ek0 »

God is DEAD - Nietzsche

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2010, 11:23 »

XenyStyle, not really... I played few games with pro here, and most of them didnt have quling blade...
Well, treue it would work.. but furion doesnt atatck alone.. so I prefer teleporting to someone at first... making him closed in trees... then some of my allys come fast (was near me) and using his stuns and whatever... than its ownage an noone thinks about cutting tree... just using some spells to dont die without fighting. And cd of his spell is low so u can use it again and again :p
And in late game people prefer extra slot in bag for item than keeping culling blade :p
its all true what u wrote,but in early,mid game it saves lives cutting down a tree :))
yea,in late game i get rid of qb too if i need slot ofc.

Offline Mechanik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2010, 12:09 »
Thats why furion is fun hero. Not so easy if you play agaisnt thinking people xD

God is DEAD - Nietzsche

Offline Satnspawn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2010, 20:17 »
Actually, Furion gained some tactical advantage when sprout wasn't unit targetable but area. Unfortunately they removed it for some reason, and now he is back to being a bother to play with (most of the time). All heroes can get imba (in pubs) but Furion is just a semi-good support. He is especially good when your team is stronger and you want to gank/push hard. However in though times, he isn't as good (unless for pushing towers when your team gets killed by the opposite team).