Author Topic: So i was told Back Door is allowed!  (Read 6600 times)

Offline Zerind

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So i was told Back Door is allowed!
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2010, 22:51 »
Damn, how about closing this thread?
That kid obviously can't provide valid arguments, facts. He is just a nerd on rage trip, enjoying talking senseless shit on a forum and enjoying people taking him seriously and replying to his bullshit.
We have answered his questions, he has no more questions, so this thread is dead and will just go off-topic. As seen above.

Offline PerverzniUm

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • i am always right no question about that
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2010, 11:19 »
Damn, how about closing this thread?
That kid obviously can't provide valid arguments, facts. He is just a nerd on rage trip, enjoying talking senseless shit on a forum and enjoying people taking him seriously and replying to his bullshit.
We have answered his questions, he has no more questions, so this thread is dead and will just go off-topic. As seen above.

omg u again didnt i tell you to * off from here if u aint got anything constructiv to say be quiet.
 pffs some ppl rly dont get it.....That kid obviously can't provide valid arguments, facts about what??? wut u want * wanna see prt scr of me bd-ing np will do that as soon as i can cos most of the games i play are arso or some sdso so will have to wait to get one of the good heros for it? or what the * are u talking about! as i allrdy sad like 5 billion times to ya they where shown denied and told to me bd is allowed thats why i opened this topic to get ppl to say their oppinion ; not like u to wast my time why the * u even come here. but u just dont get it
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 12:17 by PerverzniUm »
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry PerverzniUm, you are banned from using this forum!
Insulting moderator
This ban is set to expire November 17, 2010, 11:05 pm.

My words:
all they do is spit on you and every1 else ! and wow what a dumb asw u got!

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2010, 12:25 »
If you are editing your post the least thing you should do is try to post them grammaticaly and stylisticaly correct. My +1 to get this thread locked since the poster is just yelling at everyone who disagrees with him.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2010, 12:47 »
If you are editing your post the least thing you should do is try to post them grammaticaly and stylisticaly correct. My +1 to get this thread locked since the poster is just yelling at everyone who disagrees with him.
grammar and stylistics are basics of all writers including you spammers and haters, thought is nothing without a form, read and learn  ;) +1

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2010, 13:21 »
The backdoor rule will stay as it is.

Closed.