Author Topic: what's wrong with ppl  (Read 2516 times)

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: what's wrong with ppl
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 17:33 »
offtopic :P

Offline MuRILaUm

• IdenTiTy^ FTW! :B
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 20:10 »
yeah  when u get 4 retards who can't even make wraith band  while playing in scourge is fun
Yea that is very boring, I host many games and lose like 75 prosent of them because of feeders and people who do not talk ennglish, but at least still manage to get positive stats

Offline Black_Drake

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2010, 18:12 »
I host many games and lose like 75 prosent of them because of feeders and people who do not talk ennglish, but at least still manage to get positive stats

When all my team is feeding bad and general score is like 23/4 for other team and I try not too feed them also they go flaming cause I play too cautious and dont go rambo like them :D. They are like: oh cmon, just feed like the rest of us, don't be different
-Pudge, hook and ulti ?
-He has vanguard !
-O.o...

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2010, 18:39 »
I host many games and lose like 75 prosent of them because of feeders and people who do not talk ennglish, but at least still manage to get positive stats

When all my team is feeding bad and general score is like 23/4 for other team and I try not too feed them also they go flaming cause I play too cautious and dont go rambo like them :D. They are like: oh cmon, just feed like the rest of us, don't be different
feed like all or gtfo k?

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals