Author Topic: An answer for Mrniceguy  (Read 6312 times)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: An answer for Mrniceguy
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 13:07 »
@dark- i wont even bother to respond you cause only rule breaker here is you together with this 2 guys.
@a.l.i.e.n - castiele respond u pretty good. You are well known flamer and spammer on pd so your words are not bugging me at all.
@mechanik- what to say to you hmmm, look, all 3 of you with plenty warns now why would I been even worried?

But you are all pros me noob gg no re bye bye.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 13:15 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 15:26 »
YES I GOT PROOFS(I POSTED ALREADY ) BUT THEY STILL PROTECTING U.

1.I showed proofs that u said u ninja unban people ( dont start shit now u can do that etc ) . thats just shows how pd sux then.
2.Alien i think showed proofs for ur games u always feed fucking in pro games.but none wants to report you cuz u are some " moderator " here .
~i saw in some other thread u said u know for every signle hero build ???????? dont lie pls.
what do you make on razor against dissablers? lets see.....
3.Ur account was locked for 7 days cuz u insluted cro ppl i think or some cro guy....w/e.That show you dont have manners + you are moderator u need good manners!!!!!!!!
4.Why did u got mute 3 days ?? Cuz u abused commands in pd channel . = this shows u are command abuser.

1. We have right to ninja unban ppl
2. Skill abuse rule will be gone with new rating system
3. That sentence was taken out of concept and posted as flame. It wasnt a flame, but w/e.
4. Mute on xpam has nothing with PD. We r separate community.

Offline yaphets_

• Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 15:36 »
you are seperated community but without eurobattle it will not be so public

*you will tell me we have "fawkzbnet" who cares about fawkz bnet no offence for fawkz but i mean without eurobattle you can't do anything!
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline Darkk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2010, 19:20 »
YES I GOT PROOFS(I POSTED ALREADY ) BUT THEY STILL PROTECTING U.

1.I showed proofs that u said u ninja unban people ( dont start shit now u can do that etc ) . thats just shows how pd sux then.
2.Alien i think showed proofs for ur games u always feed fucking in pro games.but none wants to report you cuz u are some " moderator " here .
~i saw in some other thread u said u know for every signle hero build ???????? dont lie pls.
what do you make on razor against dissablers? lets see.....
3.Ur account was locked for 7 days cuz u insluted cro ppl i think or some cro guy....w/e.That show you dont have manners + you are moderator u need good manners!!!!!!!!
4.Why did u got mute 3 days ?? Cuz u abused commands in pd channel . = this shows u are command abuser.

1. We have right to ninja unban ppl
2. Skill abuse rule will be gone with new rating system
3. That sentence was taken out of concept and posted as flame. It wasnt a flame, but w/e.
4. Mute on xpam has nothing with PD. We r separate community.

1.Ok then, but if thats true then my opinion is that SUX HARD !
2.I dont care for new ? kk we are atm not on new system so 1 proof is still here.Be a good mod and ban him for that abuse. i got banned 7 days for that SO COME ON PEOPLE STOP PROTECT ! here is game when i played with him ( http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=829042 )
3.Anyways check that game above chat log . AND SEE IMBA MANNERS OF MODERATOR . kk ? now stop talking shit .
4.How that come ? you are using eurobattle net so ofc it has !anyways why he got mute ? he is abuser thats it. thats just 1 more "bad side "  for 1 HEAD Moderator.

FOR MRNICEGUY: I see you are scared of answering on my post. i expect u'll prove that words u know items for every single hero.but i see u was talking shit around.

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2010, 21:01 »
@dark- i wont even bother to respond you cause only rule breaker here is you together with this 2 guys.
@a.l.i.e.n - castiele respond u pretty good. You are well known flamer and spammer on pd so your words are not bugging me at all.
@mechanik- what to say to you hmmm, look, all 3 of you with plenty warns now why would I been even worried?

u say i am flamer Well i never get mute or ban for 7 days on server or mute like u, like i say u cant get any warns and whitout your "imunity" u got at least 20x perma ban on this bot and many warns.

And what the f u hide behind another admins, example castiele
"me and castiele, castiele say u that, castiele and me ban u"  can u say example alien i will perma ban u if u continue atack on me, no u cant take responsibility for your act becouse threat whit no back-up for u is hard for u..

So epic..

If u look on eurobnet forum\ bad manners abuse u will see many reports and penalty for u

"rasist mrniceguy" - http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=121632
"mrniceguy" - http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=122596
-- and u call me flamer........

U ban half ppl from game and u ban them perma for stats abuse and rule is 3 days, did u ban them becouse they abuse or becouse they own and report u on forum..
- and u call me hater....

U play in pro games whit stats  W\L  35\65%
--and u speak about decent players...

I have nothing agains castiele, quon or any another admin, i know they must defend u like u defend them, its normal, quon is very good moderator i can say that for lord_kurai to and mh reports (its not easy to do like example pluger request) all right, but u, u are abuser man u are not for moderator anymore
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 21:04 by a.l.i.e.n »

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2010, 21:53 »
I thought muerto should be a winner of most stupid person here on forum,but im wrong,for sure thats u alien,when u educate self or ask mom and dad to explain u difrence between "rasitic" and "nationalistic"then u can come here and continue with  trolling,otherwise ur last post i felt like flaming and insulting moderator,and i decided to ban you on some time,if u think thats abusing power or personal revenge,u are free to report my actions and i wish you gl with that...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 21:58 by castiele »

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 22:34 »
I thought muerto should be a winner of most stupid person here on forum,but im wrong,for sure thats u alien,when u educate self or ask mom and dad to explain u difrence between "rasitic" and "nationalistic"then u can come here and continue with  trolling,otherwise ur last post i felt like flaming and insulting moderator,and i decided to ban you on some time,if u think thats abusing power or personal revenge,u are free to report my actions and i wish you gl with that...

In this topic i can only see U flame me, calling me winner, flamer, flame muerto, u speak about my mom, calling me hipocrite....   and after mine 1600 games on this bot and no ban (only when i got dc) u banned me on bot for 13 days becouse i insult admin on forum, did i insult? there are all my posts, there is only proofs and there is only insult me.. and at least what PD bot have conection whit my posts here. Lets see what will Fawkz say about that, if he say like u i will never come to play here and i will never come on this forum again.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 22:42 »

If you look on bnet you will see first post I was unbanned by SMURF so that something tells you, efko banned me by mistake.

Second post, again muted for saying "suck my d..." to an user and I agreed with that ye it was to much from me.

So yes you are flamer, our list of warns are showing us that.

Once again I will quote myself:

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Darkk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 22:58 »
OK FUCK THIS SUCK COCK GUYS AND PLS BAN ME(IM SERIOUS ) HERE SO I CANT COME BACK TO SPAM HERE. TNX

ONE BIG KISS,Dark-

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 22:59 »

If you look on bnet you will see first post I was unbanned by SMURF so that something tells you, efko banned me by mistake.

Second post, again muted for saying "suck my d..." to an user and I agreed with that ye it was to much from me.

So yes you are flamer, our list of warns are showing us that.

Once again I will quote myself:

Like i say there are no flame, there are posts whit proofs i will place them again here:

http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=122596&page=2
http://i51.tinypic.com/azcsgy.png
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,26992.0.html
If smurf unban u i dind saw that in this topic and i cant search all eurobattle forum about u, becouse i cant play now i will go to find more proofs and post them here, at least i have time now...

and for end i quote myself:

"In this topic i can only see U flame me, calling me winner, flamer, flame muerto, u speak about my mom, calling me hipocrite....   and after mine 1600 games on this bot and no ban (only when i got dc) u banned me on bot for 13 days becouse i insult admin on forum, did i insult? there are all my posts, there is only proofs and there is only insult me.. and at least what PD bot have conection whit my posts here. Lets see what will Fawkz say about that, if he say like u i will never come to play here and i will never come on this forum again."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 23:02 by a.l.i.e.n »

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2010, 01:33 »
Huh,dunno what to say,i banned you,and u come back unbanned,instead to be silence about that,u continue going arround with stories how untouchable u are,and u lied some ppl including admins how Fawkz personaly unbanned you,isnt that a little bit foolish and stupid of you,almost reminds me on ur previous posts,trying to present mrniceguy like flamer,racist,hater and other,and i never said anything bad about ur family,just gave u hint who can help you to understand some things better but again you trying to twist some facts like u tried before few hours on euro..and please spare me of your posts and bu****its,how you stop to visiting forums and play on pd bots,i can understand ppl who come here and write:pls unban me,the best build up for lina is...,shakira realised a new album,the best soccer player is...and etc,but just look ur posts here,u trolling man,every second post is,that admin hates ppl,that admin abused power,that admin is a noob,that admin does this and that,and almost every situation is never linked with you,whole time provocating admins and other users,and how many times we told you to calm down, you always find some reason to continue with trolling...and for record u /w me on euro"i dont hate you and kinda"maybe is that true,but ur attitude telling us difrent.

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2010, 01:42 »
Huh,dunno what to say,i banned you,and u come back unbanned,instead to be silence about that,u continue going arround with stories how untouchable u are,and u lied some ppl including admins how Fawkz personaly unbanned you,isnt that a little bit foolish and stupid of you,almost reminds me on ur previous posts,trying to present mrniceguy like flamer,racist,hater and other,and i never said anything bad about ur family,just gave u hint who can help you to understand some things better but again you trying to twist some facts like u tried before few hours on euro..and please spare me of your posts and bu****its,how you stop to visiting forums and play on pd bots,i can understand ppl who come here and write:pls unban me,the best build up for lina is...,shakira realised a new album,the best soccer player is...and etc,but just look ur posts here,u trolling man,every second post is,that admin hates ppl,that admin abused power,that admin is a noob,that admin does this and that,and almost every situation is never linked with you,whole time provocating admins and other users,and how many times we told you to calm down, you always find some reason to continue with trolling...and for record u /w me on euro"i dont hate you and kinda"maybe is that true,but ur attitude telling us difrent.

Well i got PMs where they say: u got unbanned, i say thats true, but i dind say fawkz unbanned me, i am not sure who or did any of them unban me, and whay i have to hide this, u banned me whit no reason on bot, they unban me that all. now i am still banned, maybe they dind unban me or u banned me again i dont know

I cant belive what u do... i say again there no flame, there only u flame me

Nothing to say more. continue flame and insult me.... the question is why u hate me? did i post any thing again u here? why u are so angry i cant understand, did i post any thing whit no proofs? where i call mrniceguy hater or racist or wht u say more? there wass only quote from another topic nothing more if u read carefull..
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 02:44 by a.l.i.e.n »

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2010, 02:46 »
Every said what u had to say. If some1 open again topic regarding this he will be banned.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 02:51 by quon »