Author Topic: An answer for Mrniceguy  (Read 6261 times)

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: An answer for Mrniceguy
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2010, 18:45 »
And darkk is warned cause of caps and cause of flame. Next post like this will be deleted and you will be banned from forum.

We know u will try to ban anyone who say something agains u like here http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,27487.0.html

Offline Darkk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 18:48 »
And darkk is warned cause of caps and cause of flame. Next post like this will be deleted and you will be banned from forum.

do you realy think i care for forum acc ?if u think i do u can ban me then.

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 18:49 »
u call me spammer?haha.u filled 4,5 topics full of crap with posts like these and even after tons of topics u wont stop.u rly think that he will be banned?or demoted!?dont be so rediciolus.
And if u would be a mod,u would ban ur friends,bro,w/e?i doubt in that...

Offline psych0tron

• Retired Moderator
  • musso
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic24.html
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 19:39 »
u call me spammer?haha.u filled 4,5 topics full of crap with posts like these and even after tons of topics u wont stop.u rly think that he will be banned?or demoted!?dont be so rediciolus.

u r realy spamer BIG spamer,all topic,everything u have answer mean ,es

go Easy taRD

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 19:59 »
promote me to forum spammer pls!

Offline Darkk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2010, 20:43 »
no,now im sure that u dont have brain.i didnt fail even 1 post here on pd as i said they just protect him so they ninja lock threads so it looks like i fail something.

and i srsly dont care i mean we got proofs that he break rule and he should be banned/demoted but if moderators still protect him then i cant do anything here.that just will show to ppl how they are good.

dont start now story like i should be banned on dp . if u wants ban me i left 2 sec till end game .np .
but just respect ur own rules

but i contact-ed 1 of head administrator here he told me that he will do some changes here soon . so lets wait

Offline CHEAT

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2010, 21:28 »
its hopeless to try ban mods in situtations like this.

for an example, think somebody who owns this shop named x.

then some angry (few) customers who think the shop sucks and they want to un-empolyee the owner.

the 95% customers are like whatever, dont give a shit. he owns the shop he can do whatever he wants.

ofc its not 100% the same but its similar. He is mod and i bet he has something to do with the server/bot too. without mods you wouldnt even play this statsbased games so shut the fuck up.

Offline LiLThuG

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • LiLThuG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2010, 22:25 »
Too many haters in this world...  8)

Offline Darkk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 22:51 »
Too many haters in this world...  8)

moderators go more support ? gogo lets see all of you.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2010, 23:12 »
and i srsly dont care i mean we got proofs that he break rule and he should be banned/demoted but if moderators still protect him then i cant do anything here.that just will show to ppl how they are good.

WHAT PROOFS? WHERE? POST THEM HERE DEAR GOD. If you think about that games that he posted those are not proofs nor will ever be proofs.
About your unban, me and castiele agreed to give you last and final chance so dont think we cant ban you again permanently.

About this:

but i contact-ed 1 of head administrator here he told me that he will do some changes here soon . so lets wait

Do you rly think that someone care about one face in pile of faces? No one cares about ppl like you and a.l.i.e.n you have to understand that, you can complain as much as you want but your words worth nothing here or anywhere else. Wonder why? Cause you are not, and you will never be something called decent player.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Darkk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2010, 00:43 »
YES I GOT PROOFS(I POSTED ALREADY ) BUT THEY STILL PROTECTING U.

1.I showed proofs that u said u ninja unban people ( dont start shit now u can do that etc ) . thats just shows how pd sux then.
2.Alien i think showed proofs for ur games u always feed fucking in pro games.but none wants to report you cuz u are some " moderator " here .
~i saw in some other thread u said u know for every signle hero build ???????? dont lie pls.
what do you make on razor against dissablers? lets see.....
3.Ur account was locked for 7 days cuz u insluted cro ppl i think or some cro guy....w/e.That show you dont have manners + you are moderator u need good manners!!!!!!!!
4.Why did u got mute 3 days ?? Cuz u abused commands in pd channel . = this shows u are command abuser.

and now after this proofs u said "WHAT PROOFS? WHERE? POST THEM HERE DEAR GOD " ?here they are baby.
but i know i wasted time posting this cuz mods dont want to accept truth about you as mod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About your unban, me and castiele agreed to give you last and final chance so dont think we cant ban you again permanently
U know u gave me last chance cuz i pwn you enought on forum ? right ? ofc thats right !
u spam me all the time to stop spam on forum cuz you are scared of truth . but this is not thread to talk about my unban . If you wants ban me np. but stop bother every day that u gave me last chance etc.
gogo ban abuse more commands !

Bye !

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2010, 01:21 »

WHAT PROOFS? WHERE? POST THEM HERE DEAR GOD. If you think about that games that he posted those are not proofs nor will ever be proofs.
About your unban, me and castiele agreed to give you last and final chance so dont think we cant ban you again permanently.

About this:

Do you rly think that someone care about one face in pile of faces? No one cares about ppl like you and a.l.i.e.n you have to understand that, you can complain as much as you want but your words worth nothing here or anywhere else. Wonder why? Cause you are not, and you will never be something called decent player.

U will perma ban him on pd bot for atacking u on forum? In this my topic are lot of proofs

Go ban him pls and ban me 2 ofc perma, go

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2010, 06:22 »
When i see ppl in lobby like alien and other whiners,i simple leave,Mrniceguy is moderator here,there is no rule all mods must be uber pros,im noob,but thats only cuz i have some things they slow me,jobs,gf,friends...and dont have enough time to be in good shape...

And alien u are hypocrite,and i tell you why,u know very good who is Mrniceguy,u are aware of his skill,and if u dont like his game,dont join for fu**ing god sake,go in some another,or talk with him in lobby,instead u standing there and doing nothing and later u cry here on forum"noob,power abuse,flamer,and others".
Links u posted about mrniceguy i couldnt find any game he played with you or vs you,i dont understand why that bother you?why u dont mind ur own business instead to whine and crying about anothers and i found that very pathetic and sad.I could understand ppl who come and write that noob Castiele ruin my game give him warn/ban/demote...but cant your actions unless you wanna point something another flame or provocate staff.

And those stories about skills pls spare us,alien u always playing with same stacked ppl in team vs some random pubers or 2 good players + 3 pubers its somehow same,but ok thats ur right,very soon new rating system will be implented and u will start to feel like Mrnice when join in some random games...

I know some of you guys are sad,no flaming room,but pls be carefull what u write here,i stop to have tolerance,some of you dont have anymore my trust and support.

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2010, 11:45 »
When i see ppl in lobby like alien and other whiners,i simple leave,Mrniceguy is moderator here,there is no rule all mods must be uber pros,im noob,but thats only cuz i have some things they slow me,jobs,gf,friends...and dont have enough time to be in good shape...

And alien u are hypocrite,and i tell you why,u know very good who is Mrniceguy,u are aware of his skill,and if u dont like his game,dont join for fu**ing god sake,go in some another,or talk with him in lobby,instead u standing there and doing nothing and later u cry here on forum"noob,power abuse,flamer,and others".
Links u posted about mrniceguy i couldnt find any game he played with you or vs you,i dont understand why that bother you?why u dont mind ur own business instead to whine and crying about anothers and i found that very pathetic and sad.I could understand ppl who come and write that noob Castiele ruin my game give him warn/ban/demote...but cant your actions unless you wanna point something another flame or provocate staff.

And those stories about skills pls spare us,alien u always playing with same stacked ppl in team vs some random pubers or 2 good players + 3 pubers its somehow same,but ok thats ur right,very soon new rating system will be implented and u will start to feel like Mrnice when join in some random games...

I know some of you guys are sad,no flaming room,but pls be carefull what u write here,i stop to have tolerance,some of you dont have anymore my trust and support.

1. there is not flame.. there are links whit proofs
2. There is not rule about pros admins right - but there is another rules and he break them
3. New sistem rating will bring here many MEGA giga pros players and i will feel like mr in pro game?  ;D
4. This last what u say should put me in fear????????   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D ;D   ;D ;D   ;D

5, What u say Ignored becouse u are mod and i think mrnice bring u here  ;)

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2010, 12:21 »
I gotta agree totally with this thread. MNG got to much sins for now and should be reall banned pernamently now. If normal player would have such sins like him he would get 10x times perna ban - for leaving, noob in pro game, abusing his powers, using bad language and having bad maners. So Im asking; why the FUCK! every mod stands behind mrniceguy...
Isnt rules for everyone?
For god sake. Once I fucking got banned fopr pro in noob game however Im not fucking pro and what? nobody cares that I was banned by quon cause he wanted to do that without any sense reason.
For fuck sake whats that? Mrniceguy u r abusing your powers to  much and
u banned those guy pernamently for stats abuse? why cause you suck sio much that u left game?
I tell you one thing; some time ago i reported sniper that got 15+ kills at fountain - this report was danied, and when I RE posted that thread agian I got flamed by mod.. so Im asking why those guys got ban?
They got ban for your noobish? or that u cant hang on people around here that flame you good reason?

I got really sad when I did read all about that.. its a shame for you and pd eu staff.
As you know normal people donating money to keep this server somehow running. i wont be suprised if number of such people will low down cause of people like you that dotn obey rules. Why there exist any rule if even mod a guy that should be a knight ofthem are breaking them withot any punish?
I thou alien is only random hater, but to be honest he is holding the point of it.

I did reply twice in thread before, and I will do it again till I get ban when i [piss you because you do it all the time someone does it.
Whats wrong with you all? why there are exceptions?

Very sad to see such thing. Im jsut feeling sorry for you that you have so many enemies and you still wants to prove anything however you already lost a candle.

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...