Author Topic: Why we have rules ??  (Read 5344 times)

Offline [MajoR]

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why we have rules ??
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 15:38 »
Can u tell me how y'all have those signatures with your stats? Where did u get those imgs?

Offline Boramir

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • hmm?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 15:41 »
Can u tell me how y'all have those signatures with your stats? Where did u get those imgs?

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,1103.0.html
Quote from: vluggejappie
omg noob bora owned us:S
[p]
i heard from several people that boramir sucks at dota and in rage he always is PLUGGER

Offline [MajoR]

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 15:47 »
Thx man... I'm cool now ... am I?   8)

Offline Boramir

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • hmm?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 15:52 »
First mission complete.

Now your second mission is to improve that #1800 something position.
Quote from: vluggejappie
omg noob bora owned us:S
[p]
i heard from several people that boramir sucks at dota and in rage he always is PLUGGER

Offline [MajoR]

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2010, 15:54 »
No doubt ... watch me!
U played a big roll in my quest!

Offline yaphets_

• Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2010, 17:10 »
it seems we have anew spammer here <<major>>

@major major if you don't know rule looke:  member must not spam so stop spamming
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 17:11 by irs2k3 »
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline [MajoR]

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 17:18 »
If this is spaming then this forum is mostly dead. I know for him maybe 6-7 days.
An I have dozen of time at job to visit this forum.
What wrong I did? Give reasonable explanation an I will stop.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2010, 17:43 »
If this is spaming then this forum is mostly dead. I know for him maybe 6-7 days.
An I have dozen of time at job to visit this forum.
What wrong I did? Give reasonable explanation an I will stop.
with that playing style you need a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to get high
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline WOLF2525

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 20:29 »
What i want to say whit this topic is if we want create rules let try to force that want to plat PD to respect them ...... not whit idiot answer like you are not forced to join the game ...... you can create your own game ......

Offline ravent5

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2010, 09:51 »
Wolf2525.
dusanis 
# Game owner is responsible for the stability of the game;
# Game owner must balance the teams;
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=798502
In the SENTINEL team let only good stats player and down only bad, losing time to play unbalanced team

Elude

denied
he didn`t forced u to join his game

Why we have rules if this is the answer of moderator ??
Stupid answer ......
+1 bro he has right in anything he says this shit happens everytiem... and yeah th onwer is responsible for that... he checks his teamates but he doesnt check  the opponents there should be a system that in every pro game recognize if the player can play on this game... balance the players checking their stas... but this seems hard :/

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 12:21 »
Well Goldy idk why Extasy gave advantage to PD instead of ODL. I am sry cause ODL have shut down...

Regarding this issues :

1. We r not afraid else we would not work on that new score system. I repeat again, this isnt league its public bot. ODL was a league, PD isnt. Only thing that they had in common is that both are public. Our ladder is here only to keeps competitive spirit. If u can stack team, ofc that ladder isnt objective and every1 who has only a half of brain knows that...

Regarding Hotbarbecue, he is decent player. If u look at his stats u will see that he doesnt always stack team and he owns at every single game. Imo with little priv leagues xp he could have reached safelist imo. Cause its pulic bot he has right to stack team. Imo those stats tells almost nothing about player ingame skills. U can only detect mega noob players and KSers by stats. This new system should solve this "stack" problem.

2. Being a mod is very ungrateful job and u know that. Banning/unbanning ppl every day is very stressful and thats why we need more hands to reduce work per moderator and make us more free time. Leavers, flamers, game ruinners and other idiots will be always here.

We have currently round 20 staff members and I dont know all their names by heart yet.

U didnt refused to join us, we rejected u. When u saw that we accepted Mizige and u not, u have started whining and trolling on forum since then. If we would have been "melting pot" I would have resign 1st myself. We moved to bigger server, we r developing new rating system, new rules, etc ... We r growing up.

If u have some productive ideas we would appreciate it. Post them at feedback section.

Cheers

« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 13:43 by quon »

Offline fawkz

• Founder
  • F#WKz!
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 12:39 »
Very well explained Quon.

Offline zero.infinity

• Mr.Niceguy Fan
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 13:21 »
1. thank you very much for clearing this thing up. I will remember forever that PD is not a league but public bot. I will treat it in such way from this moment forward.

2. You didn't reject me. I rejected you after Ek0 tried to teach me what it means to be a moderator, and when I was a moderator/operator on my country channel ek0 was still playing pokemons. Taking lip from him? HAHAHAHA.

To finish this, again, thank you for this productive conversation. You can be nice and constructive when you try real hard.

Regards.
Mister :(
I love you
:|

Offline hotbarbecue

• Advanced Member
  • ♫ Cucurucucuuuu ♪♫
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 14:27 »
Haha Goldy, with your last posts you provided the sad explanation of your eternal bitterness.

PD's level fits me. I'm enjoying playing "stacked" with my IRL noob friends who refuse to even try to last hit, or who like to make shiva on Void and butterfly on Windrunner. And most of the time, some guys join my team, I dont even have them in my buddy list. Or decent players ask me "can i come top?" which I refuse, cause i dont wanna stack decent players.They f3ar and they leave. My fault? Yeah, PD's e-fame exists and is facking crapy, and I'd like to get rid of it! But it seems you're jealous of it ;) You can still go grab some stats in your semi-pro and noob games

PD bot is cool : no lag, the forum has a nice design (xpam/odl forums are UGLY), rules are quite balanced, mods are over-active, the stats and rules system arent perfect yet but it's slowly improving and still you can get 75% of balanced games with a little bit of patience and good willing. + I'm learning some nice serbian insults there, and Fawkz has a gangsta hood. If an admin is pissing you off, you can post it on the forum, he'll be ashamed (or YOU'll be ashamed), things will be explained, but no need to harass him with 15 immature "funny" posts/day ;)

Goldy, lets have a deal : I'm officially asking fawkz or myubernick to delete my stats right now, or even demote me to the LAST position on the ladder, and therefore give you the best orgasm you'll ever have in your nerd extended adolescence. In exchange, you leave this place, go and find a pro dota league, get admin rights, and rule your own funny world.

PS : Can someone check Goldy's IP ingame and see if it matches somehow with "Ixon" nickname's IP?

Offline zero.infinity

• Mr.Niceguy Fan
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 14:30 »
I didn't read any of this.
Too long.

xD
Mister :(
I love you
:|