Author Topic: Why we have rules ??  (Read 5351 times)

Offline WOLF2525

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why we have rules ??
« on: October 18, 2010, 11:38 »
Wolf2525.
dusanis 
# Game owner is responsible for the stability of the game;
# Game owner must balance the teams;
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=798502
In the SENTINEL team let only good stats player and down only bad, losing time to play unbalanced team

Elude

denied
he didn`t forced u to join his game

Why we have rules if this is the answer of moderator ??
Stupid answer ......

Offline [MajoR]

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why we have rules ??
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 11:50 »
Hmmm ... you can do several things to change that...
But I would prefer 1st thing:
1. Since you have bad score, try to host game an you will be in sent xD an reorder players as you want...
2. Or leave game where you are down...

Offline Boramir

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • hmm?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 12:08 »
Elude said it right. He didnt force you into the game.

If you didnt have any option but to play this game, your concern would be understandable. But you have and they are:

- Create your own game

- Quit the lobby when you see unbalanced teams.

- play with your friends.

- if you dont care about score, create dota as a custom game. ( trigger is '.' instead of '!' )
Quote from: vluggejappie
omg noob bora owned us:S
[p]
i heard from several people that boramir sucks at dota and in rage he always is PLUGGER

Offline zero.infinity

• Mr.Niceguy Fan
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 12:24 »
Admit it. You have a loophole in your rules, or to be precise, the end users found a way to abuse you and your rules and there is nothing you can do about it. As a matter of fact, yes there is, but there is a much bigger problem here, one half of you are lazy mods who understand and do nothing, and the other half are just incompetent and have copied rules from another forum.

Delete posts, close threads, you'll just confirm anything I've said. Even if you hide every evidence of your incompetence people are not stupid... you own this monopoly game cuz there is no other similar league on Eubnet like yours. If there was one other or mby 2, PD would be like it was 2 years before - a small private league with bunch of kids playing on a bot with orange -Fawkz as it's name.

I regard you not. You have to earn it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 12:27 by zero.infinity »
Mister :(
I love you
:|

Offline [MajoR]

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 12:43 »
[Applaud!][Applaud!][Applaud!][Applaud!][Applaud!][Applaud!][Applaud!][Applaud!][Applaud!][Applaud!]

zero.infinity  u are some smart guy !

p.s.
no irony

Offline WOLF2525

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 13:02 »
I dont ask what to do !!!
I ask why is a rule if we dont force to respect rules ...... we create a rule and we muste respect .... other way all do what we want,  then whay we ban the levers ?? if they dont want to stay to play ?? because they breake a rule, true ??

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 13:03 »
U r wrong Goldy...

We can remove this rule and make our lives easier :

Entering games corresponding the player's DotA skills is an obligation;

But what then? Then ppl will "abuse" much more.

Host can let user with score 15/5/10 in lobby and kick rest "negative" scores. What happen next? That 15/5/10 player says : " I play good traxexeses mid solo" and goes mid with boots + tango and fail ofc. Wtf what happened ? Well he played only noob games where he boosted his score and joined "pro" game where he cant shit. Thats why we cant blame hosts, cause its almost impossible to have decent pro game with random pubbers.

If host is responsible for balance in game, that means that he must kick all "negative" scores.
What happens with rest players who have "negative" score? Will they join noob games then? They will own in noob games and get banned for skill abuse. That way will have games for mega noobs and skilled players. What with semi skilled players?

This way imo it works fine atm. Host chooses players in lobby and noobs in pro games get reported and vice versa. This bot isnt league. Its public bot. This is ladder is just here to keep the competitive spirit.

Can u tell me why ODL got dead if all worked fine? ODL had decent score system and fancy icons and still PD swallowed it...

New set of rules will come regarding new score system. Till then this ban system stays.

Ps. Thx for your 1st serious - none joke post ;)

Offline zero.infinity

• Mr.Niceguy Fan
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 13:34 »
ODL has nothing to do with this. ODL was sacrificed so PD could continue living. I will never forgive Extasy that. We moderators on ODL sacrifised our own free time to deal with cases you deal here every day. We were a great team and users on ODL loved us more than users love some of you here. No offense, but that's how I see it. One day Extasy came and sold us out. He said, -"you are history, pack your bags and GET THE FUCK OUT. We are giving icons to PD, and you go play some -apemso pro only kk thnx bai".

As for PD you have two serios issues you are

1 affraid to deal with
2 dont care about it

1. Game owners are abusing bot commands for their own good. Mods in game are abusing bot for their own good. It is useless to ss and post here, I've tried, nothing happens cuz I'm Goldy and who gives a fuck about him. It's ok, i dont give a fuck about you too.

Why affraid? Cuz most stuckup ppl here like Hotbarbenoob who hunt for score and false score -seek also false respect and greatness among other users on the ladder. "oooh its hotbarbecue, he is no. 1 on the ladder  OMZGGGG!!!111oneone!!¨ And the sad part is you are affraid to lose players like him, cuz you think they are skilled, and skilled players will lead their pack of followers away from your league. No offence Hot it's all part of the growing up process... oh noe... you were watching me talk and you missed a creep there... :( sry :(

2. You dont care about it. If you get rid of one guy or 100 guys, another 100 will come and in general you did nothing. That only shows that you are incomptetent for this job. You are brave when you need to ban 1, 10, 100 users...... but when you have to do it again, you get bored, and go - neah... the rules are fine, WE ARE WORKING ON IT... HAHAHA, my friends, you are working on nothing. The only thing you are working on is how to bring other users down and put yourself above it. Either by having an imba signature, or by manipulating them by your omnipowerful debate skills. If that should fail, well, you just ban a user and problem solved.

It's funny rly... how many are you? 27 mods? Do you know the names of all by heart? What is it that you all do? ban/unban? there has to be 27 of you for that?

dudes... lets get serious... from an ex Eubnet mod to you, i was offered to join you, but when i saw what kind of a melting pot you were i refused. Because I was not "schooled" like that on Eubnet. I was schooled by Eubnet's best mods. This what you are doing is child's play and powerplay. Sadly those times have enveloped Eubnet too, and everyone who was a worthy mod has left. Those who were left behind got rid of me for ease their way to more pleasure. I don't mind that, since I couldnt stand them anymore.

You can do everything if you just try. If you want to make a project work you have to work hard. At the end of the day the only thing that makes a real moderator happy is respect of the ones he is put to serve. Cuz moderators are here to help and serve, not to rule.

Thank you.
Mister :(
I love you
:|

Offline MJRimbalanced

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 13:54 »
fucking masons... an sacrifices
BURN IN HELL   >:(

Joke....

Bored at work  :o

Anyway... by reading many  zero.infinity posts.... I must admit it... I respect him!

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 15:24 »
- if you dont care about score, create dota as a custom game. ( trigger is '.' instead of '!' )
And be able to leave the game without ban?
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline Boramir

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • hmm?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 15:27 »
And be able to leave the game without ban?

Exactly. Rules are not valid for custom games.
[p]
i heard from several people that boramir sucks at dota and in rage he always is PLUGGER

Offline [MajoR]

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 15:29 »
name: Boramir
lastname: Quote

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 15:29 »
I realize that this is behind the gates of offtopic but..... Try to play few of those leaverfree games. You will finish about 20% of them 5v5.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline Boramir

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • hmm?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 15:33 »
I realize that this is behind the gates of offtopic but..... Try to play few of those leaverfree games. You will finish about 20% of them 5v5.

%20 is too low percentage i believe. you could say around 50% maybe, at least.

btw : i have a quotation limit that i have to fill for my duty ^^
[p]

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 15:36 »

%20 is too low percentage i believe. you could say around 50% maybe, at least.

btw : i have a quotation limit that i have to fill for my duty ^^
not right, I hardly ever finish a 5v5.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english