Author Topic: TRIBUTE to playdota.eu's "BEST" player  (Read 5558 times)

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
TRIBUTE to playdota.eu's "BEST" player
« on: March 23, 2010, 01:39 »
Nick: .balanar.
Games played: 160
Win / Lose : 31% / 69%
Score: -59.3
Current position on ladder: 20807 and going down day by day
Not to mention he has 0.1 deny per game :))

Now, I would not write this to offend him but when is saw this (http://stats.playdota.eu/index.php?p=top&seasonID=0&pageID=417) and then clicked on him to see what's wrong with him. I saw this (http://stats.playdota.eu/index.php?p=user&serverID=1&u=.balanar.&s=datetime&o=desc&n=0)
If you take a closer look, you'll notice that more then 95% of his games have PRO in their name... So, I'm wondering what goes through this guy's head...

To lol at this or simply start crying and praying for his soul, that maybe one day, it finds peace and accepts it's not meant for him to play PRO games?!

Offline iluv_meow

• Honored member
  • Pro Member
  • Girl next door
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TRIBUTE to playdota.eu's "BEST" player
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 04:07 »
tbh, i think he is quite ok..2 deaths for every one kill seems alright for me.
At least he is trying in "pro" games  ;) too bad he is last
I am a fully grown girl with proper boobs OK?

My new fan below xD
iluv_meow started his mh, admited it in team chat, blinked on us in their forest in fog

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 10:53 »
Check this one: http://stats.playdota.eu/index.php?p=user&serverID=1&u=ferreireta&s=datetime&o=desc&n=0
He plays noob games and gets pwned most of the times. Its ok when he try to learn some about dota. But he played almost 70 games only with this bot...
He managed to kill about 2 times and die around 7... In noob games? Maaaannn.... :D

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 13:49 »
Big words from pro players   :-X
He is trying ,, maybe he just started playing DOta,not every one is born with the GOSU ability like urself :D :D.Very rude of u indeed  >:(

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 14:49 »
Big words from pro players   :-X
He is trying ,, maybe he just started playing DOta,not every one is born with the GOSU ability like urself :D :D.Very rude of u indeed  >:(

I can't wait for such mentaly retarded persons to comment on this, hopefully YOU was the one I was hoping to meet here. Next time, before making such senseless post, pls READ the post you are referring to.

On topic, I don't say I was pro since beginning, but way back then, when DotA had only handful of admirers I join NON PRO games, for the reason I was aware of my skills and didn't wanna see everyone owning me like some kind of newbie. Therefore, NOOBS ONLY games exist and I'm saying that he should be playing them instead of PROS.

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 22:42 »
Dear dear , u have a big mouth :o . U should pick the words u use , but probably those are the only one u know :D
I wont answer to that coz i see u got a little to upset ;D .

On topic !!!
I said that u make fun of him , which is what ur doing indeed, the point isnt about ur skill or about u at all, i said that is rude, + i see u play pro games thus ur at least trying to be one right?

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 00:14 »
Too bad season ended and stats were reset.
You are not the one to whom I should prove my skills. Most of the ppl here know me, and ending as #15 on the ladder doesn't support you "big mouth" theory.

And if you call being ironic to make fun of someone, then yes, I'm making fun of him!!! The reason is that some ppl NEVER learn and will always join game which are not adequate to their skill lvl. So, if you find yourself offended by this accusation, stop crying to me! Go find your .balanar. pal and buy him a drink or two for joining PRO games.
You could even discuss some tactics, for example that if you want to DENY a creep you have to press "A" and click on it!! Just letting hero to auto attack won't help it, you know...

Offline iluv_meow

• Honored member
  • Pro Member
  • Girl next door
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 02:53 »
I KNOW U DARK SERVANT
I am a fully grown girl with proper boobs OK?

My new fan below xD
iluv_meow started his mh, admited it in team chat, blinked on us in their forest in fog

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 23:56 »
I think that this discussion should go to offtopic!!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 00:07 »
I think that this discussion should go to offtopic!!

I took some time to think about where to put it, and the reason why I picked general forum is that Admins and GAME hosts do something about it! Mainly coz it considers DotA.

I hate when I come to some unknown host and I'm in scourge and he starts game without checking anybody from my team or even worse, when he checks and knows there are noobz and let them play on purpose, just so that he would easier get win!

This topic is also for all those who keep thinking of themselves as being PROs and keep joining PRO or EXPERT games, when, in fact, they are NooBs or simply lower average players who lack lane control, poor farming abilities as well as last hit and deny. Such people often stay at back and do nothing when real battle begins and are reason why one team got kicked in team fight

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2010, 02:55 »
lol even in my first time playin i had higer k/d  then these guys lulz

anyway keep up "pros  i love 50 min games with player who haz boots and bracer"

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 22:27 »
It's about some common sense. You don't go to college if you dislike learning and are lousy student (well most of us do, but we shouldn't), you don't play football with guys who are experts if you can't manage to complete one pass. Same goes for all kind of sports as well as other things in your life. DotA is not excuse.

I suck at programming so I let other ppl do it for me. So if he can't manage to improve his skills, why he continues ruining PRO games? If you want something done and really want to learn, for example playing DotA, than more then 80 games are sure enough to see some progress.

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 13:01 »
If you want something done and really want to learn, for example playing DotA, than more then 80 games are sure enough to see some progress.
As we can see, there is no progress.

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 15:55 »
For him, obviously not  :-\

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 16:01 »
One question - what reason can this silly mind have to produce post,just to humiliate some random guy with bad stats?
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah